** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wednesday Naps

Re: Wednesday Naps 5.15 Beverly -Hopeful Isabella 1pt win Prescott trained .3 quiet runs a juvenile over 6f. Today first time in handicap over much longer trip. Bred to be better than rating . Well entered up in a few races over the next week. Looks like a Prescott Plot.

Re: Wednesday Naps I'm with a few of you. Looks the good thing of the day. 4.45 Beverley - 1pt win - I'm Spartacus Interesting to see Jamie finish at Chester and get over to Beverley to team up with I'm Spartacus again. Has good flat form in the past and has been hurdling since with success. Has been running of a mark of over 100 hurdling and as the RP say he looks thrown in today off a mark of 70. This could well look a massive price come 4.50

Re: Wednesday Naps

Sport Horse Racing
Event 2.50 Chester
Selection Fair Along (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 09/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 11.00 (Back)
Reasoning Top-class two mile hurdler/chaser Fair Along is an interesting prospect with Jamie Spencer on board. Improved front-runner on Flat last year after proving himself one of leading juvenile hurdlers and since proved himself one of best 2m novice chasers. Was a runner-up at Cheltenham and Aintree. Style should be suited to this track and yard has won Northumberland Plate and Cesarewitch with its jumpers in recent seasons.

mull of dubai 3.00 beverly;)
Before you get bombarded with complaints mate. You need reasoning with your selection. The rules are stickied to the top of the forum. If I were you, I would post your NAP again with reasoning if you want it counted. :ok

Re: Wednesday Naps STOTSFOLD 3.20 Chester. Has fitness to prove, but apparently fit enough to do himself justice today and has to prove his latest run and under achievement was solely down to the soft ground. I believe it was, so with returning on this much better suited ground today, he should be able to run his race. Has handled this track well in the past and that's vital around here, so with being a progressive type, he should at least run to his best and possibly a bit more and that would give him good claims of another win. Has to concede weight to all his rivals, but his bare form justifies that and again if he can run to his level best, then he'd have every chance, so with being a progressive looking type and open to finding more this year, he appears to have every chance of another win and looks a bit of value at around 9/4 ( currently Betfair ) Good luck.

Re: Wednesday Naps Beverley 3.00 Focus Group 0.5pts e.w. A couple of years ago this looked a really good horse. Probably has not progressed but I will give it a go today. LTO it was fancied fot the Spring Mile at Newcastle but possibly needed futher which it has today. Hopefully will be in the first two.

Sport Horse Racing
Event 2.50 Chester
Selection Fair Along (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 09/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 11.00 (Back)
Reasoning Top-class two mile hurdler/chaser Fair Along is an interesting prospect with Jamie Spencer on board. Improved front-runner on Flat last year after proving himself one of leading juvenile hurdlers and since proved himself one of best 2m novice chasers. Was a runner-up at Cheltenham and Aintree. Style should be suited to this track and yard has won Northumberland Plate and Cesarewitch with its jumpers in recent seasons.
I just looove the early prices ;) 2nd @ 11/2

mull of dubai 3.00 beverly;)
Before you get bombarded with complaints mate. You need reasoning with your selection. The rules are stickied to the top of the forum. If I were you, I would post your NAP again with reasoning if you want it counted. :ok
Yep, as stewartd14 said, we can't count that tip towards the NAP figures as it doesn't meet the rules (reasoning), sorry. The rules are stuck to the top of the ATR forum, or for the 'hard of clicking' the link is here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46104 PS> What are you trying to imply, stewart?? lol, I ain't that bad am I?? "Bombarded", i mean really.... hehe...

SportHorse Racing
Event8.50 Kempton
SelectionHernando Royal (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date09/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetDirect @ 10.00 (Back)
ReasoningI picked this out as one to follow after seeing it grab 2nd place at Pontefract on it's debut. It was doing all it's best work late on in a maiden race behind Hero Worship. That horse has gone on to win a class 3 race and place in a class 2 race. This horse has not improved in the same manner but looks like it would suit 1m4f with the way it ran that day. It has some all weather form too, staying on 3rd at Lingfield and winning over 11 furlongs at Southwell, again staying on at the end of the race. Has additional 5lb taken off from claimer on board and can go close if taking to Kemptons surface.
WIN NAP

PS> What are you trying to imply, stewart?? lol, I ain't that bad am I?? "Bombarded", i mean really.... hehe...
:lol :lol :lol Not at all mate, I was just letting him know before all the regulars started telling him he had to have reasoning. ;)

SportHorse Racing
Event8.50 Kempton
Strength5/10
Date09/05/2007
ReasoningI picked this out as one to follow after seeing it grab 2nd place at Pontefract on it's debut. It was doing all it's best work late on in a maiden race behind Hero Worship. That horse has gone on to win a class 3 race and place in a class 2 race. This horse has not improved in the same manner but looks like it would suit 1m4f with the way it ran that day. It has some all weather form too, staying on 3rd at Lingfield and winning over 11 furlongs at Southwell, again staying on at the end of the race. Has additional 5lb taken off from claimer on board and can go close if taking to Kemptons surface.
WIN NAP
WINNER @ 15-2 :nana , shame I can't take the 9-1 for the NAPS table or is that just being bloody greedy? :lol

ok no worries il do that next time
Thanks mate, we all appriciate it :)
SportHorse Racing
Event8.50 Kempton
Strength5/10
Date09/05/2007
WIN NAP
:clap Nice one again Phil! Left it a bit bloody late didn't you?? lol, No entries after the tables been posted!!! Just kidding, but be advised this winner won't appear on Wednesdays table, but will be included with todays (Thursdays) table (And, yes, you are a greedy bugger for wanting the 9/1, I mean, I eat hamburgers but really...) hahaha