** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Saturday Naps

325 Aintree : Macs Federal EW Been following this horse lately and ran an absolute cracker at the festival behind Witchita Lineman on his first try at 3m. Been put up in the ratings for that but at only 5 he's improving fast and this ground and track will suit it down to the ground. The race has many exposed sorts and this one could come late and deliver the goods.

Re: Saturday Naps BEWLEYS BERRY 4.15 Aintree. ( 29.0 Betfair currently ) Hold your breath, as this could get very exiting!! Hopefully will be very prominent and jumping fast like a horse possessed! No problem with the ground, or if it dries out and has the right weight and age for a National winner. The main doubt would be the trip, but hopefully he won't go too fast early and the drying ground will see him have a better chance of staying the trip. So we should get a fair run for our money at worst, and let's hope the cards fall for him today. 1 pt E/W ( Double points ) Good luck one and all, and let's hope we can get 40 horses back fit and well! Fat chance, but we can always hope.

Re: Saturday Naps Knew there was something I forgot to do last night! Yep, its double points on the grand national today!!!

Double Points NAPS

As per the rules of this thread, tomorrows Grand National (Aintree 16:15) will be the first big race eligable for double points NAPS!!

Thats 1pt EW (1pt win, 1pt the place) or 2pts straight win. Please ensure you clearly mark your tip with double points, any Grand National tips not marked with double points (2pt WIN, 2ptEW, "Double Points", ect) will be entered as single point bets. Just so I can see them easily and so I don't make mistakes while entering the selections.

You can stake a normal single point if you like, again please mark it clearly!

Also, to clarify, We will be using the place terms offered by willhills for all NAPS selections (Thats 1/4 1,2,3,4 for the national)... (will clarify in the rules, asap)

Good luck!!!

Re: Saturday Naps 4.15 Aintree - Knowhere Sneaked between two of the greatest chasers in December. Was carrying 10-11 that day. Exotic Dancer won by one length. Knowhere was 2nd and Taranis 3rd. Since then up in the weigths and struggled. Back to 10-13 lbs today, which is great for the horse, only if his form is good though. Something I'm not quite sure about, but can't miss the massive price. e/w

Re: Saturday Naps

4.15 Aintree - Knowhere Sneaked between two of the greatest chasers in December. Was carrying 10-11 that day. Exotic Dancer won by one length. Knowhere was 2nd and Taranis 3rd. Since then up in the weigths and struggled. Back to 10-13 lbs today, which is great for the horse, only if his form is good though. Something I'm not quite sure about, but can't miss the massive price. e/w
i got this one in the work sweepstake, hope it can run into a place:hope also got L'Ami in the pub sweepstake.

Re: Saturday Naps

SportHorse Racing
Event4.15 Aintree
SelectionMcKelvey (Each-Way)
Strength3/10
Date14/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfred @ 17.00 (Back)
ReasoningHas a great chance today off a low weight near the bottom of the handicap. Looks a great stayer and has won over 4m+ on good to firm ground so if it dries any more it won't worry this horse. Beat Lyes Green in a hurdle race last time out and that could compliment form in the 3.25 race. 2 1sts and 2 2nds on good ground and has the benefit of a recent run, which it won as stated. Trainer had winner yesterday here with Dunbrody Miller over the big fences and this can go very close at a decent ew price.
EW NAP AT DOUBLE POINTS PLEASE :ok

Re: Saturday Naps 2.45 Bicoastal (WIN) Ran well last year in good races, makes his reappearance today and he should be more than capable of beating this lot if he is fit. Has Jamie Spencer on board and providing he doesnt do anything too stupid he should be able to steer this one home.

Re: Saturday Naps I will have Kelami please 1 pt ew in the national. dont ask me why - its the national and im female and i like the name ;-) but seriously he is a sound jumper, and trained by a man who knows his onions :-)