InsidePoker Mag - Annette_15 Tuition on Betfair

JulioArca

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Annette_15 Tuition The best part for me was just after I went out and Millbet openly stated he just wanted the tournament entry, not the 1st place prize. So he started winning every hand he entered, including a magnificent all-in with Q8...which pulled the full house! It was just so bloody funny.

Re: Annette_15 Tuition Tonights game: Took a battering with pair tens vs AK and been struggling since. 2nd break and I sit 41st...out of 42 so I don't hold out much hope. Turned chat off when somebody criticised my A4 suited all-in that beat their QQ...at the time my M was less than 3...did they expect me just to be blinded out??? Anyway...''Millster'' currently in 2nd place, so at least he's sitting well for a pay-out. :hope ...out 42nd!

Re: Annette_15 Tuition Has any one got any idea on how many of these freerolls there have been so far :unsure i know they are giving away six packages but i cant seem to get any answers from either inside poker or betfair have not even had any confirmation that i have actually won the package:unsure Any Ideas?????????

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Annette_15 Tuition Obviously missed this thread when we were away. We shared a plane home with Annette - spotted her checking in at the same time as us, though I suspect she was not in the same part of the plane as we were. :lol Belated well done Steve. :clap The next instalment of this series is the last one I think. Details from the IP site below say May issue, which is wrong - password is on p. 17 of WSOP issue 55. :ok In association with Betfair Poker Win tuition from Annette_15 Win exclusive poker coaching from Annette Obrestad at her exclusive pre-WSOPE training camp

By InsidePoker August 2008
WSOPE champ Annette Obrestad is the hottest thing in poker, and InsidePoker is giving you the chance to learn her secrets. We’re giving away six packages to an exclusive pre-WSOP training camp, including travel, accomodations, personal tutition from Annette and a seat in a $1,000 six-man shootout. All you have to do to snag the prize is win this month’s exclusive freeroll. If you miss out on top spot there’s still a lot to play for, with eight seats in Annette’s $20K GTD tournament on offer. When to Play Thursday, 14 August, 7.00pm BST How to Play
  • Go to www.betfairpoker.com, download the poker software and set up a real money account (existing customers also eligible) When prompted use the bonus code INP015
  • Find the tournament in the lobby and register using the password found on page 15 of the May issue of InsidePoker magazine

What you can win 1st Place: A package to Annette Obrestad’s pre-WSOPE training camp in London, including travel and accomodation. The winner also receives entry into a six-man $1,000 freeroll sit&go tournament 2nd-9th: $212 buy-in to Annette’s $20K guaranteed tournament on Betfair