** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables lets see some more naps guys. Its up for grabs this month!! I am totally out of form (hence shocking current record of 13 losses). Any reason for not posting more than 1 or 2 naps in the last month guys? the leader arsenalpunter has posted a massive 19 naps as has Billyhills & Falbrav:clap

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables I haven't posted hardly any NAPS, because of the same reasons!, my shocking form at the moment! But also, just lately, I must appologise for not posting the table every day, I have taken a little break from gambling (due to work and some dizzy blond trashing the ar$e end of my car!) for the last and next week. I am still about (sort of) and will keep posting the tables! (update pending now...)

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables

5.55 yar glenbuck e/w far bigger price on betfair at 25.0 but the place is lower at 3.20
3.50 folk subadar this one ticks all the right boxes for me
Thing is jackg99 I have some problems with these 2, Rule 1 of the comp is "Reasoning is strictly required", and from discussions in the past qouting the odds on exchange or saying 'I rate it' doesn't really count.... Rules Are Here However, I have not been about much and upon looking back through the NAPS I notice this is the first you've even heard of it. As this is a comp with prizes I've raised my query with Bowles to get a decision (as he's sorting out the comp side of it) which is still pending. It won't be a problem to correct it or anything, but obviously as its a comp with prizes I'm not going to wade in and change everything without agreement from the other mods first... But I am sure a bit more reasoning in the future wouldn't go amiss...

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables

Thing is jackg99 I have some problems with these 2, Rule 1 of the comp is "Reasoning is strictly required", and from discussions in the past qouting the odds on exchange or saying 'I rate it' doesn't really count.... Rules Are Here However, I have not been about much and upon looking back through the NAPS I notice this is the first you've even heard of it. As this is a comp with prizes I've raised my query with Bowles to get a decision (as he's sorting out the comp side of it) which is still pending. It won't be a problem to correct it or anything, but obviously as its a comp with prizes I'm not going to wade in and change everything without agreement from the other mods first... But I am sure a bit more reasoning in the future wouldn't go amiss...
IMO I think it would be a bit harsh not to allow the 2 naps as since then his reasoning has been adequate. I realise its a comp but I really enjoy it and treat it as recreational, as I am sure some others do. I also feel that others may be discouraged from staying and new people joining. CHEERS

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables Well, I've just had time to go back through the old threads, and it apprears there is no official comp with prises, sorry about that, there was talk of one perhaps starting in May but nothing confirmed. Appologies, my mind must have been playing tricks on me... That said I don't see any problem adding them in, but please in the future jackg99 make an effort to tell us why your selection will beat the rest... And regardless congrats on some nice winners... I will make the corrections, update the tables, round up the month's performance and all that tommorrow. I had to work the weekend (hence tables up to Sunday) but got my 2 days off Mon, Tues and I left the spreadsheet in the office... I'll do them first thing...

Re: NAP Of The Day ~ Latest Tables Zulu, sorry mate, been away for a few days. yep, i think Jackg99 bets should stand however any future ones without reasoning will be pulled as he has been reminded of the rules. :ok No prizes in this comp unless the guv is feeling generous