NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables Hey writeups, As theres normally evening racing during the summer, and I tend to do the tables after work, I generally do the tables the day after, around 5-6 o'clock (GMT)... I'm just doing yesturdays now ;) (your position 14 :ok ) (btw, thanks for putting the course and time today, much appriciated! It helps alot when trying to collect results :) )

• 2 weeks later...

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables Well ,well, pleanty of punters in profit this month!!! jingles1985 leads currently (just) with +£14.58, closely followed by stewartd14 on +£12.03. Bowles10 and jon16are knockingon the door of +£10.00 profit this month, and a slew of others both regular and new also in the black!!! Who will win this months kudos?? With double points on the 28th (King George IV & Queen Elizabeth Diamond stakes) it really could be anyones month... GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables

Well done Bowles, great effort mate, its not easy when the pressure is on. Zulu, thanks for all the effort you put in mate, only problem is how long the bloody pages take to load nowadays!
I know, its even worse trying to post them!, not sure how we can get around it really, as at the moment therte's no conveniant way to insert a table into the forum, I've a feeling copy pasting from Excel would only be worse!! I'll try some new things, and I'm gonna remove the inactive people from the table when I get some time...

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables

cheers Zulu for the admin :notworthy i really tried this month & probably posted about 20+naps so pleased to win it!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Superb Bowles mate, tremendous work. I thought I had it wrapped up until I saw your 3+ winning NAPs at nice prices in quick succession. Ended up losing 2nd place too, trying to pick some better priced ones to challenge you. I agree about the page loading times, only thing I can think of is maybe to have 1 big thread somewhere with all the previous tables, and then Zulu can just start a new thread with every updated table. The previous "update" thread could then go into the archived thread with all the old ones. Would this be possible and manageable ?? I have had to set my thing to only show 10 posts per page otherwise, my whole internet session just dies on me while it loads the 25 tables !!!! Superb work though Zulu, its appreciated by everyone on here. :ok:ok

• 3 weeks later...