Ideas wanted for poker game on stag do

aliando

on a stag do this weekend and likely to be playing a game of poker on satday night basically, what i'm looking for is daft suggestions for certain things. eg, if someone wins with 72o then the others have to cluck like chickens or if you lose with pocket pair then you have to take a rap on he knuckles with a deck of cards... wont be any women there, so no point in any strip poker! my heads buzzing with umpteen other things at the moment so i'm just coming up with shite ideas - need help!

Re: Ideas wanted for poker game on stag do Got some ideas for you: If someone wins with 72o they have to down a drink If someone busts a pocket pair they have to down a drink (the person busted also has to) Anyone who wins a pot has to down a drink Anyone who posts big or small blind has to down a drink You have to down your drink whenever you bet You have to down your drink whenever you fold you have to down your drink whenever you check Just some ideas to be going on with:ok

Re: Ideas wanted for poker game on stag do

Got some ideas for you: If someone wins with 72o they have to down a drink If someone busts a pocket pair they have to down a drink (the person busted also has to) Anyone who wins a pot has to down a drink Anyone who posts big or small blind has to down a drink You have to down your drink whenever you bet You have to down your drink whenever you fold you have to down your drink whenever you check Just some ideas to be going on with:ok
:lol:lol:lol

Got some ideas for you: If someone wins with 72o they have to down a drink If someone busts a pocket pair they have to down a drink (the person busted also has to) Anyone who wins a pot has to down a drink Anyone who posts big or small blind has to down a drink You have to down your drink whenever you bet You have to down your drink whenever you fold you have to down your drink whenever you check Just some ideas to be going on with:ok
:lol - i should warn you that the mighty townsend will be there and we will also have plenty of vodka, so best we get some ideas that dont involve drinking as i cant see me being in a state to direct any ambulances :lol:lol

I agree COLU by far the best drinking game' date=' unbelievable how bad some people actually are at it. I only played it with multiples of sevens though and only had to say buzz.[/quote'] I played 5s and 7s. 5 was fizz, 7 was buzz. Buzz reversed the order. So you started clockwise: 1, 2, 3, 4, fizz, 6, buzz (reverses to anticlockwise), 8, 9, fizz and so on. Gets interesting when you get to the 50s and 70s. ;) Played this on loads of hockey tours. For the first few times I got totally paralytic and then I got much better at it. I used to be Chairman; you need a good chairman. Everybody had glass pint tankards (the ones with a handle and windows). When you got it wrong, you had to drink a window. Several foooking great jugs of beer in order to top up empty glasses. Loads of rules that it would take too long to explain here. Next time we have a PL do I'm going to try and teach a load of you the rules and we will have one of the most funny piss-ups ever.

if you lose with pocket pair then you have to take a rap on he knuckles with a deck of cards...
blimy that takes me back to school:eek used to play bloody mary for raps at lunchtimes , i had fooked knuckles for the last 2 years of school:tongue2 we even had a optimum way of inflicting maximum damage by holding the cards at a slight angle:lol

blimy that takes me back to school:eek used to play bloody mary for raps at lunchtimes , i had fooked knuckles for the last 2 years of school:tongue2 we even had a optimum way of inflicting maximum damage by holding the cards at a slight angle:lol
cards on an acute angle (so as not to lose tension from cards behind), hit at a twisting angle too :cry:lol we should have a table tennis table where we are, so the fizz bang and the beer pong shall be played!! :cheers

Re: Ideas wanted for poker game on stag do me and my mates play a game before we go out. a STT for money with a few twists obv everybody needs a drink 1) person who wins that hand nominates a person to drink so many fingers worth of beer 2) once you are out you have to drink everytime somebody wins a hand aswell as the nominated person 3) If you win with a straight or above you nominate somebody to polish their drink off (the person or people who are out also have to neck their drink 4) A straightforward and messy game

:lol - i should warn you that the mighty townsend will be there and we will also have plenty of vodka' date=' so best we get some ideas that dont involve drinking as [b']i cant see me being in a state to direct any ambulances :lol:lol
Book one to follow you around. :ok :lol:lol

I dont think I've ever played a game that's got beyond 20 :loon
I must admit I can only remember once when we got to the 70s - fooking fizz buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz-buzz (doesn't reverse the order), buzz, buzz, fizz, ........ You've got to be on your metal when you are chairman and it gets that far. :eek