Maxim King of Poker 2007

nufc40

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 nah it died off when bf went to their own software due to a combination of people not liking the new software and the fact that we used to use it as a bf only game, that was no longer needed, it might come back sometime, but not just yet chip leader at the mo in this game with 7 left

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 What a night. Clear chip leader with 30 left in, one and only goof of the night lost me 14,000 of 17,000 chips. Struggled to get to the goody bags but kept getting double ups at the right time. Was in dire straits with 8 left in and looked booked for the chipset :cry but managed to keep going and ended up 4th for a Nintendo Wii...super :nana

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007

just got e mail too.10.30 start tonight tho :loon
Think this is a c$%k up. I checked about 2 hours ago and it was set for 8:30pm. Got the password 10 mins ago - went to register and wondered where the tourny had gone! Looked further down and there it was at 22:30!! No chance... Good luck all but Im unlikely to stay up until 4am playing when I have work tomorrow... Im betting they will change it...

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Dear Play in tonight’s Maxim King of Poker June series freeroll number 1 for your chance to win amazing prizes including $1,500 cash, Toshiba laptops, PS3s, Wiis and PSPs! Entry is completely free! Tournaments are every Tuesday and Wednesday night at 8:30pm. NEXT TOURNAMENT: Tuesday 29th May at 8:30pm! You're invited. Enter password XXXXX. See you at the tables, King of Poker Team Definately a mistake...

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Right - I got a bit peeved off and called... here is the response (basic summary): 'We told Maxim magazine that 20:30 was not possible when we first put this tourny up. They went and advertised it as 20:30 anyway so to keep customers happy we scheduled it for then... We have now taken the decision to revert it back to 22:30 as originally planned'... 22:30 for a tourny like this? Huh? Betfair make my day yet again... still waiting for a refund from the last tourny when the connection kept going at their end! Several email promises and nada... bring back VC! :wall :eyes :wall

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 I just checked ahead, and the all of the Tuesday MKOP games are at 22:30. Considering how long it takes to get down to the final 10, I won't be bothering any more trying to qualify for the monthly final through that route. The MKOP $10 'Royal Rumble' game tomorrow night is also at 22:30, but as there are usually less than 50 entrants, and the top 15 qualify, it might be worth a go. That's how I've qualified for the last 2 finals anyway. :)

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 10:30 start for a freeroll, so a great excuse for some less than subtle play from McG. Knew it wasn't going to be my night when I was put all-in holding AA, only to see ....... AA from the other guy. 30 minutes in, 25% of the field already gone, including me, when my KK got cracked by ATo, Ace on the turn. :hope to all left in - I'm off to my lovely, warm bed :zzz with lovely, warm Mrs McG :ok

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Play in the new Maxim King of Poker series and win some amazing prizes including $1,500 cash, Toshiba laptops, PS3s, Wiis and PSPs! Entry is completely free! Tournaments are every Tuesday and Wednesday night at 8:30pm. NEXT TOURNAMENT: Tuesday 5th June at 8:30pm! You're invited. Enter password xxxx