** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tuesdays bankers

Re: Tuesdays bankers

i have one banker for tomorrow silver sister in the 2 40 at taunton.GET ON IT! this is not based on gut feeling and the 68 day lay off isn't a barrier in my opinion. with leighton aspell on board at around 12/1 this is backable.
Hardly a banker though is it, one you'd risk everything for. I think you need to have a look at the Banker Rules before posting buddy, :welcome by the way.

Hardly a banker though is it, one you'd risk everything for. I think you need to have a look at the Banker Rules before posting buddy, :welcome by the way.
yeah maybe my use of the term banker is a bit loose, apologies. This horse is by no means a banker(something you'd risk everything for). However i do think it has a great chance and will definitly be placed. Have you got any tips for tomorrow?

Re: Tuesdays bankers Rosa De Mi Corazon 5.00 Southwell Course and Distance winner and in great form recently, will be a short price but the most likely winner of the race and definite banker material.

cheltenham punterany tips for tomorrow guys?
:welcome to the races section Cheltenham Punter. It's not really a tips kind of section. Most of us place our fancies here in the daily threads and give reasoning as to why we fancy them. This bankers thread is for horses you really can't see losing and would lump on heavily (rules are available). There is an ew fancies thread which is the type of place your fancy Silver Sister would be ideal. I hope you stick around and give some good contributions to the section, daily threads will be up soon. :ok

Re: Tuesdays bankers For me, I'm going to back Spencers easiest ride of the day, he's been off for a while but this one can ease him back into winning ways, and the ride he's charged with, coming from bottom wieght in a weak field, can storm through today... 14:30 - Southwell - Rann Na Cille Good luck all... PLR Top 4 Deadline: 13:15pm PS> Does anyone wanty the top of this thread pruning??? Cheltenham_Punter, do you want that tip moving elsewhere or what??

Re: Tuesdays bankers Must admit - there looks a lot of banker material today - maybe worth an accy for fun. Will post up later if I decide to do one. But for me its 4.10 Taun ORNAIS Doesnt really need reasoning but I fancy it so strongly and this is why:

• Hosed up by 23 lngths last time
  • Horse in 3rd in that race (btn 40l) has ran well since behind Lucifer Bleu
  • Stepping down in class
  • Main rival - trainer is out of form
  • Trainer, jockey combination

Should win today and I personally wasnt going to be backing it when I thought odds would be about 1/3. BUT 4/6!!!!!! A value banker bet in my eyes. Fun fcast ORNAIS/THE RISKY VIKING

Is it just me' date=' or are we posting about the same thing in different threads at exactly the same time. I just said the same thing in the lays thread LOL. :lol :lol :lol[/quote'] This is too much, LMAO, once again I posted a responce in the same manner as you!!! It's like bloody forum ping pong!!!

Re: Tuesdays bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 17:00 - Southwell - Rosa De Mi Corazon 13:50 - Sedgefield - Wise Owl 15:40 - Taunton - Granit Jack asificare (6th) jon16 (21st) 4> 15:20 - Sedgefield - Top Cloud Ell_Ess_Dee (15th) 5> 14:50 - Sedgefield - Euro American Bowles10 (17th) Alot of action today, good luck!!