mondays bankers

hope i'm doing this right as i've not really had time for the horses of late, but going through for the dhrc tomorrow, i notice the horse that was fav in the race i picked from today was pulled out of todays and is set to run monday jonjo o'niell paired with mccoy carlisle 2.20 parkinson :hope

Re: mondays bankers

oooo class horse ' date=' had it at Sandown(PL meeting) when it refused the last:@:@ I know my hard earned was on it at he time.[/quote'] Remember it well. Richards thought him a cert that day. The wheelbarrow had been parked up .Still smarting from that fcuk up! Today 1.10 -Carlisle -Kealshore Lad

Re: mondays bankers

Remember it well. Richards thought him a cert that day. The wheelbarrow had been parked up .Still smarting from that fcuk up!
If it fooks up today then Im never going to back it again ever and I'll recommend it for the glue factory.

Re: mondays bankers I'm gonna take a stab at the banded's: Couldn't decide between Ganymede (15:50 Kemp fc:4/1) Firework (14:05 Kemp fc:5.2) and Revolve (15:15 Kemp fc:4/1), both seem the strongest in very poor fields.... My Banker: Ganymede 15:50 Kempton Seriously can't find any reason to oppose this one, unlike the other two on the shortlist that both have downsides... [Edit] Sorry, lost my marbles totally there, no more edits now...

Re: mondays bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks 1> 14:20 - Carlisle - Parkinson 15:05 - Wolverhampton - Sagredo 13:10 - Carlisle - Kealshore Lad Mighty_Magyar (10th) dontbegreat (16th) 5> 15:50 - Kempton - Ganymede ZuluWarrior (11th) 5> 13:45 - Carlisle - Turpin Green RussP (15th) Total (Today) Stake: 730.00pts (50.00pts) Return: 573.20pts Profit: -156.80pts (5 Outstanding) Lets hope for a few nice priced winners...

Re: mondays bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks [Results]

1> 14:20 - Carlisle - Parkinson alexmac (1st) Carl (2nd) jon16 (21st) mowgli77 (28th) aliando (unrated) Placed -10.00pts 2> 15:05 - Wolverhampton - Sagredo arsenalpunter (5th) WorkingForTheEnemy (6th) asificare (9th) davidmphill (13th) Placed -10.00pts 3> 13:10 - Carlisle - Kealshore Lad Mighty_Magyar (10th) dontbegreat (16th) Lost -10.00pts 5> 15:50 - Kempton - Ganymede ZuluWarrior (11th) Won sp:7/2 +35.00pts 5> 13:45 - Carlisle - Turpin Green RussP (15th) Won sp:2/5 +4.00pts
Total (Today) Stake: 730.00pts (50.00pts) Return: 573.20pts (59.00pts) Profit: -97.80pts (+9.00pts) Not a good day for the hot picks, fortunatally RussP is bank on form and my banker for the day rocks home a great price to make a profit for the day!!!! I thank you!!!!:ok Keep it up chaps! Tomorrows Ratings

Re: mondays bankers Only having 1 bet today. After a few bad bankers my pocket is beginning to feel a bit empty. Risking a large amount again today this time on ECCOLLO 5.15 Wolves. Won well last time and should follow up. Backing Second Reef in a forecast as I think these two are far better than the rest of the field. Glad to see some good winners again in the banker thread. Excellent price for yours too Zulu. :ok