Australian Open, Men

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Australian Open, Men

TSONGA TO WIN 1ST SET @ 2.75 Ladbrokes. I don’t know what to say about Tsonga, I’ve opposed him in his last 3 matches and he’s just blown everyone away. I’m not sure he can do the same to Djokovic who was excellent against Federer, but I’m sure he’s going to come out firing. Slight concern is nerves, but I thought that would happen against Nadal in the semi and he started excellently. I think it will take Djokovic a while to figure out how to play against Tsonga, and that makes the first set a very interesting betting proposition. I’d make it 55/45 in Djokovics favour, so taking a shot at these odds. Expect Djokovic to come through eventually, but it won’t be straightforward.
Thanks again Mr I :clap

Re: Australian Open, Men

TSONGA TO WIN 1ST SET @ 2.75 Ladbrokes. I don’t know what to say about Tsonga, I’ve opposed him in his last 3 matches and he’s just blown everyone away. I’m not sure he can do the same to Djokovic who was excellent against Federer, but I’m sure he’s going to come out firing. Slight concern is nerves, but I thought that would happen against Nadal in the semi and he started excellently. I think it will take Djokovic a while to figure out how to play against Tsonga, and that makes the first set a very interesting betting proposition. I’d make it 55/45 in Djokovics favour, so taking a shot at these odds. Expect Djokovic to come through eventually, but it won’t be straightforward.
Indeed nice one :ok