Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 He was a bit unstable wasnt he?? Ive hardly seen this at all this week so im a little out of touch now but from what I understand, Leo has walked, Carole has been evicted (good call FT:ok) and tension between Shilpa and some of the other girls is escalating. i dont know how the situation was edited on TV but it seems as tho Shilpa has come out of it better as she is now 3rd favourite at 6.6 whilst Danielle has drifted from 12.0 (approx) to 34.0, Jo is also drifting and is trading at 16.0 now. In a nutshell my bets arent looking too great at the moment. I am still on Jermaine at odds in the late 40's which is fantastic as he is now 11.0 :) Im prepared to sit on that a bit longer but cant in all honesty see him winning. The likely winner looks to be Cleo Rocos at this stage but unfortunately the market agrees and she is trading at 3.7 - im not backing that. Cmon Jermaine!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 I think its a bit of an over-reaction to be honest- is mimicking someones accent racism? I dont think so. If the "victim" was welsh or irish, I bet it wouldnt have made the national news. However, there's no doubt that Shilpa is certainly being bullied by the other girls, who have fcuked their chances of winning in the process (Cleo excluded). Shilpa now has a real chance too, with the publicity she is getting. The winner is between these two I think and I dont have money on either :( Wheres Chantelle when you need her??? :lol

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 why does everyone play the racist card, totally taken out of proportion. i dont condone the girls behaviour (catty remarks & jo / dannielle hide behind the jade monster) but the programme brings it on pyschologically due to the fact they are together 24 hrs in 2 rooms. they had 200 complaints & then it was on the news & it rose to 10000 in 1 day!! If you're a minority its racism, if you're not, its just banter. Every year on BB there are barnies & thats all it is.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 Apparently its Shilpa and Jade up for eviction next.... Thats like Linford Christie vs Rik Waller in a 100m sprint isnt it?? I'd like to see the reaction Jade gets when she walks out the house - its going to be nasty!! Also, the other girls faces when they hear it :lol

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 Channel 4 News have reported that in unseen footage, to be shown tonight, Jade called Shilpa, "Shilpa Poppadom" behind her back. Shortly after using the phrase, in a conversation with Danielle, in which she also called Shilpa - "Shilpa F*ckawhiler" - Big Brother called her to the Diary Room. In an attempt to defend herself, she told Big Brother: "I explained that for the other two trying to get her name out. Her name is not Shilpa Harry or Shilpa Tweed or Shilpa Mackintosh, she is Indian, so will have an Indian name. No racial anything." "She is Indian, thinking of an Indian name and only thing I could think of was Indian food. Wasn't racial at all. It was not to offend any Indian out there." Erm the words down the toilet spring to mind.........

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 No phone numbers given out to evict anyone? Looks like they may have decided it will be best and safest to let Jade out the back door. Also looks like BB have spoken to the house, all of a sudden they are sitting together and acting 'normal', if it was unreal before, it'll be very wierd now!

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2007 Jason Cundy? Who saw Danielle Lloyd crawling up to Shilpa once she realised the consequences the bullying has had. made me sick!!!! "Goodnight Princess" :puke F**k off you dopey bitch. Teddy what the fcuk are you doing??