Home Game - January 19th? - Kent

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game - July 27th - Kent right was thinking of doing the food for about 7.30/8 and then start playing at about 8.30 . i would guess the stakes would be about our normal of £5/£10 a game so you shouldnt need more than £50 as we will probly only fit in 4 games tops. with 9 in i would guess a split down to 3rd but we may as well sort that before we play . andy can you pass on the info to robbie as i cant pm him:ok i take it you will be comeing toghether anyway. see you all in a week or so:cheers :cheers :cheers by the way im going to rome for 2 days as of tommorrow, will be back friday if anyone needs to get in touch:ok

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Home Game - July 27th - Kent Ubermonkey Gazza Galronix Big Andy Paul Ross Morlspin Washman Tayspoon Penelopeys Big Andy is 50/50 at the moment as he's just gone into hospital with a massive abcess, I assume that means Tayspoon is also 50/50. :( Me and Pene are deffo coming. Not got your address or mobile yet Ben, did you send it?:unsure

Re: Home Game - July 27th - Kent I really do apologise folks, but i'll have to give this a miss i'm afraid. I'm still feeling the effects after the operation I had last weekend, and i've also had confirmation today that we're exchanging contracts on Friday for the sale of our house. I'll make it next time hopefully:hope Have a fantastic night and sink a few for me!:cheers

Re: Home Game - July 27th - Kent I just wanna say a big sorry to all at the home game tonight Im a geordie and i cant read! I was positive the game was on saturday night, and even had a battle to get tomorrow off Benn sorry mate, i know you have gone to a lit of trouble and as per my call, im gutted Have a great night all and ill see you soon i promise!

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game - July 27th - Kent Just back from Ben's and another great night :clap:clap:clap:clap Morls you twat :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol First game I ended up HU with the boss and thought I better let him win or I would be banned ;) 2nd game I believe Eric was triumphant :clap 3rd game Ben broke the hosts duck and won :clap I managed the first 72o bluff of the night, made Pene bin AJ :lol:lol:lol:lol, very next hand I get AJ and fold after Pene makes a large raise and bugger me she only shows 72o :lol:lol:lol:lol Thanks for the BBQ Ben, top food :ok Another night of quality poker and company :ok Roll on the next one :ok:ok:ok:ok

Re: Home Game - July 27th - Kent

I just wanna say a big sorry to all at the home game tonight Im a geordie and i cant read! I was positive the game was on saturday night, and even had a battle to get tomorrow off
Going to have to change your name to Heniek Jnr. :tongue2 :moon

I was positive the game was on saturday night' date=' and even had a battle to get tomorrow off[/quote'] Do I need to maybe partially accept responsability for that? The "Live Diary" is for "Weekend of" and I think lists the Saturday night - if that's where you got the Saturday from, sorry mate :$ Maybe it would be better to use the actual date of events? :unsure (Not my problem guv :tongue2 Sam has taken it over now!! :ok)

Guest gazza271

Actual dates will be used from now on.:ok Poor GaF - only used to "virtual dating". :tongue2
:lol:lol:lol Not sure about September :\ Think we are all planning on being at the PL Brighton game :ok

Do I need to maybe partially accept responsability for that? The "Live Diary" is for "Weekend of" and I think lists the Saturday night - if that's where you got the Saturday from, sorry mate :$ Maybe it would be better to use the actual date of events? :unsure (Not my problem guv :tongue2 Sam has taken it over now!! :ok)
Thats gotta be it! :spank I had arranged time off, figured id play the friday tourney at aspers and then early train to london, as it was same price anyway......all was going well til Paul rings and texts saying, "you not coming mate" :wall Don't worry though GaF, there will be plenty of other times for me to see PL'ers, im only gutted cos Benn went to all that trouble.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...