** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 Great As Gold 4.15 Beverley (WIN NAP) Re opposes the horses it finished between at Pontefract and was running on strongly again that day but made the error of letting Thewhirlingdervish get a lead it couldn't quite pull back. Was running at highest mark that day and managed 2nd place and today has the aid of a 5lb claimer on board. Not all these horses will like heavy ground but Great As Gold has a 1st and 2nd from 3 runs on it and seems to relish conditions that make a race a stamina test. Has won at this trip, clearly gets further and has a great chance today.

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 7:55 Yarmouth - Samira Gold Ok, my first NAP post so I appreciate you may not lump on just coz I tipped it. Only its 3rd career run and the way it pulled away from the field over 9f makes me think 10f should see it improve even further. Watched it in an illegal bookies in Magalluf (I'm a classy guy) up @ Ayr and it looked a Group horse in the making, beating a Stoute horse, Lacework, into 3rd who had won its previous 2. (Jewelled Dagger, the 2nd, did let the form down a little last time). Should come on again and as I mentioned the extra furlong can only benefit. Ground shouldn't be a worry either.

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 9.15 Kempton: Duty Free Behind Strobe on penultimate start, however has a 7lb pull with that rival and since ran with great credit of a 5lb higher mark on the turf. Return to this grade, with Steve Drowne in the plate and the stable on fire, very likely to turn the tables on Strobe and my ideea of the winner of the race. WIN NAP

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 7.55 Yaqeen (nap) The Cumani filly Samira Gold has to be a major player here, stable is in flying form and she looks open to even more improvement after both of her impressive wins. Although Yaqeen has been mixing it up with the best fillys this year. Won well on her debut this season to brake her maiden and didn't run to bad in the guineas finishing only 6th. Has looked like a step up to 1 mile quarter will be fine and will love the fast ground. Trainer speaks highly of Yaqeen should come good again today. Samira Gold for forecast backers.

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 Magdalene 5.15 Beverley. She needs to find a bit on the bare form of things, but with improving grdually in her 3 maiden runs, she now goes handicapping and this could be the making of her. The trip's fine and although she's yet to race on anything as testing as this, she's handled the soft well enough and has breeding to suggest she can go through the mud ( Pursuit Of Love (8.3f) - Resemblance (State Diplomacy (USA)) and if that's the case she should therefore improve a bit and can go well in context with this race. Looks worthy of a bet at around the 13/2 currently on Betfair. 1 point on the nose.

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 4pm Brighton - Dancing Storm E/W bet, Has had one run this season to blow out the cobwebs (on the AW) back on GF ground today and over a extra couple hundred yards which should help I think it has a definate chance of running a good race if all goes well.

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 855 Yarmouth : Oniz Tiptoes Only ran once on the flat in 3 years and that was close up behind some progressive stayers last week in a maiden, if running anywhere near that level of his old handicap mark then he'll take some catching here.

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 Robert Dyas Key Suppliers Median Auction Maiden Stakes - Nap Amanda Perratt's string seem to be hitting some form, and she saddles Harry Tricker here tonight, was last seen when finishing third at Sandown over an extended mile and a quarter,and eventually went down by 5L, and went well for all of the race and was staying on well in the closing stages when tapped for toe inside the final two furlongs, steps up in trip tonight and this should be very favourable,looks like a useful gelding in the making and will pay his way in time, but tonight has a big chance of losing the maiden tag under jim Crowley. Suitable Ground : Good Jockey % at track : 13.00% / -£2.25 Trainer % at track : 0.00% / -£5.00 Combo % overall : 14.00% / +£26.23

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 Kempton 7.15 Whaxaar 1pt win. I remember this being put up by someone on here on its last run at Lingfield when a big price. It missed the start badly (10 lenghts down at least) on that occassion yet was still in contention on the straight before meeting more trouble in running and in the end coming only fifth when it probably should have won. Buick claims 5 pounds today and it could be very well treated.

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07

4pm Brighton - Dancing Storm E/W bet, Has had one run this season to blow out the cobwebs (on the AW) back on GF ground today and over a extra couple hundred yards which should help I think it has a definate chance of running a good race if all goes well.
Nicely Done Mr Bubbles! :clap

Re: Daily NAPS - Tue 17/07/07 My nap of the day would be Matuza to place in the 8:45 Kempton. If the race is run as i expect, then it should suit matuza and has a decent chance of getting into the frame at least. 11.5 looks a nice price. 0.5 points each way.

9.15 Kempton SIR DUKE Won well 2 outings ago. Struggled in last two runs. Could run well off a nice weight if he can re produce his form EW Nap please.
Stew.... :ok I was on for once :D
A bit miffed here Dannny,with the thumbs up and smiley, It was not placed.:(

9.15 Kempton: Duty Free Behind Strobe on penultimate start, however has a 7lb pull with that rival and since ran with great credit of a 5lb higher mark on the turf. Return to this grade, with Steve Drowne in the plate and the stable on fire, very likely to turn the tables on Strobe and my ideea of the winner of the race. WIN NAP
7.55 Yaqeen (nap) The Cumani filly Samira Gold has to be a major player here, stable is in flying form and she looks open to even more improvement after both of her impressive wins. Although Yaqeen has been mixing it up with the best fillys this year. Won well on her debut this season to brake her maiden and didn't run to bad in the guineas finishing only 6th. Has looked like a step up to 1 mile quarter will be fine and will love the fast ground. Trainer speaks highly of Yaqeen should come good again today. Samira Gold for forecast backers.
well done guys 2 easy winners