Home Game - January 19th? - Kent

Guest gazza271

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game Not been home long but a BIG thank you to Rich for the hospitality tonight :ok :clap :clap :clap Another quality evening of poker and company :ok 1st game saw a bit of a crapshoot towards the end with huuugggggggeeeeeeeeee blinds and ended with Al and Eric HU with Al walking away victorious. Couple of successful and unsuccessful 72o bluffs added to the entertainment 2nd game saw mini Al taking out big Al early on (cue extreamly serious dead pan expression from big Al) and went to a titanic HU between little Al and Eric again ( I bubbled after being the shortstack and pushing all in with the best damn hand in poker - 72o and being let down :\ ) with Little Al walking away the winner :clap 3rd game saw the little and large Al's switching postion and big Al taking out little Al early on. Ended up HU with myself and Big Al and big Al again walking away the winner :clap Rich supplied the food and what a feast it was !!!!!!!!!!!!! bhaji's and breaded garlic mushrooms to mention a couple of items, top food, thanks very much mate :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok The host curse struck again with the host not ending up in the money in any of the games, Think Ben is next in line, can he break the curse before it comes a major issue !!!! All in all another great night with good people and played in a good spirit, Thank you all, especially Rich :ok If there are any other PL'ers down this way and fancy a good natured good fun game one day then post here, we dont bite and I guarantee you will never look back :ok Ben's place next I believe, looking at late July time :hope Once again, Thanks all for another great night :clap

Re: Home Game another quality evening hosted by richard this time,which i would like to say a big thankyou from connor and myself for his hospitality:clap :clap , and the food to die for:ok :ok ,i just love breaded mushrooms...... and the poker,my god what a night,it had everything from big bluffs to outrageous beats and poor old richard getting done by connor each time,especially when connor had a better full house:loon , the 1st game was wicked with deep stacks and blinds doubling every 15 minutes which ended up with a re-run from the 1st home game between me and eric,and i get my revenge;) . 2nd game saw connor taking me out when i had a/10 and a/j/10 on the flop,i`m all in which connor calls with a/k and i believe ben actually laid down a/k as well,the turn was a queen :sad to give connor his straight:ok ,so relegated me to dealer.i believe at on stage when i was dealing it must have been a good half hour before an ace hit the board,with some very interesting cards coming down on the board..once again eric made the heads up,this time with connor as his opponent and connor victorious:ok . in the 3rd game i got my revenge on connor,i had a/j and 2 more aces on the board when we were both slow playing with myself going all-in at the river and connor calling with a/7 ,sorry connor :tongue2 :tongue2 this gave me a great start to the game and got to the point after eric went out it really was all-in or nothing with both richard and gaz shortstacked,ending up in a heads-up bteween myself and gaz,only for me to win the last hand blind and getting called by gaz who unfortunately hit my pocket 7`s,,unlucky mate.. it was a great evening and even greater company,lookin forward to the next one:ok :ok :ok :ok

Re: Home Game Brilliant night Hospiltality was fantastic, thanks again Rich. :clap :clap :clap I can't add much to what has already been said apart from Thanks for a great evening guys. :ok I personally think I was sitting in the company of a future WSOP winner. Well done Conner. :clap Jackie wasn't there so I lasted longer. :loon

Re: Home Game

Brilliant night Hospiltality was fantastic, thanks again Rich. :clap :clap :clap I can't add much to what has already been said apart from Thanks for a great evening guys. :ok I personally think I was sitting in the company of a future WSOP winner. Well done Conner. :clap Jackie wasn't there so I lasted longer. :loon
So someting to brag about at last.:lol Glad you all had a great tme.:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game

I'd definitely like to make one of these. They sound like good nights.:ok
more than welcome mate, If it's one of the nights I hav'nt got the boys staying then you are welcome to stay here :ok

Re: Home Game thanks for last night richard:ok :ok :ok food and hospitality were brilliant. well played last night connor ,definately need to sort out about the wsop final table bet before he's 30.he had the table banter and the stare and everything:loon either the 27th or 28th is ok for me. if andy and morls want to stay at mine that will be fine, as i've got loads of space now. if anybody else fancys it i could easily set up 2 tables in my back room and set up enough bedspace for a few more:ok i think a barbie should be a good idea ,bit of grub first then down to the serious buisness;)

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game - July 27th or 28th - Kent Friday 27th then people ? Ben ? BA mate, let a few more confirm the 27th is ok and we will make it a deffo date if its ok with Ben :hope The boss is always welcome, 27th ok for you mate ? Think Al said he was ok with both dates so :hope everyone else can do this date :ok

Re: Home Game - July 27th or 28th - Kent course you can come paul:ok the more the merrier. i've got 2 spare beds and a couple of airbeds, if not there's always the sofa or floor and sleeping bags etc so i could sleep a few more as well. 27th is aok with me and will make sure i keep it free. its a shame i haven't got the time to get the back room redecorated:eyes ,i'm getting a pool/poker table when its done;) . if we do get any more people could someone bring a fold up table ,i have 1 but looks like we may need 2:)

Re: Home Game - July 27th or 28th - Kent

as long as they promise not to win again:eyes :lol :lol
Please note the new announcement here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50123 Sorry but it can't be allowed, due to the legal issues surrounding it. Home games that are organised offline from PL, are however, none of PL's business.

course you can come paul:ok the more the merrier. i've got 2 spare beds and a couple of airbeds, if not there's always the sofa or floor and sleeping bags etc so i could sleep a few more as well. 27th is aok with me and will make sure i keep it free. its a shame i haven't got the time to get the back room redecorated:eyes ,i'm getting a pool/poker table when its done;) . if we do get any more people could someone bring a fold up table ,i have 1 but looks like we may need 2:)
im reserving a bed m8! muchos gracias:ok

course you can come paul:ok the more the merrier. i've got 2 spare beds and a couple of airbeds, if not there's always the sofa or floor and sleeping bags etc so i could sleep a few more as well. 27th is aok with me and will make sure i keep it free. its a shame i haven't got the time to get the back room redecorated:eyes ,i'm getting a pool/poker table when its done;) . if we do get any more people could someone bring a fold up table ,i have 1 but looks like we may need 2:)
Thanks for the offer Ben, will take you up on that if there's room. :ok