PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

Sir Puntalot

PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!  

1. 1.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Thought it should be the other way round ? I should be receiving gifts in the form of chips :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon Except the starting stack that is :unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure

You should be giving them away in the spirit of Christmas! :tongue2

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! By the way, one quick question. It says that it will be pmed but where can I find my inbox? It's not shown under my name (where it normally is @ vbulletin) and when I goto private.php it says I don't have permission to use the private message system. Is this normal or not?

Guest gazza271

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

This is a great!!! :clap Played on Betfred a while now and this is good! Thank you.
Hi Penny, read the post above and hopefully see you sticking round :ok

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Not been around for a week or 2 and never noticed this. (Been too busy playing poker at Betfair while off ill :)) Would love to get a topup of my account ;) thanks Paul and nice work. To the newbies: Incase you missed it - if you had 20 posts as of 5th Dec, you will be pm'd the password. Otherwise, stick around and join in the various threads here, you should get in to the next one. Until you have 50 posts you cannot PM people, but you can receive PM's from Mod's. (At least i think this isright) :lol

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Registration for this will close 1 HOUR before the tournament starts. This is to allow any gatecrashers to be removed. We will not be able to add anyone in this last hour - if you are not reg'd, you will miss out - please make sure you register in plenty of time!!!! I will verify eligibility of entrants and send out the password on Friday Night/Saturday Morning.