NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th)

OK Boys lets all just clear our heads and start a fresh clean start this monday night. I'm on the eels 13-18 @ 4.75 for shits and giggles My serious bet is on W.B.A in the soccer tonight @2.00 ive got 2k on it :ok Also like San Antonio Spurs tomoz in the bball @ 1.80 GL ALL FOR TONIGHT!
Good Luck mate,a friend of mine is also on West Brom,Best of luck bro. I've given up on the NBA,my luck has run out on it.I took the Spurs the other day and they were cruising then lost by heaps,but they should bounce back tomorrow.:hope

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one bro.LOL Some days you wonder why they bother to wear any clothes at all. Cassie is a very strange colour,very orange.lol
... very manish... im not a fan... I watched this show 4 a 2 week period about a year ago when Cassie was jealous of her then BF and that homeless chick... I take the homeless chick anyday of the week....:ok

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Came on here expecting everybody to be on the Eels tonight, thought my interest in the Warriors was going to be a lonely affair! The Warriors have been losing but at the same time they haven't been playing that badly and have only been losing by close margins. Of their 5 losses so far this season 4 of them have been by less than the 6.5 points start on offer at the TAB. Additionally the line on the TAB has moved in the Eels favour and this only encourages me more to take the warriors at the higher odds. 1 Unit on the Warriors +6.5 Good luck guys. ;)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Parramatta win by 13+ margin Looks like i'm in the minority here. Parra are playing really well at the moment and have won their last 4 out of 5 games at home. They have won the last 7 encounters at home between these two sides. They are playing with confidence and look to Riddell and Marsh to single out any lazy Warrior forward around the rucks. On the other hand, the Warriors are going back into their old habits and making too many mistakes. They have lost their last 3 games and even though Price played well last week in SoO, so did Parra's inspirational leader in Hindmarsh. The Warriors need to find some answers to their poor form and until they do i can't back them with confidence while the way parra are playing lately, you would think they would win this one comfortably.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Tempted 2 put more on Parra... yes I'm a fan however looking @ their squad they are looking better and better!!!! Cannings and Moi Moi are great and when Moi Moi comes on you just know there will be fireworks... Marsh starting provides him with a great opportunity he will be eager 2 impress here and we all know what he is capable of... Hayne will be ready after origin (Which is in very little way his fault... NSW were already out of it... if Lockyer didnt score there some1 else would have 5 min l8r) Ben smith has been great recently crossing the line a few times... basically i cannot see parra scoring less than 4 tries... and i am extreemely confident in a Parra win... however because I am extreemely biased i will resist the urge 2 bet more... though i said the same last week....:ok

Nice call Crouch... Hayne over... its 6-0 :ok
Cheers mate. I've been doing these First Try bets all season so it's nice to finally get some up :ok 12-6 at half-time to the Eels and hopefully we'll see some more points in the second half, with the Warriors staying close so that those on the handicap can get a nice win to end the week :hope

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Vatuvei having a shocker... Paramatta deserve the lead but I see this being a tight affair, I'm glad I took the Warriora handicap and not the all out win On a related note, my tip is WBA for promotion in the Championship match with some tasty odds @2 they look close to a banker. I'd stay away from tomorrows NBA match. Utah are unbeatean in the finals at home and San Antonio have not played 2 bad games a row in a long, long time. Not much value either way anyway.

... Im so hesitant 2 follow what I really think... the times i do it blows up in my face... like my Manly -2 bet this weekend... happy for the result so far... and overs looks plausable....:hope
You had to curse the overs didn't you :lol Doesn't look like a particularly good night for most of us with most of our main bets losing, but props to Blackcrow and his 13+ bet and Mak on his two Eels bets.

You had to curse the overs didn't you :lol Doesn't look like a particularly good night for most of us with most of our main bets losing' date=' but props to Blackcrow and his 13+ bet and Mak on his two Eels bets.[/quote'] Well 2 late tries were the only thing that even made it plausable in the 1st place... really it didnt look good from the get go.... thanks...:ok

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) I counted 3 tries directly from Vatuvei turnovers = 18 points Truly one of the worst displays by a winger I've ever seen, we all would of been close to the mark with the +7 handicap if it wasn't for such a poor individual effort. Of well, could of, would of, should of. Everything is great in hindsight. Time to push on to next weekend, thanks for the tips this week boys, it certainly was a profitable one for me.

To appease the most inflated ego on the internet, I'll amend the layout of the above play ... Warriors +6.5 vs Parramatta (1) good luck
not even close there ... lost props to Blackcrow and Mackdaddy ... :clap

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Nice call onb the Haqyne first try scorer,Crouch mate. Congrats to those on Parra,I still was very encouraged by the Warriors overall effort,Parra only scored 1 try from good play,the other 5 were all from errors on the Warriors part,people over here are saying the Warriors were crap,what a load of rubbish,they still don't look likey to score trys,but their defence is great,I think i'll steer well clear of them and watch with intrest over the next few weeks. I genrally do an analysis of all the games from the weekend and thats what helps me decide on the next weeks plays,as form is more important than stats,In my analysis of the game last night,the match was incredibly even,only the errors seperated the sides,a few of the games over the weekend were intresting after picking them apart today,if anyone wants to see how I pick apart the games ,just say and i'll do a write up later on,if not,sweet as,but I thought i'd at least put the offer out there,Nice calls this weekend guys,all the mains came in,so very good effort.