NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th)

I've gone with Brisbane by 13 or more at half time @$4. Hopefully they send a message and come out all guns blazing. They are bottom of the ladder and they need a big win to give them some confidence, there is no better opportunity to do that than now
Nice one.:ok

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Sweet all my 3 main bets are in for the weekend,very happy. 71 - 6,you don't get many scores like that in the NRL,easy money though and against the Dragons on Friday,it well may be the same,the Broncos have a good run of games now and could well get right back on track,Good News aye Crouch,a good day for you as well,nice one. Panthers are down at the half,I can't even be bothered watching the end,the Broncos was enough,in a big way. Well done to all the winners,see you all tomorrow for MNF.

Sweet all my 3 main bets are in for the weekend,very happy. 71 - 6,you don't get many scores like that in the NRL,easy money though and against the Dragons on Friday,it well may be the same,the Broncos have a good run of games now and could well get right back on track,Good News aye Crouch,a good day for you as well,nice one. Panthers are down at the half,I can't even be bothered watching the end,the Broncos was enough,in a big way. Well done to all the winners,see you all tomorrow for MNF.
Yeah mate, it was great to watch. Not just the score either, but the tries. I know a bit of it has to due with a Knights defence lacking in direction, but as a Broncs fan it was good to see an entertaining Broncs game with some good tries. Even as a Broncos fan I can pretty much admit that our football has rarely been entertaining of late so it made for a nice change. Was nice to have been able to see it coming too to make a few $s off it. Tomorrow too I really like Hayne for first try, mainly because of what happened in Origin. I just think he'll come out with some sort of point to prove and he's a reknowned first try scorer from last year. Just strikes me as one of those thigns that happen in football. Obviously just a bit of a side bet but it's something that I seem to really like. Panthers just crossed so hopefully they can top off a good day.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) I'm such an idiot,I tipped the Panthers +4.0 from Blue Square anbd took a combo of Broncos -12.0 and the Panthers + 2.0,I put 100 on it and did'nrt even realise untill it just appeared in my account an extra 380,I don't know if I posted that on here or not,but if I did'nt sorry,I must of gotten confused with all the writing on Betshoot and here,but a good day none the less. Hayne sounds a good bet,I would imagine that he will score the first try as he will want to make amends,i'm not on the Eels though,but I'll post tomorrow,well done to all the winners,Nice one boys.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Food for thought.... The eels are winning their games well,the Warriors are just losing their matches,their last 3 have been by less than 6 points,in fact two of the losses have been by 4 or less. The Eels win their games by large margins like 8 or more,but in the tight matches,the Eels have lost every game that turns into an arm wrestle,thats what the Warriors provide tomorrow night for the Eels. Food for thought....

Food for thought.... The eels are winning their games well,the Warriors are just losing their matches,their last 3 have been by less than 6 points,in fact two of the losses have been by 4 or less. The Eels win their games by large margins like 8 or more,but in the tight matches,the Eels have lost every game that turns into an arm wrestle,thats what the Warriors provide tomorrow night for the Eels. Food for thought....
Havnt look @ the stats but a quick thought... did you look @ both here and in NZ or just here? Plus I think Warriors ATM are underperforming somewhat aqt least compared 2 previous years... IMO of course....:ok

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) I'm going to post this now,as I want to saty away from the damm computer tomorrow morning,and to be honest i'm sick of typing for the weekend,I bloody hate it,so here we go.... This is by no means solid and I will have a small wager on it,but in truth it's more for excitement than anything else... Eels vs Warriors The Eels are winning and winning well,they get some more players back for tonight and their bench really looks strong.Mateo was great last week as were the rest of the forwards for the Eels,but i'm surprised at Inu being left out,at times the Eels looked lethagic and the one player who was really lifting the side was Inu,however the Eels are almost back to full strength and will take some beating,their ploy of Marsh and Riddell is a good option with two dummy half runners,I see Moi Moi is back in as well,so this should be a very good game. The Warriors are playing far better this year than any of their previous years,their defence has been great but their attack has been pathetic,but they did put Witt in at Half and Ropati in at Stand off and they have had one game together and can only get better.The Warriors are not my fav team,but to watch them lose game after game by a few points while depressing is far better than the implosions they once used to have.For me,I would much rather watch the Warriors lose with effort by 2 points,than watch them lose by 20 with no effort at all.Koopu is back in tonight and the remaining side stays the same.Intrestingly enough these two sides taking the field today with the exclusion of Koopu and Ropati for the Warriors and Mateo for the Eels are the exact same sides that took the field in round one, a match in which the Warriors had won by half time. All reports say that the Warriors trained well this week and are looking keen,but the one thing that makes me believe that the Warriors will show up tonight is Steve Price and his heroics in Origin 1.The Kiwis in the side are in awe of Origin and the Aussies in the side are as well,and to have one of the best players on the field back with them will really fire the Warriors up to play well I think.They are very keen for the match and I think they will perform well.The Eels are playing great if they are winning by a few,but not if the other side is close,the eels have lost all their close matches this season ,but they shine if they are in front by 10 or more.The Warriors have not been overshadowed in any game this year and have stayed close even when they cannot score any points,not many teams in this league can make as many tackles per game as the Warriors and have a losing average of less than 6 points. I don't know if the Warriors will win,but heres where i'm heading... Warriors + 8.0 @ 1.91 from Blue Square(Main bet) I doubt the Eels will win by more than 8 points,if they win at all. It will not surprise me if the Eels win but it will not surprise me if the Warriors win either,so maybe hedge your bets a bit,but this is not a serious betting match for me,but I will be watching and may lay a bet of Warriors 12 or less for excitement. I'll just say also,you guys should really look into opening English.European or Pinnacle accounts as sometimes their odds are way better than ours. Good Luck guys,no matter what you all chose,later guys.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Nice write ups there Jumbo. You certainly go to a lot of effort to do your best to give us the best chance we have. Don't really think tomorrow is a great betting match, but if I could find a place that had the Eels -4.5 or something I'd be willing to give it a go. Probably a game where I'll just look for some side bets like Hayne. I know Hindmarsh likes a try against the Warriors too and he's in good form, but I don't think I'll find a place in Aus that will offer me a market. McKinnon against his old team too, so maybe there'll be something there. Also, there were quite a number of field goals this weekend. 5 in 8 matches is pretty odd. Wonder what things would be like if you just backed field goal as the last scoring play.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) One for Monday night: Warriors +6.5 vs Parramatta (-110) -------- 1 unit gl Nice spot here for the Warriors imo ... virtually unaffected by Origin and at a point where they need to turn things around after a couple of ordinary performances ...

One for Monday night: Warriors +6.5 vs Parramatta (-110) -------- 1 unit gl Nice spot here for the Warriors imo ... virtually unaffected by Origin and at a point where they need to turn things around after a couple of ordinary performances ...
To appease the most inflated ego on the internet, I'll amend the layout of the above play ... Warriors +6.5 vs Parramatta (1) good luck (hope this makes you happy 'didums')

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Thanks for the info on the Warriors game Jumbo. Warriors win @ 2.8 is too good to refuse considering most of there games have been close. Might have a small punt on that & the +6.5 line. Some excitement bets i might consider: 1st Score Type - Parra try 1.95 1st Score Type - Parra penalty goal 8.50 Luke Burt most tries scored vs Wade McKinnon 3.20 Cant wait for the game 2nite got good tix to the game.:ok GL

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Very much leaning towards Over 41.5pts tonight. 5/5 at Parra between these teams has gone over and both teams seem to be finding the line. Warriors defence also looks to have problems and they are consistantly conceding 20-30pts per game at present. Their attack probably isn't what it could be but the inclusion of guys like McKinnon, Witt and Martin will help.

^ Settle down jumbo no need to turn the thread into a flame-fest, we're all here to help each other out. Don't get so worked up over such a non existent issue
Yaeh fair enough comment mate. But we all grow up in different ways,i grew up hard and thats how i react,i hit first and laugh about it later,but i'm learning to stay calm it's just a bit hard at times.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Probably a bit of an over-reaction there Jumbo, but I've learnt by now that you can be pretty passionate at times and I'm sure that was the case here too. There was no need for Grip N Rips' comment though, it certainly didn't achieve anything. Anyway, onto tonight's game and I've taken over 41.5 @ 1.90 for reasons mentioned earlier, as well as Hayne first try @ $12. Think that will be it for me as I don't really see much else I like.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Jumbo, what the heck are you on about? That post I wrote had nothing at all to do with you! I was referring to another poster on another forum who doesn't even post here but abviously lurks and has taken offense to the way I was writing up my plays ... he wrote an extremely childish 'pm' to me on this other site referring to what I was doing here ... I have no problem with you whatsoever .. Peace brother .. Chill !

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) I really need to ignore the idiots,i'm trying,i'm trying real f'n hard. I ruin the threads with my ranting and raving,I know it and feel like an idiot at times,but i'm fairly sure that I try my best to be as helpful as I can be to most of the visitors to this thread at least 90% of the time. Not to sure how my ego is inflated though,i'm fairly confident that I try my best to help people make some money,it would seem that some appreciate the effort and like usual most are waitng for their chance to get one over on me,i'm learning to live with it though,although its blimmin hard. Good Luck tonight Crouch bro,you've seen me at my best and worst on here,in fact of all the regulars bro,you are the one I always look out for,and thats not being disrespectful to the rest of you either,but right from the opening match it's been me and this fella everyweek,we've gotten lucky that we now have other very good League tipsters in BlackCrow,Dingotech,Bozz,Coolcricket,SydCity,D3Z1R3,MakDaddy,Vegabund,Jack Daniels and Grip'n'Rip but originally it was just us two. Good luck to all for tonight.

Jumbo' date= what the heck are you on about? That post I wrote had nothing at all to do with you! I was referring to another poster on another forum who doesn't even post here but abviously lurks and has taken offense to the way I was writing up my plays ... he wrote an extremely childish 'pm' to me on this other site referring to what I was doing here ... I have no problem with you whatsoever .. Peace brother .. Chill !
:rollin I feel like such an idiot, What can I say,Kit had her baby on Home and Away and Beth died in a car crash,I was sensitive at the time and over reacted,SORRY BRO,BIG TIME. Sorry to everyone for being a dickhead,I feel like such a smuck,forgive me bro,I'll go and take all the shite off.:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Jumbo' date= what the heck are you on about? That post I wrote had nothing at all to do with you! I was referring to another poster on another forum who doesn't even post here but abviously lurks and has taken offense to the way I was writing up my plays ... he wrote an extremely childish 'pm' to me on this other site referring to what I was doing here ... I have no problem with you whatsoever .. Peace brother .. Chill !
I must say, when I first saw your post I thought it was directed at Jumbo, but it seems like Jumbo I misunderstood you and for that I apologize. --------- I've added one more bet for tonight, just another little interest one and that's Tim Smith for MOTM @ 6.00. As I say, just for a bit of interest. Over 41.5 is my proper bet for tonight and I think it's going to come close but it's not too serious.

:rollin I feel like such an idiot, What can I say,Kit had her baby on Home and Away and Beth died in a car crash,I was sensitive at the time and over reacted..
ROFLMAO!! You gotta go cold turkey on those Aussie soaps! Don't appologise re the way you contribute here .. quite frankly you're a breath of fresh air compared to some of the aloof assholes on other sites who pick and choose who they acknowledge and who believe a person's worth is attached to finding the best line .. :\ Nobody should appologise for wearing their heart on their sleeve and being themselves so don't you start ... !

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) Thanks for the kind words bro,sweet as. Whats wrong with Home and Away? LOL If only Martha and Matillda and Cassie would all get off the show,i'd watch it even more. Answer me this,why is it that whenever a new person shows up on that show,whether it's a beaten girl living with her abusive boyfriend,or a gang member who strolls into Summer Bay that they all turn soft and are all 16 or 17 and go to Summer Bay high???? Up untill they turn soft they are adults!!!!

Nobody should appologise for wearing their heart on their sleeve and being themselves so don't you start ... !
Thanks for the kind words bro,sweet as.
Next u guyz will be in a room making out....:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 11 (May 25th - 28th) OK Boys lets all just clear our heads and start a fresh clean start this monday night. I'm on the eels 13-18 @ 4.75 for shits and giggles My serious bet is on W.B.A in the soccer tonight @2.00 ive got 2k on it :ok Also like San Antonio Spurs tomoz in the bball @ 1.80 GL ALL FOR TONIGHT!