• 16:00 Blue Square Bubble Freeroll
    • 17:00 Betway London Poker Weekend
    • 18:00 Crypto $25,000 Added
    • 18:30 Virgin V Points Freeroll
    • 19:30 Mansion Inside Edge Poker God
    • 19:30 Stans Poker Sunday Roast
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:45 Mansion Spurs v Chelsea

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th November** The V Points freeroll isn't in the lobby yet .... however a pop up on opening the software advertises an 18:30 start ...... I would rather be early than late if the diary is wrong, so it is in for 18:30 ...... however I suspect 19:30 (or 20:30), the usual times are more likely......

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th November** Live Poker for me tonight I'm going to Join Mr V in the £100 FO at the Hanley Circus, only going to do his head in and put him on tilt (he might throw them harrington books at me then ;)) Good luck all in the games tonight

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th November**

on final table of bubble freeroll 6/9 sb, would be mroe cept A3> my AQs when the 3 made a 4 carder to beat my broadway finished 6th for $55 not bad for $0.11
Lucky that guy with the 3 queens didnt knock you out when you had 3 8's or you made your river flush when he had pkt kings or your a/j beat his a/q when you made your river straight after he flopped the queen:lol

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th November** yes the trip 8s vs trips qs was dangerous. then the AQs vs KK hitting the flush on the turn was nice, then the AJ vs AQ straight was the third time i'd gone all in with that guy on my bb. and again it was the turn not the river :) but in my defence the only one of these hands that put me all in was the AQs on, and there was 2500 in the pot and 1500 in my stack with blinds at 100/200(iirc). play for the win.

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th November** Looks like we have a multi reg in the V-Points tonight, user names IMSS, IMSSNATION, IMSS TA1, IMSS A1 D, IMSSDCO. :@ I've alerted live help who've told me I have to send an e-mail before they will investigate. My e-mail is just going to include the information I've given them already, is this normal practise in these cases:unsure