** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Musselburgh 03/02/08

Carl

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08

Well Devil tish and Mowgly77 I kind of took your picks: doeslessthanme 430 1st @ 17 & Act Sirius 2.30 1st @ 19 for a double and 2 singles E/W :) :dude:hope:hope:hope
:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap I had 7€ in my account and put 1€ E/W DOUBLES I JUST PUMPED UP TO 200€ I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08 I make a promiss here! devil tish and mowgly whenever I CAN I'LL GO ON TO BUY YOU A DINNER :) I know 200€ dont mean nothing for most of people, but the THRILL OF A WINNER LIKE THIS !! WOWWWWWWWWWWW I'm gonna go meet my girlfriend :) DINNER IS ON ME!!!!

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08 03/02/2008 16:13:59 EW Singles 4-20 Kempton PLACED 3rd Bold Diva @ 11/2 Image24.gif2 bets @ 5.00 per bet Total Stake : 10.00 Total Stake : 10.00 Total Returns : 10.50 EW Singles 4-30 Musselburgh Doeslessthanme @ 11/1 Image24.gif2 bets @ 5.00 per bet Total Stake : 10.00 Total Stake : 10.00 Total Returns : 76.00 EW Singles 4-30 Musselburgh Doeslessthanme @ 20/1 Image25.gif2 bets @ 2.50 per bet Total Stake : 5.00 Total Stake : 5.00 Total Returns : 76.00 EW Doubles 2-00 Musselburgh The Joker @ 8/1 PLACED 2-30 Musselburgh Act Sirius @ 20/1 WON 4-30 Musselburgh Doeslessthanme @ 20/1 WONImage25.gif 6 bets @ 1.00 per bet Total Stake : 6.00 Total Stake : 6.00 Total Returns : 496.00 EW Trebles 2-00 Musselburgh The Joker @ 8/1 PLACED 2-30 Musselburgh Act Sirius @ 20/1 WON 4-30 Musselburgh Doeslessthanme @ 20/1 Image25.gif2 bets @ 1.00 per bet Total Stake : 2.00 Total Stake : 2.00 Total Returns : 75.00 EW Trixie 2-00 Musselburgh The Joker @ 8/1 PLACED 2-30 Musselburgh Act Sirius @ 20/1 WON 4-30 Musselburgh Doeslessthanme @ 20/1 Image24.gif8 bets @ 0.50 per bet Total Stake : 4.00 Total Stake : 4.00 Total Returns : 285.50 EW Patent 2-00 Musselburgh The Joker @ 8/1 PLACED 2-30 Musselburgh Act Sirius @ 20/1 WON 4-30 Musselburgh Doeslessthanme @ 20/1 WONImage24.gif 14 bets @ 0.25 per bet Total Stake : 3.50 Total Stake : 3.50 Total Returns : 156.50 2-30 Musselburgh Act Sirius @ 20/1 Won Image24.gifImage25.gif Bet Type : EW Singles Bet Details : 2 Bets @ 2.50 per bet Placed : 03/02/2008 13:24:05 Total Stake : 5.00 Total Returns : 65.00

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08 Hello all, Long time lurker here, I don't think I can express my thanks enough, I had a £5 ew double @ 16's & 14's just paid out £1354!!!! With my partners birthday coming up on the 10th this counldn't have been better. Thank you to all who put their tips up here, you are all gods amoungst men! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Think I'm now going to the pub to get smashed! :beer:beer:beer:beer

Hello all, Long time lurker here, I don't think I can express my thanks enough, I had a £5 ew double @ 16's & 14's just paid out £1354!!!! With my partners birthday coming up on the 10th this counldn't have been better. Thank you to all who put their tips up here, you are all gods amoungst men! :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Think I'm now going to the pub to get smashed! :beer:beer:beer:beer
:welcomeLurker lol :) Britishlion thats what its all about great result for you m8 dont be afraid to have input all ideas are welcome no matter how daft you think it might be hope your partner has a brilliant birthday when it comes :ok

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08 Summary Much to summarise here, so many winners and so much profit! It's great to see £1000+ wins for BritishLion and BurnleyJoe on the back of brilliant tips in here. So, where do I start? Carl started the thread off with 4 EW bets, all 4 finishing placed and in the money with April San at 6/1, The Joker at 5/1, Galero at 12/1 and Deja Vu at 14/1. Then Mileni weighs in with 2 placed from 2 in Los Nadis at 2/1 and The Joker advised at 10/1. So far, we stand at 6 from 6....but it gets better! Mowgli then decides to get in on the act with 4 from 4. Sounds good but then you read the prices!!! Act Sirius wins at 22/1, yes 22/1, Dundock follows up at 9/1 and Astarador makes it a win treble, this time at 7/2. That's a 989/1 win treble for anyone who fancies it. Mowgli then wraps it up with a successful lay, unplaced at 11/8. Not finished yet, Devil Tish rounds off the winners with a superb 20/1 (early priced) winner in Doeslessthanme. Great bit of info that, as it went off a really well backed 9/1. Only 2 losers in this thread today, so 11 from 13 is not too shabby, especially with 22/1, 20/1 and 9/1 winners amongst them. Add to that the £40 forecast in race 2 from just 2 selections, the £55 forecast in race 3 from 2 selections again, and including Categorical from BBotD, a £78 forecast in race 5 and actually it was a 1-2-3 from 4 selections! Brilliant effort from everyone.

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08 Who says they should do away with Sunday racing :lol, I think today should be in Februarys newsletter, some massive wins for many punters that don't normally post in here, by the way Burnley Joe I don't drink lager so mine's a blue WKD ;) I was hoping if anyone had any doubts about Tish's info they'd read my comments and get on - top class :okrounded off the day perfectly.

Who says they should do away with Sunday racing :lol, I think today should be in Februarys newsletter, some massive wins for many punters that don't normally post in here, by the way Burnley Joe I don't drink lager so mine's a blue WKD ;) I was hoping if anyone had any doubts about Tish's info they'd read my comments and get on - top class :okrounded off the day perfectly.
well ive just blown 200 notes in the local, i only told 2 guys in the pub(i even wrote it down for one of the fcucking window lickers and he still never backed it!!!!!!!!!) 2 guys from work who had 50 e/w on each, are kid me dad, and all me mates on punterslounge......best forum in the world!!!! had a snotty email off a bookmaker that wont be mentioned! the way this is going, i'm gonna have to get u lads to back the next one for me, i keep gettinbg banned hahahahahahahahahah:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:dude:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol fook it im hammered, the mtrs is booking a holiday in cape verdui whereever the fook that is, and i',m gonna buy a fookin massive plasma, anew laptop and pay me mortgahe off, thank yopu bookies loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08 Devil :) dont worry bout that :) just enjoy the money now!!! Cape verde IS AWESOME! been there, done that!!! ENJOY IT :) and keep'em comin' :D I'll bet low stakes only to avoid being banned! eheheh to you and everyone else that contributes! HURRAY :) YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!

Devil :) dont worry bout that :) just enjoy the money now!!! Cape verde IS AWESOME! been there' date=' done that!!! ENJOY IT :) and keep'em comin' :D I'll bet low stakes only to avoid being banned! eheheh to you and everyone else that contributes! HURRAY :) YOU ALL ARE THE BEST![/quote'] glad u won bigs, also get in burnleyjoe, and get in britishlion...fantastic news lads. by the way have any of the bookies round by you lot got any money???? they have got fcuk all round here, but i have a morrisons carrier bag with 20 grand in hahahahahahahahahah:ok:ok:ok:ok:ok

Re: Musselburgh 03/02/08 Tish, Now going in to work with the biggest hangover in the world, I look like a bag of S@it and probably smell worst (extra garlic on me kebab last night!), but I've still got a huge smile on my face (still can't believe it really) :nana I do my betting on line as its a bit of a drive to the bookies, but think next time I'll go in person just to see the pained expression of the shop manager twitching as they are counting out the cash! Oh by the way the misses say's thank you we're off to Chester next Friday to pick her some Jewellery for her birthday - So mate anytime you or Mowgli are in Merseyside you've got a place to stay and a rather fantastic Sunday Roast if you want it! :notworthy Long live the gods of the Punters Lounge :ok