** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge out in 80th, was doing ok before my AA88 got cracked by 56610, calling despite a raise and then a reraise, flop comes 347. Didnt realise I was on a table of omaha pro's, but they all very kindly gave me advice on my game, looked back a couple of minutes later and they'd all been knocked out - does suprise me.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge out in 24th,,,:wall :wall :wall was sitting pretty at one time on top,then the usual thing i get to playing when i should just sit tight,,,it is so hard not to play though,one day i will learn:dude :dude :dude

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

:cow :cow :cow first chance for main event' date='hopefully 2nd chance from hendon league so :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope (should be a good 1st live game for me)[/quote'] See you there Croc just got 6th in what ever that bit was called. was card dry(I think) at the final table Dont suppose any one from Full Tilt has been in touch yet?

See you there Croc just got 6th in what ever that bit was called. was card dry(I think) at the final table Dont suppose any one from Full Tilt has been in touch yet?
well done mate.not heard anything about the final but its not until june i think so plenty of time.see u there.........:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Next freeroll is open for business. Takes place next Thursday so don't leave it too long. This month it's Razz so sure to be a very good value tourney. Also don't forget everyone at the final table gets to play for a WSOP main event seat. So rather than slogging your way through hundreds of Grand Prix freerolls.....:lol Oh and Razz is easy. Cheers PLers Alun

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge i am really looking forward to tonights game of razz,we do not play enough variations as a forum. hopefully i can turn my wsop bracelet i won on my psp to a decent result tonight:loon :ok :hope good luck everyone

i am really looking forward to tonights game of razz,we do not play enough variations as a forum. hopefully i can turn my wsop bracelet i won on my psp to a decent result tonight:loon :ok :hope good luck everyone
It isn't as though we don't try though Teaulc! I love a game of Razz and stud poker. :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge out in 28th - got rivered big time. Not bad I suspose to say I gave 1/3 of my stack away before I managed to get on, but very gutted as I thought if I'm going to qualify for the inside final in any tourney this was the one. I can still still see teazz in, gl. Mike

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge just had a very distraught phone call from mike , he's in a hotel room in london playing this tourney, he just gone out on the river, and since there is no dog to kick and no kids to scream at and no wife taking the p*** out of his misfortune, he goes on a 10 minute rampage about how he should have won the tourney, this was his ticket to the wsop were he was gonna prove he is the best razz player in the world, after his rant here comes the quote of the day - THERE WAS ONLY LUCK THAT COULD BEAT ME , AND IT DID :( . there ends mike phone call :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

• 1 month later...