Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players

Sir Puntalot

Lathmeister steals $300 from PL Players  

1. 1.

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P I dont know if the password is the same :unsure - Don't worry - will send the password out to the new list (once approved) nearer the time :ok (probably monday!!)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P

I dont know if the password is the same :unsure - Don't worry - will send the password out to the new list (once approved) nearer the time :ok (probably monday!!)
glad to see you are in control GaF you have filled me with confidence :unsure :lol Damo

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P

You are right to be worried Damo. The game isn't even in Monday's diary. ;)
:lol :lol :lol :lol That's solved a headache - I've been trying to find a focus game for Monday :loon So this should be the first BPP double pointer, and with a hundred odd entrants, it should be MASSIVE points for someone!!!

I dont know if the password is the same :unsure - Don't worry - will send the password out to the new list (once approved) nearer the time :ok (probably monday!!)
If we registered for the inital game will we automatically get the p/word for this one? Or do we need to reregister somewhere? I've had a look through the thread but can't find it if so.

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P Password is different - will send it to the original list a little later tonight (after I'm knocked out of everything) and the others asap (may well be tomorrow)

Password is different - will send it to the original list a little later tonight (after I'm knocked out of everything) and the others asap (may well be tomorrow)
So is that expected in the hour then :lol

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P Hi Gaf, would like the password too, know you sent me a pm about a week ago, but wont be in till late tomorrow and won't have time to sort everything out tomorrow night. thanks ;) Edit, Paradise being its usual self and not connecting, havent got the the time to send off e-mails that wont get answered so good luck all enjoy the game

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P Sorry- you were not an active,participant in the forum when this tourney was announced and therefore do not qualify for the password. :welcometo the forum though, nice to see that you have now joined. :ok

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P Following a bit of sneaky detective work: Toggie1 will probably be Mrs ColU as there is a post back in February identifying her as Toggie for a PL game. No trace of snarkle...however the only person,allegedly, ever to use this word Dastard is ralphie7 and there are several posts where he used it so maybe it is his pokername???...but as ralphie7 seems not to be on the mailing list this is doubtful to say the least!

Re: REARRANGED - Monday 8th October - $1k Freeroll at Paradise Poker - Exclusive to P Hy people, I've been away for quite long now, due to work, but I initiated myself in poker meanwhile and would like to know it there is a chance of being in the FR today!!