Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17)

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Liechtenstein (dnb) @ 5.75 (Sportingbet) I just have to try this odds: Iceland unpredictable but imo not as good as previous seasons, lost 2-4 at home to Latvia, got 1-1 at home vs Liechtenstein earlier this qf series, Liechtenstein of course a poor team, but won vs Latvia at home and looked almost decent vs Sweden (0-3) last match. Iceland's morale can't be good now that they have only got eight points after 10 matches, Liechtenstein on the other hand, are always motivated, every goal scored and point gained is a huge success for them. This odds for dnb is way too high, deserves a 4/10. Northern Ireland not to score @ 1.85 (Sportingbet) Sweden's overall record: 7-1-1 20-4, at home 3-1-0 10-1. At todays venue RÃ¥sunda 2-1-0 7-0. Enough with stats, Northern Ireland had a good run and almost looked like a a team for Euro 2008, but reality have catched up, they are not a good team, lost to Iceland and Latvia recently and they won't play in Euro 2008. Northern Ireland has to win this match, suits Sweden perfect, they can play relaxed, knowing that their opportunities will come sooner or later. N. Ireland have Healy, but this time Sweden are warned and they won't underestimate him. N. Ireland are out of their depth in matches like this one, they are imo to limited and not creative enough to really put pressure on Sweden at RÃ¥sunda. Slovenia not to score @ 1.60 (Nordicbet) Slovenia's a defensive minded and pretty toothless team, did not score at home to Albania last match, no goals away to Romania, and failed to score at home to Holland. Slovenia may not be a bad team but they lack quality when facing opponants like Holland, I predict Slovenia will try to keep a cleans sheet, I don't think they are able to do that, but I'm not confident that Holland will win this one easy, so hcp no option for me. Slovenia not to score at this odds looks like the best choice, Holland may not be known for their defensive skills but fact is that they have only allowed one goal in four homematches, and three goals in totally nine matches in this group.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Germany - Czech Republic I think that the germans will win this home game. They´re unbeaten at home with 9 of 9 points and a 8-1 goal balance. Czech is with two draw versus Ireland and Wales and only a 3-0 win over San Marino not the best on the away side. Germany won the first leg at Prague 2-1. 4-2 is the balance in total also for the DFB-Team. And Czechia miss Jankulovski,Polak,Grygera and Milan Baros and Tomas Rosicky is questionable. Important missings for the czechs. Germany to win over 2.5 goals

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17)

Match: Albania - Bulgaria Pick: Lay Bulgaria @ 1.83 @betfair Pick: Under 2.5 @ 1.84 @betfair All the things Otto says are pure crap. Every game is important especially in front of their own crowd. Otto is not the person that don't care about games. Albania is no Luxemburg. We already draw it them in Sofia. On the other side Bulgaria team is more crap than ever. Berbatov is out of form, Martin just got back from injury and clearly out of any form. Penev calling some players from exotic leagues and countries no one has ever heard of instead of using players from Bulgarian championship. I really hate to see everything happening to Bulgarian football in the recent years. I am laying all Bulgarian teams in all competitions and I am making really good profit. :puke
Agree with the picks. As a matter of fact, I am still contemplating exactly the same bets and I might go for them in a couple of hours. One question though: why do you think Martin Petrov is "clearly out of any form"? He scored two goals for Man City on 29 September and then had a good match on 07 October against Middlesbrough... And he's always motivated when playing for Bulgaria.

why do you think Martin Petrov is "clearly out of any form"? He scored two goals for Man City on 29 September and then had a good match on 07 October against Middlesbrough... And he's always motivated when playing for Bulgaria.
He plays when others play. Which is not true in the national team. He has not played recently because of his injury and this could affect his game. Anyway, he cannot beat Albania by himself.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Russia - England Pick/s: Russia Win @ 3.25 (Ladbrokes) 6/10 Under 2.5 goals @ 1.60 (Expekt) 10/10 The odds for Russia's win are just too high to ignore. IMO we shouldn't discount the home advantage here that much. The Russians will play in front of 80,000 fans a do or die match. The game will be played on artificial turf which the Russians are more familiar with. Yes, the Russians have some important missings but England has its own issues with Terry and Cole out. No doubt, it will be a very tight (under) game where the defense, on both sides, will need to do their job. I think the Russians, on the back of their home crowd and the fact that they will be playing for only ONE result will get the win 1-0, while the English will probably play for the draw and hope for the win and in the end lose.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Match: Georgia - Scotland Pick: Scotland Price: 1.72 @ betfair Scotland most impressive win against Ukraine combined with the excellent play on Saturday makes me think they will overcome Georgia in this game. A win here means that for the decisive game with Italy they will need only a point. The value is good. Georgia not motivated at all. May be not a walk in the park for Scotland but they should grab the victory even by a tiny difference. Good luck

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Kazakhstan - Portugal My Pick: Under 3 AH @1.925 (bet365) I believe this is gonna be a close game. Portugal up till now has not shown any ability to score a lot of goals. Kazakhstan will put up a fight and I see Portugal winning without a big score. I'm also thinking in covering the under 3 with two correct scores 1-2, 0-3. I was also thinking Kazakhstan +2 AH @1.875

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) http://www.b92.net/sport/fudbal/vesti.php?yyyy=2007&mm=10&dd=17&nav_id=268209 Javier Clemente has announced the starting lineup for today’s match vs.Azerbaijan(18:00 CET): SERBIA(4-2-3-1): Vladimir Stojkovic(Sporting Lisbon) – Antonio Rukavina(Partizan), Branislav Ivanovic(Locomotiv Moscow), Milan Bisevac(RC Lens), Dusko Tosic(Werder Bremen) – Nenad Kovacevic(RC Lens), Igor Duljaj(Shakhtar Donetsk / cap) – Bosko Jankovic(Palermo), Zdravko Kuzmanovic(Fiorentina), Zoran Tosic(Partizan) – Nikola Zigic(Valencia) Subs: Vlada Avramov(Fiorentina/goalkeeper), Milan “Lola” Smiljanic(RCD Espanyol), Milos Krasic(CSKA Moscow), Danko Lazovic(PSV Eindhoven), Marko Pantelic(Hertha BSC) Players OUT: Nemanja Vidic(Manchester United) – injury, Ivica Dragutinovic(FC Sevilla) – suspension, Mladen Krstajic(Schalke 04) – injury, Dejan Stankovic(Inter Milan) – suspension, Milan Jovanovic(Standard Liege) – injury, Stepanov(FC Porto) – suspension Only 16 players available…though it should be enough against Azerbaijan!The absence of Dejan Stankovic is hardly a huge blow considering the fact that he usually lacks motivation in the national team where he never gives even 30-40% of what he gives at Inter Milan!He’ll be replaced by Duljaj who’s a fantastic player…more defensive minded, but outstanding ball control and tactically one of the best in this team!Duljaj always gives 100% and Serbia should have a total control in the middle of the park!

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) I'm on Kazakhstan +2, for the reasons noted above. Am leaning on eight other dogs of +1 or better, waiting to closer to game time to decide on them. In the meantime, found a hedge I like: Soccer - Faroe Islands - spread +3 (+120) for the regulation time held on Oct 17 at 11:00am [pending] Soccer - Ukraine/Faroe Islands - total Over 4 (+118) for the regulation time held on Oct 17 at 11:00am [pending] At Ukraine. I can't lose both these bets. The only way I lose here is if the final score is Ukraine 3, Faroe Islands 0 (which will mean a push on the side and a loss on the overs) or Ukraine 4, Faroe Islands 0 (a loss on the side and a push on the overs). Faroe has lost games on the road of 5-0 and 6-0...if they do that here I'll win a little, if they lose 2-0 I'll win a little.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Sorry Chiqo but your betting blind!!! Important factors here to consider is that Germany are already through! Czech Republic require 1 point!!! Odds for Germany win is ridiculous no matter what missings Czech Republic have. Motivation here for this game is zilch, nadda, diddly squat! Why would 2 strong footballing nations in Europe go hell for leather when nothing at stake? Ok a miniscule at stake for Czechs to get a point! however this will be a boring snoring DRAW!!! it always happens when 2 nations like this have a set of circumstances like this! If this was Italy playing under similar circumstances the Bookies would either remove the game from their lists or have the odds of a draw at very low odds!!! Professional Football is a business now and games like this very rarely come along where 2 teams can play nice and conservative to conserve their energies for their club football at the weekend!!! LUMP ON - DRAW!!!!

Germany - Czech Republic I think that the germans will win this home game. They´re unbeaten at home with 9 of 9 points and a 8-1 goal balance. Czech is with two draw versus Ireland and Wales and only a 3-0 win over San Marino not the best on the away side. Germany won the first leg at Prague 2-1. 4-2 is the balance in total also for the DFB-Team. And Czechia miss Jankulovski,Polak,Grygera and Milan Baros and Tomas Rosicky is questionable. Important missings for the czechs. Germany to win over 2.5 goals

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Not too many bets to get excited about but ones to consider. Bellamy to score at anytime is available at 1.8 on Betfair Keane to score at anytime is available on betfair at evens Maceddonia -2.5 against a team they beat 3-0 away from home is 1.85 and judging by the earlier news that their cult figure died in a car crash this week and they will dedicate this game to him should help Nailed on 5 timer of Ukraine, Macedonia, Romania, Wales and France is 1.59 on betfair Sweden HT/Ft is a healthy 1.75 and finally Sweden AH -1.5 to -2 is 1.90 Pick the bones from that lot! Good luck everyone :rollin

Kazakhstan - Portugal My Pick: Under 3 AH @1.925 (bet365) I believe this is gonna be a close game. Portugal up till now has not shown any ability to score a lot of goals. Kazakhstan will put up a fight and I see Portugal winning without a big score. I'm also thinking in covering the under 3 with two correct scores 1-2, 0-3. I was also thinking Kazakhstan +2 AH @1.875
Everything went not great but ok! I got my money back from the under 3 bet, plus a little profit from the correct score 1-2.:):) And now i'm thinking about the games that start later and try to find a good bet. If i'm confident enough for something, i'll post it soon!

a warning to those betting on norway against bosnia herzegovina. i think it's going to be draw and 2-2 infact. i hope i'm wrong but all indications show that this may be final result.
Satjtion, you're saying something about indications that show the correct score 2-2. Would you like to share with the rest of us which are those indications???

I have also heard the Georgian coach is going to give a debut to their 19 year old goalkeeper' date=' which again brings inexperience. [/quote'] the boy is actually only 17 and 3rd choice for dynamo tblisi his club side. georgia also playing a 16yr old and another 17 yr old, these decisions are being slated in georgia. anyway - Cmon Scotland, on nightshift so going to settle down with a coffee !! :hope

Russia - England Pick/s: Russia Win @ 3.25 (Ladbrokes) 6/10 Under 2.5 goals @ 1.60 (Expekt) 10/10 The odds for Russia's win are just too high to ignore. IMO we shouldn't discount the home advantage here that much. The Russians will play in front of 80,000 fans a do or die match. The game will be played on artificial turf which the Russians are more familiar with. Yes, the Russians have some important missings but England has its own issues with Terry and Cole out. No doubt, it will be a very tight (under) game where the defense, on both sides, will need to do their job. I think the Russians, on the back of their home crowd and the fact that they will be playing for only ONE result will get the win 1-0, while the English will probably play for the draw and hope for the win and in the end lose.
Kinda surprised by the over score albeit just over...:eyes Of couse very happy with Russia's win:D:D:D. England has a bit of a problem now... I think it is indicative of a bit of inconsistency. They'll having you thinking that they are on their way and then they'll pull a 0-0 with FYROM and shock the heck out of you:lol. Didn't see the game, so I don't know how each team played, but in betting it's the result that counts.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) well bosnia will not be able to keep a clean sheet as it conceded goals in all four last matches. defence hasn't changed much since then but however dzeko is in good form in bundesliga and has scored a couple goals recently and ibisevic who scored against greece will start up front together. obviously i think they will be goals on both sides as i believe bosnian team and coach are determined to bounce back after a string of poor results. considering also norway lost to bosnia once already in zenica in 2003 and bosnian beat norway at home 2-1 bosnia will be able to counteract norway pressure. i think open game and 2-2 is most likely in my opinion

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Taking these for half stakes. Am not taking Luxembourg at +100, 2.5, because they seem to lose 0-3 all the time, and have already lost 0-3 to Romania. BOL Soccer - Latvia - spread +1½ (+114) for the regulation time held on Oct 17 at 1:00pm [pending] Soccer - N Ireland - spread +1½ (+120) for the regulation time held on Oct 17 at 1:30pm [pending] Soccer - Slovenia - spread +2 (+121) for the regulation time held on Oct 17 at 1:30pm [pending] Soccer - Armenia - spread +1 (+109) for the regulation time held on Oct 17 at 1:45pm [pending]

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) One more: Soccer - France/Lithuania - total Under 3 (+104) for the regulation time held on Oct 17 at 2:00pm [pending] France is a 2.5-goal favorite over Lithuania, and France are in third place in their group so need to keep winning. I could take the handicap at -109, but I think the unders are better. France has played 10 games and have a 21-3 goal differential. But guess what? Their two games against Faroe Islands ended 5-0 and 6-0, so that means in 8 real games they have a 10-3 differential. Lithuania, meanwhile, have a 5-10 differential in 8 games...they lost 0-1 to France at home in March. I'll take the plus money here for a bet that's pretty much the same as the handicap, since the likeliest scenario is 1-0 or 2-0.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Liechtenstein (dnb) @ 5.75 (Sportingbet) 4/10. >>> 3-0 :clap:):lol Northern Ireland not to score @ 1.85 (Sportingbet) >>> 1-1 :( oh crap. Slovenia not to score @ 1.60 (Nordicbet)>>> 2-0 :) Liechtenstein :notworthy:cheers Could have gone for the hcp :rollin

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) i'll just comment on tonights match in sarajevo. norway scored very good goal early in first half but in second half they did some hardcore defending. although bosnia had and appeal for penalty two times and had one important counter attack ruled offside and one header and two free kicks they couldn't score. players eventually got tired and norway scored second. on another day this would have probably been a 2-2 draw but norway had more time to prepare for this match and eventually went their way

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) I lost a good deal of money on Swedens sloppiness tonight but what hurts me most is the complete lack of passion in the Swedish team. I guess we're just a nation of "Svens". :eek It seems to me that the top European players care less and less about playing for their countries. The club game is where all the money and glory is these days.