** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info! Hi, i'm new here and thought i'd post a little bit of information to introduce myself. Looking back through the thread i realise you're having a bit of trouble regarding this 'inside info' business so feel free to back these horses if you wish, but perhaps as it as my first time monitor to see if they come good. Loch Jipp @ Ascot 2.30. E/W. Comes from a small northern stable but they regard this horses very highly and feel that it could mix it up with the best of them. Info comes direct from trainer after chatting in person at Beverley. Wyatt Earp @ Ascot 5.30. E/W. Comes from a friend who knows the trainer and they expect a big run from this today, although beware of the large field. Thanks and i hope they come off!

Re: Inside Info!

Hi, i'm new here and thought i'd post a little bit of information to introduce myself. Looking back through the thread i realise you're having a bit of trouble regarding this 'inside info' business so feel free to back these horses if you wish, but perhaps as it as my first time monitor to see if they come good. Loch Jipp @ Ascot 2.30. E/W. Comes from a small northern stable but they regard this horses very highly and feel that it could mix it up with the best of them. Info comes direct from trainer after chatting in person at Beverley. Wyatt Earp @ Ascot 5.30. E/W. Comes from a friend who knows the trainer and they expect a big run from this today, although beware of the large field. Thanks and i hope they come off!
:welcome and Thank you for sharing. Ill be following as I fancied these myself anyway :ok good luck with them and spot on explanation. Good luck! :hope

Just had a text message off the same person yesterday he actually give me 2 horses with big odds and said to do each way. the horses are. 2.20 ayr personal choice 33/1 sp 2.10 redcar madam zorro 20/1 sp
Unlucky...both 4th and just missing out on the place money

sorry guys, should not have posted that! the horse is in the 4.55 VERACITY currently 14s max havent had time to speak to my contact regarding the source, but its been a good week so will take it anyway. EW at that price.
:clap Good effort 2nd ...just Mahler too good but 14-1 place aint too shabby

sorry guys, should not have posted that! the horse is in the 4.55 VERACITY currently 14s max havent had time to speak to my contact regarding the source, but its been a good week so will take it anyway. EW at that price.
nice one bowles:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Won me a nice few bob on it:ok

2nd @ 11's (we got 14's early) :ok c'mon lets stick to the thread lads & less of the discussion about this. I still believe you follow who you follow! this week ive given 4 horses 2 winners at 14/1 & 2/1 1 EW @ 14/1 1 unplaced Wi Dud i also selected is 50/1 tomorrow. EW small bet for me.

2nd @ 11's (we got 14's early) :ok c'mon lets stick to the thread lads & less of the discussion about this. I still believe you follow who you follow! this week ive given 4 horses 2 winners at 14/1 & 2/1 1 EW @ 14/1 1 unplaced Wi Dud i also selected is 50/1 tomorrow. EW small bet for me.
And good luck with it Bowles , Like Russ you have hit a rich Vien of form.:ok

Thanks Bowles, spot on again today backed it at 11-1, - profit again. Keep them coming, hopefully be able to return the favour soon. :cow thanks had a great week on you!!
cheers Mate, nothing of note today although Wi Dud was given to me last week so will have a small ew at the big price it is.

Re: Inside Info! Had a word for Golan Knight in the 2.30 Ascot. Available at 10/1. This is perhaps more of a 'Hot Tip' than inside info. It hasn't come directly from a trainer or anything like that but it was given to me by someone in the industry who is usually a good source. Only passing on what I heard so obviously if you don't fancy don't take it!

Re: Inside Info! OK lad's this is my first positive post in this forum... sorry if I have rattled any cages... My mate has been a client of a telephone tipster for a few years. I spoke with him earlier and he has told me to get on Monte Major in the 21:10 @ Newbury. Thought I would share this. Haitch