** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

1000 guinnees Got a whisper this morning for Miss beatrix 12/1 Same bloke gave me silent oscar. Good luck.wink.gif
When it rains it pours. Owner of silver jack (7.45 sedgefield tuesday) in me mates pub. Said this was his last race this year and he expected to win. Pulled out of race last week to run in this instead. Good luck..................:ok

WALLY WONDER runs in the novice chase,trip and ground are fine,the track should be okay,hes fine in himself.They waited to go chasing with him until this "new" season,he has the look of a chaser and if truth be told he was probably handicapped up to his best over timber.He should go well. DOLMUR runs in the Durham National.He was strongly fancied last time at Wetherby and stable were disappointed in his defeat,however that form is starting to look a little useful as the winner Trading Trouble hosed up at Perth on Friday.This fella loves top of the ground,he wants a stamina test,he isnt badly treated and he comes here very well in himself.Expected to make a big showing.
:hope

When it rains it pours. Owner of silver jack (7.45 sedgefield tuesday) in me mates pub. Said this was his last race this year and he expected to win. Pulled out of race last week to run in this instead. Good luck..................:ok
NR :cry

walked in the boozer on the way home from work for a nice bottle of cider and what do you know? 7.55 Tipperary The bosses nephew to win. good luck lads ;)
:clap :clap :clap 2nd again mate @ 5/1. Keep em comin, the winner will come eventually.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... once again talking to the owner/trainer says last race of the season for lothian falcon not a easy race but said if going is gd to firm have a decent bet as the horse is well and will be all out to win. on its form (1212212) in with a good chance and you will get a run for your dosh. so 3.50 uttoxeter lothian falcon so gl to all of us who have a go :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Right lads! I think i finally might break my duck today (a win instead of a place). 5.00 lingfield Hallings Overture Everywhere i turn this morning, people are tipping this to me. As always, only passing on the info Currently 9/1pp or 14s bf. Good luck :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... I dont know if I should bring this up privately with Paul Ross but I thought I would post it in here and get some thoughts. Basically, I want to ask if it would be possible to restrict this thread to members only. I really appreciate the people who post in here but I just feel it would be a little fairer on the person posting if only members could view it. I think this would also encourage lurkers to sign up so they can view the inside info posts. I will expand on my idea later - not much time at the mo. But what do others think. p.s. I am in no way critisicing anything is run, just posting an idea. :ok :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Just been given the nod for RASAMAN in the 4.30 at Lingfield. At 5/2, I might have a cheeky few quid on the nose:ok Source is 'average'. Sorry its late, just had the call now.

Just been given the nod for RASAMAN in the 4.30 at Lingfield. At 5/2, I might have a cheeky few quid on the nose:ok Source is 'average'. Sorry its late, just had the call now.
Easy winner @ 7/4.:clap Hope some of you got on, and at the 5/2 advised:ok

Right lads! I think i finally might break my duck today (a win instead of a place). 5.00 lingfield Hallings Overture Everywhere i turn this morning, people are tipping this to me. As always, only passing on the info Currently 9/1pp or 14s bf. Good luck :ok
Very, very dissapointing I'm afraid. :sad