PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

Sir Puntalot

PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!  

1. 1.

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

What does the 86 in the left column before my name means and the 49 after my name in the Rank column???
86 is your position - meaning you're the 86th ranked player on PL. 49 is the number of ranking points you've earnt in the last 28 days. See the "Are you the best player on PL" sticky for all the info and full table :ok

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Toxteth and Hicko, afraid you are not able to enter this one, see post 1 Stick around and join in the fututre ones tho :ok

Aye' date=' incredible and infuriating when they beg for passwords!:loon[/quote'] I remember I signed up to PL trying to scrounge a password for a Betfair freeroll. Was told no obviously - but everyone was really friendly about it, so I stuck around. So, while I agree we shouldn't be handing it out, I've got no problem with people asking...welcome to PL guys :welcome

Guest gazza271

sorry its late but could i have the password for tonites game please' date=' thanks, donna[/quote'] PM'd you mate :ok

Guest gazza271

Like wise i no its late but i only joined to day.. I play alot on betfair and would appricate the password thx David.
Sorry mate, not this time (see post 1 ). :welcome to PL and should you decide to stick around and contribute then you will be welcome in future events :ok

Its not a prob...didnt think i'd of been able to...dont worry...were there's gambling tlk, play going on...i'll stick around :) hope to see ya for future events. David.
Now thats the sort of attitude I like to hear from a new member - :welcomesee you on the tables. :ok

i ve just registered on PL...i ve found out about it coz of the freeroll tournament...i wanna get the password...how could i get it?!?!!
Andrea. the rules that would allow you to play are in my sig. I know you don't meet the criteria this time but stivk around, make a contribution and there will be more I'm sure. However if you only played in the freeroll then disappeared you wouldn't realise just how great this place is. :welcome to The PL. David, Thank's for being so understanding, and I look forward to reading your posts in the future. Merry Christmas and :welcome to the PL. :ok

Guest gazza271

Thanks pocket lady... I got a really quick response from the team here and was very impressed. Most deffo wont be leaving the site. Keep up the good work and thank you for letting me no whats going on. Good luck all tonight in freeroll, David.
Good stuff mate, not only are the freerolls are a regular feature but we also have several leagues running,all with added value :ok :welcome to the madhouse :ok

i ve just registered on PL...i ve found out about it coz of the freeroll tournament...i wanna get the password...how could i get it?!?!!
its amazing that there isnt any politeness in the way they are asking,or am i too old school in believing manners maketh the man or woman?