** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$300 Exclusive PL Freeroll

BAM

I am a firm believer in what you take out you should always try to give a little back. I have been a member of this forum for less than a year and I feel that my game has improved no end (especially tourneys) through being a member of Punterslounge and I thank all the contributing members for that. I have had a few nice wins recenty (apart from the Ashes trip :dude) and coupled with my impending 40th Birthday!! and with massive help from GaF :notworthy:notworthy and Martyn at Betfred we have set up a $300 freeroll for all regular members of Punterslounge :clap:clap:clap:clap Where & When? It will be on Betfred at 9pm Tuesday 14th November 2006 PrizeMoney? $300 on Betfred's standard payout structure In addition to this there will be a $20 bounty on my head :eyes How do I enter? Just reply in this thread (or PM me) to indicate that you wish to receive the password. The password will be sent via PM so anyone who does not have enough posts but who is a known contributor to the forum can contact me via email. As this is a PL exclusive event, please respect the rules regarding passwords :ok My birthday is actually on Sunday so my wife and I and a few friends are off to Amsterdam tomorrow for the weekend :dude so you will probably not be hearing from me (coherently at least) until Monday - so dont despair if you haven't had a reply :ok Good luck to all who enter :cheers

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll :loon what an offer - top man :clap my wifes got a dental op. on tuesday so i have the day off and would like to join also if possible. :cheers have a good trip to amsterdam, and happy birthday mate - another year closer to retirement :nana

Re: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy That's why I love this forum. I'm not playing much poker at the moment but count me in for this one. Have a great weekend and birthday and I forgot to say "Awesome Ashes win - if you need someone to carry your suitcases then you have my number;)"

Guest gazza271

Re: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll top gesture mate :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy I cant play as working nights :sad Have a great birthday and trip :ok

Re: $300 Exclusive PL Freeroll It warms the cockles of your heart (whatever the hell they are!) to see such a generous gesture. Enjoy your Amsterdam birthday trip. {just a word of warning...

“Life begins at 40 - but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times.” }