the genorosity of PL players

the croc

i figure this really deserves posting. 2 days ago i received a message from adetrick offering me his seat to the virgin festival as he was going to be unable to attend due to health reasons.he didn't want payment but offered me the seat as a final farewell before i go back to dubai. i gladly accepted and will be so pleased to meet up with old friends and meet new ones too in newcastle. a big thank you ade,the genorosity of people in this community gets better and better,your a credit to the forum.:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap get well soon mate

Re: the genorosity of PL players Unfortunately the croc can't make it now, which is a pity as was looking forward to meeting him.:sad So basically ade has now offered me the ticket, which i have accepted of course, very generous of you indeed mate, hope you get back to full health very soon.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Once again the generousity of PL's members have proved why it is the number forum out there.:ok

Re: the genorosity of PL players

Unfortunately the croc can't make it now, which is a pity as was looking forward to meeting him.:sad So basically ade has now offered me the ticket, which i have accepted of course, very generous of you indeed mate, hope you get back to full health very soon.:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Once again the generousity of PL's members have proved why it is the number forum out there.:ok
best of luck dave :ok