** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Neteller

Fader

Hi, just wondering if there is any way of getting around their charges, im currently on Doylesroom and want to withdraw but not a fan of their charge on my own money. Ive heard you can transfer to betfair which is what im hoping to do, but when i go to transfer it asks for a merchant number or something?? thanks in advance fader

Re: Neteller no, i mean once the money is from doyles room to neteller muze, or indeed from any pokerroom i suppose. I find they always add a charge, but i was just wondering is there anyway around that charge maybe my transferring instead of withdrawing to say betfair, and then withdrawing through Betfair.

Re: Neteller Its a £1 fee if your neteller acount is in pounds and a $1.00 fee if in $$'s But neteller screw you all the time with the exchange rate if your account is in pounds so I dare say they do the same if you withdraw in $$s to a british bank. I tend to deposit to Stan James with Neteller and then withdraw to my credit card through them and this seems to avoid any fees.