AFC Asian Cup 2007 (July 7-July 29)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AFC Asian Cup 2007 (July 7-July 29)

Nice writeups and :welcome to PL.
Thanks, I must admit that I'm reading yout blog for a while. As language improvement I will try to find time to prepare writeups for some of my plays. GL to you.
x2 8/10:cheers:cheers http://www.bettips.estranky.cz
Congratulation man on that play, and we both win on Iraq game. It's a pity that I can't ready your writeups although I'm very closely located to your country.

Re: AFC Asian Cup 2007 (July 7-July 29) Guys, FYI. Whole AFC Asian Cup is shown on live streaming at Bet365. Just create an account and you will easily find a way to watch it there. Really good quality, English commentary, that's the way I'm watching that tournament. And on the other hand I can advice you to use Sopcast, there are many channels there with soccer games. And there are some quality suites with "tv guide". Probably I can't post any links here but if anybody will be interested we can solve it somehow.

Re: AFC Asian Cup 2007 (July 7-July 29) IRQ1.gifKSA1.gif Iraq vs Saudi Arabia Clash of teams from the Western Asia and who will reign supreme ? Both team have come a long way in this tournament and little have expected the final to be between these two teams. Staged in the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Indonesia capital city, Jakarta, this will be a memorable final. Especially for Iraq, who have yet won an Asian Cup trophy. Jorvan Viera, the Iraqis coach, will resign from his post after this match. On top of that, the Iraqis players are desperate to bring this trophy home to bring happiness to their homeland after years of unending misery in conflicts. So motivation wise, the Iraqis will be pumped to win this one. On the other hand, Saudi Arabia will potentially be making history in Asian football tonight to be the 1st team to have won 4 Asian Cup competition. So again, both nation have something very important to play for. However, to achieve this feat it wouldn't be easy. Despite winning against Japan 3 - 2, Saudi looked to be a team who have relied heavily on their attacking forces. Definetely at the back, they are not as impressive as the boys upfront. I hope their big win against Japan wouldn't fool people into thinking Saudi Arabia will win this tournament easily. On that game, Japan were playing offensively and leaving only 2 people behind in their already offensive 3-5-2 formation. However, Iraq are expected to lineup in a 4-5-1 formation tonight and surely it will be much tougher for Yaseer Al-Qahtani and friends to break down. On the other hand, Iraq attacking forces have not really firing lots of goals lately except against Australia. However, at the back they were quite solid. It would be interesting if they can keep Al-Qahtani and Maaz at bay tonight. My bet for tonight will lie on Iraq +0.25 (Asian Handicap) and TG Over 2 Goals. The reasons are because both team are able to hurt each other with the firepower they possess. I rate Saudi to have better attacking forces than the Iraqis. However, the Iraqis is more solid as a team and they are better at the back too compared to Saudi Arabia. So I'm tipping Iraq to win the championship today. And might wager soo. The odds on Iraq to be the AFC cup winner is just simply too high imo. I rate the fair price would be 2.3ish but a lot of bookies are offering higher than that. Also for those who are interested, their recent H2H records are: 2007 Gulf Cup Saudi 1:0 Iraq 2006 Friendly Saudi 2:2 Iraq 2005 West Asian Games Saudi 1:5 Iraq 2004 Olympic Qualifer Saudi 1:0 Iraq 2004 Olympic Qualifer Iraq 2:1 Saudi 2002 WC Qualifer Saudi 1:0 Iraq 2002 WC Qualifer Iraq 1:2 Saudi Probable Lineups: IRAQ (4-5-1) 22 Noor S.; 14 Haider A., 15 Ali A., 2 Jasim M., 3 Basem A.; 18 Mahdi K., 5 Nashat A., 13 Jassim, 19 Haitham K., 11 Hawar M.; 10 Younis M. SAUDI ARABIA (4-4-2) 1 Al Mosailem; 15 Al Bahri, 3 Osama, 19 Jahdali, 7 K. Al Mousa; 17 Taiseer, 14 Khariri, 16 Aziz, 18 Al Qahtani; 9 Malek, 20 Yasser Betting Sugestion TG Over 2 [ Stake 10/10 ] Iraq +0.25 or Iraq to win the tournament [ Stake 5/10 ]