** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

eSport Heads Up League

GaF

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: eSport Heads Up League

I'm having problem getting into the software tonight... Is anyone else?
I'm in, but no tournaments listed in the specials, where the heads up usually are, all the other games seem to be frozen too, ain't looking good for tonight.:eyes

Re: eSport Heads Up League It seems like there are (unfortunately again) some technical issues with the pokerroom servers tonight, so the tables arent there yet. Please see to it that you are around the starting time if the tables come back up on the servers before. If they dont show up, we will replay this matchday. Sorry for the inconvenience, our hands are tied to the technical issues here. Kind Regards, Joe P.S.: We will keep you informed about updates as soon as possible here.

Re: eSport Heads Up League Won mine, never hit so many flops in my life, in the first 3 hands i think i hit a full house, 2 pair twice.:loon My opponents only comment at the end after i called his shove with 2nd pair, with my top pair was 'JOKE':rollin If only everygame was like this.:tongue2

Re: eSport Heads Up League Question for Jo: The match between MrIntensity and myself was to be played on April 17th (the night the servers were down). MrI managed to get logged on (using the browser version I believe), but I was unable to. We have both responded to emails that we received about the evening, asking if we were able to play....I said that I was unable to successfully log on. Since then - nothing...:unsure The league table has credited me with 1 point (indicating a loss). Does this mean that I am to forfeit the game or will it be rescheduled so that we can actualy play the match?

Question for Jo: The match between MrIntensity and myself was to be played on April 17th (the night the servers were down). MrI managed to get logged on (using the browser version I believe), but I was unable to. We have both responded to emails that we received about the evening, asking if we were able to play....I said that I was unable to successfully log on. Since then - nothing...:unsure The league table has credited me with 1 point (indicating a loss). Does this mean that I am to forfeit the game or will it be rescheduled so that we can actualy play the match?
I haven't recieved an email about this matchday, for the record I was not able to register for the game as the servers were down and therefore not able to play, through no fault of my own, don't even know who i was supposed to be playing on table 5 as i couldn't log in. So i would hope that any game where both players were not present should be replayed, but i haven't heard anything whatsoever from e-sport.:eyes

Question for Jo: The match between MrIntensity and myself was to be played on April 17th (the night the servers were down). MrI managed to get logged on (using the browser version I believe), but I was unable to. We have both responded to emails that we received about the evening, asking if we were able to play....I said that I was unable to successfully log on. Since then - nothing...:unsure The league table has credited me with 1 point (indicating a loss). Does this mean that I am to forfeit the game or will it be rescheduled so that we can actualy play the match?
No response here, will try ISL thread instead...:wall:wall:wall

Re: eSport Heads Up League i had 14 points on tuesday before the game,i then won on tuesday, and now i have 15??? dont no whats going on they but pokerroom need to get they heads out of their arses and sort it out, i dont think im the only one this has happened to, i am ment to be playing dodger 2nite, but its my birthday:nana so i have got me old man to play, DODGER, please go easy on him :notworthy

Re: eSport Heads Up League My good nature cost me tonight! Smithy, or his Dad, was 5 minutes late for the game. However I had checked his blinds down to a showdown each time (and won them!) just to allow 5 minutes for him to turn up. I think 5 minutes is just about all you need to take the game if you speed raise the blinds. Anyway...fair tussle till I pushed my AK against 99 and got no help from the board. So, whoever played...well done.:clap:clap