** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup (22 Feb)

Re: UEFA Cup (22 Feb)

My bet for tonight Newcaslte Osasuna And possible Rangers depending on team news No time for reasons, to be honest they have already been covered Good luck all
Osasuna my favorite pick of the day, surprised not to see more punters on it. Nice name, by the way...didn't even know Didier had a bitch!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup (22 Feb) Nice call on the AZ-Fener overs...I didn't anticipate that Fener would attack so quickly. And what really shocked me is that when they were up 2-1 with 10 minutes to go they were still attacking, and let in a goal late to knock them out an away goals. Don't know who their tactician is, but he should be sacked IMO.

Nice call on the AZ-Fener overs...I didn't anticipate that Fener would attack so quickly. And what really shocked me is that when they were up 2-1 with 10 minutes to go they were still attacking' date=' and let in a goal late to knock them out an away goals. Don't know who their tactician is, but he should be sacked IMO.[/quote'] It's Zico :rollin when was the last time you heard a Brazillian coach talk about defending lol

i know its not the bravest bet, but my banker treble would be Newcastle Rangers Sevilla. gl, thanks.:hope
unless rangers concede 3 in the last 5 minutes, im about to collect a very nice sum of money.:nana :ok :cow :D oh thanks to Titus Bramble, great challenge at the end.:clap Hope others got on and filled their boots too.:dude

With good reason' date=' it turns out. The home teams off the draw finished the day 2-3, the worst round for them since at least 2003-04...naturally, since I was on them.[/quote'] Don't worry mate, be happy.... try this some other time too. :ok Today was just the law of Murphy in full swing for you! :eek

EventAz Alkmaar - Fenerbahce
SelectionFenerbahce
Strength5/10
Date22/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 5.50 (Back)
ReasoningI watched the first game in which Fener had lots of missings in defense and they were very important missings. They had missings also in forward still they scored three goals. I think Alkmaar is overrated for this match. I know they got missings too but fener will be really motivated for this match and I'm sure they would win at least 1 out of 5 matches like this so it's a nice price. Also there is lots of money going on in lay alkmaar market so this also makes me comfortable maybe some info arrived. the right odds should be 3.5 to 4.
close I hope Zico takes Deniz(defensive mid) out and sends Mehmet Yozgatli in(winger) just 5 minutes before we hit the winning goal (when draw was enough for fenerbahce) to be the champions in 33th week.Then I would forgive him :lol

Quote: Originally Posted by allthethings With good reason, it turns out. The home teams off the draw finished the day 2-3, the worst round for them since at least 2003-04...naturally, since I was on them. Don't worry mate, be happy.... try this some other time too. Today was just the law of Murphy in full swing for you!
I'm okay, don't worry. In retrospect I should have laid off the AZ game, as they weren't going to win by 2...I was rooting for a push essentially. It's funny though, the one I liked best lost (Osasuna) and the one that worried me the most (Nancy) dominated the second half, gave up only one shot on goal and it went in.