Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17)

Wednesday 17 October 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Kazakhstan v Portugal (11:00 BST)8.003.851.11129% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreNext Team to ScoreTotal Goals
Turkey v Greece (15:00 BST)1.893.203.25115% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreNext Team to Score
Russia v England (16:00 BST)3.403.252.26105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreNext Team to ScoreTotal Goals
Azerbaijan v Serbia (17:00 BST)7.004.401.25118% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Ukraine v Faroe Islands (17:00 BST)1.045.4015.50122% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Georgia v Scotland (18:00 BST)3.153.251.80119% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreNext Team to ScoreTotal Goals
Malta v Moldova (18:30 BST)1.712.241.89157% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Liechtenstein v Iceland (19:00 BST)4.502.561.16148% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Luxembourg v Romania (19:15 BST)9.804.001.09127% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
San Marino v Wales (19:15 BST)34.004.501.07119% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreNext Team to ScoreTotal Goals
Ireland v Cyprus (19:30 BST)1.213.656.20127% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreNext Team to ScoreTotal Goals
Netherlands v Slovenia (19:30 BST)1.152.784.90144% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Sweden v N. Ireland (19:30 BST)1.393.656.60115% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreNext Team to Score
Belgium v Armenia (19:45 BST)1.284.507.00115% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Germany v Czech Republic (19:45 BST)1.503.554.50118% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreNext Team to Score
France v Lithuania (20:00 BST)1.143.857.00128% Related markets...Match Result- - -Half-time/Full-timeTotal Goals

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Just wanted to share with you that the national team coach of Albania Otto Barich has accepted an offer from Dinamo (Zagreb) and he stated that he doesn't care about his last match with Bulgaria ( which is very , very important for us, Bulgaria for the Qualification). His words are: - It will be hard for us, but not impossible. Once we drew 0-0 with Bulgaria and why not again? You are the better team. This results is important for you, not for us. I really don't care about this match because I have another job offer and I have accepted it. So.. if Romania don't win today, for Bulgaria will win in Albania I can assure you :-)

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) I'm thinking I will be lumping on Norway away to Bulgaria on Wednesday evening... However, I've struggled to find any news reports about the Norweigen camp. Pretty sure Iversson is missing. Carew is defo out, but I just feel like Bosnia's dismal form at home will continue against a rested Norwegian side who really have to win if they want to progress. The reverse fixture ended 1-2 to Bosnia. Norway will be odds against. Any thoughts.?

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17)

Any opinions for Georgia 1x?
Don't see the value, at the end of a comp I try and aviod betting on teams with nothing to play for Georgia have had a dreadful set of games, whilst Scotland are in great form with a good run of wins. Scotland need 4 pts from their last 2 games to be sure to go through, if they win here it's a big way towards that total. Failure to win here, will mean they need to beat Italy in the last game at home I expect a narrow Scotland win

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) me too AJ, 0-1 possibly - Georgia are without arguably their best two players, captain Khaladze of AC Milan and kobiashvili of Schalke wont play - Darren Fletcher returns for Scotland, I was mad on the sauce yesterday but can recall Scott Brown getting a knock, not sure how bad though. Its rocking up here just now due to the football, surely we wont blow it now needing only a win on Wednesday and a draw at home in the last game to win the toughest section in the tournament with both world cup finalists in it. :hope

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) I'm tempted to back Latvia at the long odds being offered for their away trip to Denmark. In their last game Latvia beat Iceland and showed that maybe they are not as poor as people think. Odds of over 10 for a Lativa win in Denmark may be for a reason but at the same time I can't help but think there will be some value, at least in the AH, even if nothing else. I will watch to see how the odds fluctuate but they have to be my 'outsiders' for Wednesday night.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) I think Scotland will struggle quite badly away in Georgia on Wednesday. Georgia were probably the better team in the game at Hampden and we only won with a last minute goal. We are missing Caldwell, Hartley, Brown, Hutton, McCulloch on Wednesday and I think we will get a draw at best.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Russia-England I really can't see England loosing this match. There are some injury problems in English team, but Russia is troubled much more with Akinfeev, Bystrov and Saenko being injured for this match. It seems that England improved their play lately and scoring goals is no problem for English strikers any more. This match will be very similar to Rep. Ireland-Germany match played yesterday. It will end in DRAW or AWAY victory, so X2 is the best choice IMO.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) After what I said earlier about Lativa and their odds, I have just seen that Cyprus to win in Republic of Ireland is at a similar price. This is the same Cyprus that beat the Republic in the away leg and also just beat Wales. Checked out a multiples bet with Betfair and as a double the odds are @ 118... surely worth a speculative little bet? It is in my mind anyhow! Sure it might not come off but I do think those odds are too generous!

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Russia -England Under [email protected] really can't imagine more goals here, Yes England rallied Russia in London 3:0, yes they beat Estonia with that result 3:0, but russians are not mugs at home, and they need victory to stai alive in this group, i think both teams know the situation well, and they will play exactly safe football, despite 4:0 win with Andora and 3:0 win with Macedonia at home all went under for them! it's clash for the ticket to Euro 2008 i think, both teams know what they want from this game. my selection Under 2.5 7/10! gl

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Anyone care to put me off Armenia +1.5(1.875 with Vc)?! Just looking at their recent form,and it is certainly impressive. Starting with most recent:Serbia(0/0),Portugal(1/1),Poland(1/0). That is good form,for sure v 4th,2nd and 1st in Group A. Only worry is those last 3 games have been on home soil,though defensively they appear solid,conceding just 8 in the 9 gp games played. Opponent's Belgium also cannot qualify,and looking at recent results look opposable(2/2 v Kazakhstan),imo. Anyone have an opinion,or team news for either? Armenia are 10/1 to win this(Vc),2/1 with +1(Sportingbet) and 1.875 +1.5(Vc asian h'cp)...:)

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Georgia - Scotland In my opinion Scotland firstly will try to secure that they will not concieve a goal and gradually they will search for their chances to win by 0-1. Both teams will have important missings and i expect a close game ending 0-0 or 0-1. So i prefer picking the under 2,5 goals. I guess that goals level gonna drop to 2.25 soon.

Anyone care to put me off Armenia +1.5(1.875 with Vc)?! Just looking at their recent form,and it is certainly impressive. Starting with most recent:Serbia(0/0),Portugal(1/1),Poland(1/0). That is good form,for sure v 4th,2nd and 1st in Group A. Only worry is those last 3 games have been on home soil,though defensively they appear solid,conceding just 8 in the 9 gp games played. Opponent's Belgium also cannot qualify,and looking at recent results look opposable(2/2 v Kazakhstan),imo. Anyone have an opinion,or team news for either? Armenia are 10/1 to win this(Vc),2/1 with +1(Sportingbet) and 1.875 +1.5(Vc asian h'cp)...:)
Bobbyhead, Belgium is out of the qualification race (and motivation is an important factor to consider), has a 2-2-2 home record with the only nice home victory against poor Azerbaijan 3:0. Armenia is also out of the qualification race but they surely did good so far. They've got a 1-0-3 away record but only had a heavy loss against Serbia (which is a much better team than Belgium). The available data also seems to suggest that the "away +1.5 AH" bet has a little more than 50% chance of happening. So, if you get an odd higher than 1.85 (which you said you did), it sure looks like have "value" there. Good luck! JC

Georgia - Scotland In my opinion Scotland firstly will try to secure that they will not concieve a goal and gradually they will search for their chances to win by 0-1. Both teams will have important missings and i expect a close game ending 0-0 or 0-1. So i prefer picking the under 2,5 goals. I guess that goals level gonna drop to 2.25 soon.
:welcome to the punters lounge TCP. I make that a very good call....good luck....the 1.75 (365) is better than I expected.

Russia -England Under [email protected] really can't imagine more goals here, Yes England rallied Russia in London 3:0, yes they beat Estonia with that result 3:0, but russians are not mugs at home, and they need victory to stai alive in this group, i think both teams know the situation well, and they will play exactly safe football, despite 4:0 win with Andora and 3:0 win with Macedonia at home all went under for them! it's clash for the ticket to Euro 2008 i think, both teams know what they want from this game. my selection Under 2.5 7/10! gl
I can see goals in either halves of the pitch, Russia have a very dangerous forward pavyluchenko - we where warned about him in the C.L qualifier and he still managed to score in each leg, with Terry out this guy will need watching from Englands perspective, the pitch has been trained on by the russians for 10 days and like us ( celtic ) it wont be in the same condition as what when England trained on it, they water the synthetic surface before kickoff like they do when they have been training on it. Im pretty baffled by the betting on this match, 2/1 for the russians is generous IMO they where unfortunate to have a goal incorrectly chalked off at Wembley when the score was 1-0.

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Hi, First of all good luck to everyone with all bets. Ok I have decieded to take Scotland to beat Georgia at 1.80 tomorow night. Some people may argue I am betting with my heart over my head and they are probably right but here is the justification I am convincing myself with anyway. Geogria are out at this stage of the competition losing 7 of their 10 qualifying games. They have lost top scorer Shota Arveladze due to retirment, thier captain and Milan ace Kakha Kaladze and vice captain Levan Kobiashvili to injury. This has definatly dented the quality of the Georgian team ahead of this game and they have lost alot of experience in these three players. I have also heard the Georgian coach is going to give a debut to their 19 year old goalkeeper, which again brings inexperience. Scotland have their own injury worries which someone mentioned above however Fletcher is coming into Midfield and himself and Ferguson SHOULD have enough quality to take control of that important area of the pitch. Scotland need a result if they are to have a realistic chance of going to Euro 2008 and I think maybe just this once we can overcome being the "Glorious Failures" that have followed us around over the past years. Good luck again with all bets and good luck to the boys. Mon the Scots :beer

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Serbia go into today's match without the services of Stankovic(Inter Milan), Vidic(Manchester United), Dragutinovic(FC Sevilla), Krstajic(Schalke 04), Stepanov(FC Porto)! Probable lineup: Serbia: Stojkovic(Sporting Lisbon) - Rukavina(Partizan), Ivanovic(Locomotiv Moscow), Bisevac(RC Lens), D.Tosic(Werder Bremen) - Jankovic(Palermo), Kovacevic(RC Lens), Kuzmanovic(Fiorentina), Krasic(CSKA Moscow) - Zigic(Valencia), Pantelic(Hertha BSC) or Lazovic(PSV Eindhoven) So, this is actually Serbia U21(the guys that reached the semis and the finals of Euro U21 in the last 12 months) + Pantelic and Zigic! Despite a very disappointing failure at the weekend, I'm gonna stick to Serbia(1.51)!They're still a class above Azerbaijan and after so many critics in the last couple of days, the guys should be fired up for this one. Even Javier Clemente has admited yesterday that he's struggling to change the mentality of Serbian players who heavily underestimated Armenia on Saturday, but generally Serbia always raise their game after some disappointing results and although it may be looking risky, this bet is a dead cert IMO!

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Macedonia – Andorra

Macedonia is not playing well at all lately and at home is without a win for more than three years. Andorra owes big time, to this generation of Macedonian football players. Macedonian national football team sufferer shameful defeat against Andorra away in previous qualifications and then at home they drew 0:0. Macedonia paid some of that debt with 0:3 victory away earlier in these qualifications, but today they are in must win situation. Some of you will ask question, why is in must win situation because the three points will not get them higher on the table.

Macedonia yesterday suffered the biggest lost in their modern history, the biggest pop-star, the most popular man in the country, the most loved person in Macedonia, one of the biggest humanist in the country and big patriot Tose Proeski died in car accident at age of 26. Tomorrow is day of sadness in whole country and 90% of Macedonians are still in tears. Football players said that they will dedicate this match to him and for this match the entrance will be free. I expect many people in the stadium cheering for Macedonian players to give well farewell to the big man.

Macedonia will be without Stojkov and Nikolovski, but both can be replaced. I think that Macedonia will trash tomorrow Andorra. I expect score line around 5:0

Pick: Macedonia (-2.75) --> Odds: 2.03 @ Pinnacle --> Stake: 7u

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Internationals)
EventKazakhstan 0- Portugal
SelectionHome (+2) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date17/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceMansion @ 1.95 (Back)
ReasoningI don’t have the heart to oppose Portugal all the way (i.e. Lay them to win) but as much as I’m concerned I’ll always bet against them at this handicap. So they won 2-0 in Azerbaijan, so what? And are the Kazakh even worse than the Azeris in the eyes of the bookies? To me 1-2-3 home form with 6 goals scored and only 9 conceded says it all. They score once in each home game in average and they conceded 1.5 per game in average. Portugal average 3-1 overall, but only 1.33-1 on the road, so I’m thinking the Kazakh to score a goal is nailed on bet all by itself. Furthermore, I’ve watched Portugal in their last 2 home games (Poland & Serbia) and they seemed pretty vulnerable in the back and although they created a handful of scoring chances upfront they simply lack the sharp finisher. The Kazakh only lost one game by more than 2, and that was vs Portugal in Lisbon, so I’m not expecting the Portuguese to do better here than they did at home. The Kazakh also took the lead in Warsaw before Smolarek managed to strike back thrice to nick the 3 points that “should” keep Poland atop till the end. For Portugal, Scolari’s serving his 2nd of 3 games ban imposed by UEFA after the incident against Stankovic in the game vs Serbia. Not much updated team news, so I’m assuming the same line-up that won in Azerbaijan should start this game as well, and –apart from Ronaldo- I don’t see any Portuguese player that could change a game’s outcome single handedly. Portugal (from): Goalkeepers: Ricardo Pereira (Betis), Quim Silva (Benfica) Defenders: Miguel Monteiro (Valencia), Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea), Paulo Ferreira (Chelsea), José Ribeiro (Boavista), Fernando Meira (Stuttgart), Bruno Alves (FC Porto), Tonel (Sporting) Midfielders: Deco (FC Barcelona), Joao Moutinho (Sporting Lisbon), Miguel Velosa (Sporting), Raul Mereiles (FC Porto) Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto), Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Simao Sabrosa (Atletico Madrid), Nani (Manchester United), Maniche (Atletico Madrid), Duda (Sevilla) Forwards: Hugo Almeida (Werder Bremen), Nuno Gomes (Benfica) Summing it up: It could be another disappointment for the “Selecção das Quinas”, but I wouldn’t bet on it. Instead, with a 2 goals head start for the home side I’m backing them not to lose on this one. Good Luck

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Internationals)
EventAzerbaijan - Serbia
SelectionHome (+1.25) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date17/10/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetway @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningThe handicap proposed is laughable to say the least. It’s not a question of how many goals the Serbs will win by, it’s a question of whether the will win at all, and here’s why: In 6 away games Serbia only won once in these qualifiers (2-0 in Helsenki). They drew 1-1 in both Poland & Portugal, and –believe it or not- they lost to both lesser oppositions Belgium (2-3) and Kazakhztan (1-2). Then came their last game on Saturday in which they –once again- failed to win and drew goalless in Armenia. Now tell me if you would consider backing them to win (just win) with large stakes. Now take into account that Azerbaijan have only played 4 games at home, and they managed to collect 4 points from them, losing 1-3 & 0-2 to Poland & Portugal resectively, and winning 1-0 over Finland and drawing 1-1 vs Kazakhstan. That’s 3-6 goals tally at home, compared to Serbia’s 7-7 on the road. Serbia is also winless in their last 4 games, which went 2-3 in Belgium, 0-0 to Finland in Belgrade, 1-1 in Lisbon and 0-0 in Armenia. They are obviously not at all at their best. Now Azerbaijan may not be the team to back for a straight win, but with +1.25 head start.. at home.. vs Serbia.. at the current form of the Serbs sure does warrant a medium size bet. (Mind you, I bet flat so my stake is still 10) Serbia will be missing the services of certain crucial players in Stankovic, Vidic, Dragutinovic, Krstajic & Stepanov. Most of the team will be actually the U21, and with all due respect to them reaching the European U21 final a year ago they are still much less class than the forementioned abscentees, and even Javier Clemente has admited yesterday that he's struggling to change the mentality of Serbian players who underestimate the minnows and only raise their game against highly rated opposition, which is evident in the forementioned results. Azerbaijan had pride in defeating the Serbs (& Montenegro back then) in 2003. They came fromn a goal down to win by 2-1 in Euro 2004 qualifiers, and that was only months after they managed a 2-2 draw in Belgrade, so why not today with a relatively improved squad? Seems to mme like the Azeris very much know how to play the Serbs. Now realistically speaking the Serbs now have next to nill chances of qualifying. I mean, mathematically/theoretically they’re still in the game, but practically they’re out. Funnily enough, the final nail in the Serbian coffin could come from “Branimir Subašić”, who is an adopted striker for Azerbaijan who’s original homeland is non-other than Serbia!!! I believe the Azeris can carry on devastating the Serbs as usual, but with their captain Karimov suspended I will settle for this generous handicap and back them not to lose by more than one. Good Luck

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Who needs to do what to reach next year's Euro Finals. My initial thoughts here are to look at teams who are already through or near as! and one match that sticks out like a blind cobblers thumb is Germany v Czech Republic Germany will inevitably be trialing players, so a lot of new faces or fringe players - whereas Czech Republic only need to play out a nice conservative draw to book their passage! So a game here where 2 of the top teams in Europe can have a nice relaxing and not too taxing game and the end result not giving too much away about each other! this stinks of a big fat DRAW!!! How the bookies haven't cottoned on to this i'll never know? and Paddypower look like they wanna pay for the Christmas presents early with their @3.25 (9/4) odds - i'll have some of this large please Paddy!!! European Championship Qualifying : Group A Table 13 October 2007 21:49

PWDLFAGDPTS
1Poland1273220101024
2Portugal115512191220
3Finland12552116520
4Serbia 11452138517
5Belgium113351014-412
6Armenia923448-49
7Kazakhstan11146918-97
8Azerbaijan9126419-155
tbl_spc.gif
It is looking good for Poland who will be guaranteed a spot at the Euro 2008 finals with victory over Belgium next month. Life will be made easier for the Poles if Portugal slip up in Kazakhstan. Finland will be hoping destiny will still be in their hands when they face the Portuguese in their final group game in November. Serbia still have a slim chance of making it. tbl_spc.gif European Championship Qualifying : Group B Table 13 October 2007 21:40
PWDLFAGDPTS
1Scotland108022081224
2Italy107211771023
3France107122131822
4Ukraine94141112-113
5Lithuania9315711-410
6Georgia102171417-37
7Faroe Islands100010335-320
tbl_spc.gif
It is fair to say that at the start of qualifying not many would have put their mortgage on Scotland being in with a shout at this stage - but they are. Victory in Georgia and something out of the game against Italy will see them through. Italy will probably need to beat the Scots while France face what could be a crucial final group game in Ukraine. tbl_spc.gif European Championship Qualifying : Group C Table 13 October 2007 21:37
PWDLFAGDPTS
1Greece9711179822
2Turkey95312291318
3Norway95222081217
4Bosnia-Herzegovina104151619-313
5Hungary104061017-712
6Moldova10136617-116
7Malta9126719-125
tbl_spc.gif
Greece head the pack and will ensure their place in the finals with five points from their last three games. Victory over closest challengers Norway and another win would also see Turkey through to the next year's showpiece. tbl_spc.gif European Championship Qualifying : Group D Table 13 October 2007 21:41
PWDLFAGDPTS
1Germany97203142723
2Czech Republic96211941520
3Rep of Ireland104331411315
4Slovakia104152720713
5Cyprus94141617-113
6Wales93151416-210
7San Marino100010150-490
tbl_spc.gif
Germany are through and the Czech Republic will join them unless they fail to win a point from their last three games. Republic of Ireland want them to do that. tbl_spc.gif European Championship Qualifying : Group E Table 13 October 2007 21:08
PWDLFAGDPTS
1Croatia108202542126
2England107212121923
3Russia95311441018
4Israel105231711617
5FYR Macedonia9225711-48
6Estonia11119321-184
7Andorra9009236-340
tbl_spc.gif
If England beat Russia then both the English and group leaders Croatia will be through to the finals. An England draw in Moscow will put Croatia through and leave England needing a point against the Croatians at Wembley to secure second place. If Russia win their remaining three games then they will qualify, and Croatia will only need a point in Macedonia to prevent England from qualifying. tbl_spc.gif European Championship Qualifying : Group F Table 13 October 2007 20:56
PWDLFAGDPTS
1Sweden97112041622
2Spain107121981122
3Northern Ireland95131411316
4Denmark9423148614
5Latvia9306911-29
6Iceland102261021-118
7Liechtenstein10118528-234
tbl_spc.gif
Sweden will advance with victory over Northern Ireland. Four points from the last two games for Spain will also see them qualify. Northern Ireland can only be certain of reaching the finals if they win their last three games against Sweden, Denmark and Spain. If Spain fail to beat Sweden in their other match, two wins and a draw could be enough for Northern Ireland. tbl_spc.gif European Championship Qualifying : Group G Table 13 October 2007 21:26
PWDLFAGDPTS
1Romania97201851323
2Holland9621113820
3Bulgaria9531146818
4Slovenia10325912-311
5Albania924387110
6Belarus102171120-97
7Luxembourg10109220-183
tbl_spc.gif
Romania will qualify if they beat Luxembourg and if Bulgaria lose against Albania. Two wins and a draw for Holland from their final three games against Slovenia, Luxembourg and Belarus will see them through regardless of other results. (taken from BBC Sport Website)
o.gif
o.gif
o.gif
o.gifo.gif
o.gif
:oko.gif
o.gif
o.gif
o.gif
o.gif
o.gif
o.gif

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Match: Albania - Bulgaria Pick: Lay Bulgaria @ 1.83 @betfair Pick: Under 2.5 @ 1.84 @betfair All the things Otto says are pure crap. Every game is important especially in front of their own crowd. Otto is not the person that don't care about games. Albania is no Luxemburg. We already draw it them in Sofia. On the other side Bulgaria team is more crap than ever. Berbatov is out of form, Martin just got back from injury and clearly out of any form. Penev calling some players from exotic leagues and countries no one has ever heard of instead of using players from Bulgarian championship. I really hate to see everything happening to Bulgarian football in the recent years. I am laying all Bulgarian teams in all competitions and I am making really good profit. :puke

Re: Euro 2008 Qualifiers (Oct 17) Todays games are very important for many teams.First of all i wouldnt rated England team so high.England isnt so good side away from Wambley and thay play in russia.Russia home record is 3-2-0 with 10:1 goals,also Guus Hiddink coaching Russia,he know how to play games like this.For me this is clear Lay England game,but i will be braver:Russia to beat England.Russian odds are around 2.7(very tasty,why to miss) Another game with higher odds are Turkey.In front of their fanatic fans they will meat today Greece.Relationships between two sides and two countries are not so good,maybe its to offensive word,but they hate ich other.With home support,fanatic fans,great home record(3-2-0 12:2)they will not loose this game.On other side Greece coach is still Otto Rehhagel and his game is dafense-defense.Greece team is almost qualify for Euro,they are 4 point above Turkey and Turks are in must win situation.This is not just a game,this will be war,war on the pitch.From this battle i see one winner-Turkey.Turkey to beat Geece at odds 2.0. Also i see value at this games-Lay Serbia(around 2.35) -Lay Scotland(around 1.85) -Malta under 2.5( 1.75) -Macedonia under(2.7) No preview for this games.Good luck to all!!