Virgin Million Miles Freeroll

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Million Miles Freeroll some more details

On the 2nd January at 1930 we will be giving away 1 MILLION Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles, enough to take 20 of you on return flights to most of Virgin Atlantic's worldwide destinations! There is absolutely no buy-in for this tournament so make sure you get involved in this monster freeroll. The payouts are as follows:

1st - 200,000 FC Miles 2nd - 120,000 3rd - 90,000 4th - 70,000 5th - 50,000 6th - 45,000 7th - 40,000 8th - 35,000 9th - 30,000 10th - 25,000 11th - 20th 15,000 21st - 30th 10,000 31st - 40th 5,000

All those that finish in the points will recieve an email explaining how to claim Flying Club Miles. For more info on Flying Club check out http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/frequentflyer/index.jsp

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Virgin Million Miles Freeroll Ricky Hatton is fighting in vegas in 2 weeks time, im seriously considering going anyway, but if i get 15k its a free flight for me with all the other miles i have, anyone else interested in coming if they do well? Just 3 nights, fri sat n sun

Re: Virgin Million Miles Freeroll

Ricky Hatton is fighting in vegas in 2 weeks time, im seriously considering going anyway, but if i get 15k its a free flight for me with all the other miles i have, anyone else interested in coming if they do well? Just 3 nights, fri sat n sun
Don't count on it unless you've checked with Virgin Atlantic first. Reward flight availability is very limited on that route (although January is a quiet time of year so you might be lucky). Miles might come in handy to get you an upgrade to business class though :ok

Re: Virgin Million Miles Freeroll Hi guys Happy New Year :nana Just wanted to say apologies for the delay in getting your points sorted from the booty and the Vpoints freeroll, our Vpoints man was away and couldn't get online! Points have now been updated and should appear for you tomorrow. Have fun and good luck tonight, see you at the tables :ok Cheers Ali (Virgin Poker)

Hi guys Happy New Year :nana Just wanted to say apologies for the delay in getting your points sorted from the booty and the Vpoints freeroll, our Vpoints man was away and couldn't get online! Points have now been updated and should appear for you tomorrow. Have fun and good luck tonight, see you at the tables :ok Cheers Ali (Virgin Poker)
Thanks Ali.....:ok

Hi guys Happy New Year :nana Just wanted to say apologies for the delay in getting your points sorted from the booty and the Vpoints freeroll, our Vpoints man was away and couldn't get online! Points have now been updated and should appear for you tomorrow. Have fun and good luck tonight, see you at the tables :ok Cheers Ali (Virgin Poker)
AJM Have you anything to do with the airmiles? I transfered some Vpoints to airmiles last month and they were supposed to be doubled through December but they werent any help?