Celebrity Big Brother 2007

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 Cleo is now a backable price at 5.6 - I would get on that. Shilpa has benefitted from the furore this week, but with the ringleader now gone, the focus will be put on the housemates personalities. Before this bullying episode kicked off, Cleo was a clear favourite and i expect that to be the case in a couple of days. THE 5.6 WONT LAST!!!

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 I think Ian is worth a small bet at 20s to win it, with hills. Hes a really nice person who goes out his way not to upset people and hes also recently told the nation hes gay. Hes the kind of person the public will vote for and ive a feeling he has more fans out there than the betting suggests. Ok so the chances are this wuman shilpa is a winner as shes now odds on 1/5 or 1/6. But i fail to see what shes done to deserve it. Had to put up with a bit of bullying and well..... thats about it. I dont see why she should win just for being picked on. Dirk seems to have spoiled his chances by being a bit nasty in the last couple of weeks and Cleo made a right fool of herself by acting like a tart. According to the bookies Jermaine still has a chance of winning but im going with a small gamble on Ian as it does seem decent value.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 Hi guys, I've read somewhere with the British public voting you should never back a non-white .... Yes ok I know it's controversial but it's from a tipster in a leading newspaper but I'd rather now say his name, so would it not be sensible now to lay Shilpa at 1.5? Thanks in advance

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 I think the racist issue is way out of hand. I dont think any of the 3 girls are racist. Definitely bullies though. Its ironic because Jo was bullied when she was younger and had to move schools because of it. Im full of useless sh!t arent i!

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Cmon Jermaine!!!!!!!!
My brother backed him today at 5-1. I'm only watching it for his bet, haven't bothered much this series. He's a spawny little swine, my bro, he had tenner on Hardy Eustace at 6's, £2.50 ew on Thoughts of Stardom at 16-1 (won at 8's) and tenner on Jermaine at 5-1. Told him he should have done a small treble.