** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info! one for tommorrow at newcastle guys moody tunes told it came through last race on sat well and the 6lb penalty shud be no problem and it seems to found its ideal going wet under foot good luck what ever you do:ok

Re: Inside Info!

one for tommorrow at newcastle guys moody tunes told it came through last race on sat well and the 6lb penalty shud be no problem and it seems to found its ideal going wet under foot good luck what ever you do:ok
3.30 thursday if anyone's looking:ok

Re: Inside Info! See Carlisle thread for a whisper. 4.00 Cotton Eye Joe Carlise This comes from the stable Lad up there and his excat words were " its flying at the mo at home " All his other runners today he's just trying them out.etc

Re: Inside Info! hey got 2 bits of info from a friends from work today whose brother knows a couple of the stables. He mentioned 2 horses: Lizarazu - Bath - 7.40 EW 25/1 Mighty mover - Bath - 8.40 EW 100/1 I think I will put a small bet on as this is the first info i have had from him Goodluck

Re: Inside Info! This is my first post on these forums so lets hope its a lucky start. Through a friend who has something to do with the trainer ive been told Rub Of The Relic has a very good chance in the 2:30 at Newcastle. I personally look at longest travellers and this is the only horse from the yard being sent nearly 300 miles up to newcastle. Some firms are quoting 6/1 so its worth the e/w saver

This is my first post on these forums so lets hope its a lucky start. Through a friend who has something to do with the trainer ive been told Rub Of The Relic has a very good chance in the 2:30 at Newcastle. I personally look at longest travellers and this is the only horse from the yard being sent nearly 300 miles up to newcastle. Some firms are quoting 6/1 on its worth the e/w saver
:welcome to PL mate! i actually had a look at this horse but got put off by the high draw. good luck :hope

This is my first post on these forums so lets hope its a lucky start. Through a friend who has something to do with the trainer ive been told Rub Of The Relic has a very good chance in the 2:30 at Newcastle. I personally look at longest travellers and this is the only horse from the yard being sent nearly 300 miles up to newcastle. Some firms are quoting 6/1 so its worth the e/w saver
Thanks for the info mate. (better win or we'll send the lads around) Only jokin :ok

This is my first post on these forums so lets hope its a lucky start. Through a friend who has something to do with the trainer ive been told Rub Of The Relic has a very good chance in the 2:30 at Newcastle. I personally look at longest travellers and this is the only horse from the yard being sent nearly 300 miles up to newcastle. Some firms are quoting 6/1 so its worth the e/w saver
very u\l m8 just got pipped .:welcome to the p/l, had a little saver on the place :ok

Re: Inside Info! Rub Of The Relic came second i hope those of you who backed it had it each way at the early price of 6/1 because i think it shortend to 3/1. Just been given another tip from the same mate as earlier dont know anything about the background for the tip but he reckons Lucky Lover in 3:10 Yarmouth I think its worth a little each way punt its currently 9/2

Rub Of The Relic came second i hope those of you who backed it had it each way at the early price of 6/1 because i think it shortend to 3/1. Just been given another tip from the same mate as earlier dont know anything about the background for the tip but he reckons Lucky Lover in 3:10 Yarmouth I think its worth a little each way punt its currently 9/2
Good luck with it mate...

Rub Of The Relic came second i hope those of you who backed it had it each way at the early price of 6/1 because i think it shortend to 3/1. Just been given another tip from the same mate as earlier dont know anything about the background for the tip but he reckons Lucky Lover in 3:10 Yarmouth I think its worth a little each way punt its currently 9/2
I've gone for Oscar Snowman @ 9/2 but good luck