**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

Banner not showing or working properly Gaf
Cheers - Just trying to fix it :unsure It is showing ok at the moment in the Poker News sticky :ok Obviously these games will be focus games and Titan will become a "core site" for the BPP :ok

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Nice one. :nana Like Slick MIck I'm already registered on Titan (nickname PLPhil so suspect it was registering for one of those forum challenges or somesuch) - presumably I'll be able to play in these the only difference being that since I didn't come in via the banner it won't register on Titans radar as them attracting new business via our partnership.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Well I've downloaded it, no problem, but as I suspected, when I try to register the account it just grinds to a halt. :wall BetFred did seem to work during the day and not in the evening, :unsure so will try again tomorrow daytime and see if I can at least set up an account. I know one or two others have had problems (a few comments about connection problems re the Heads Up tourney) - anyone found a solution? TQM, you mentioned something about creating a new user, but I never worked out what you meant (new user where?) :hope Edit: have voted anyway, in hope.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Have added a poll so i can see who to send the password to :ok Will be restricted to PL'rs (defined at the discretion of Mods!!) - no newbies like we had last time we had a freeroll on this network :ok Will send the password out 3 or 4 days before the freeroll takes place :ok

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

I already have a Titan account (TaxMonkey1)' date=' if I uninstall/re-install using the PL link will that do the job GaF?[/quote'] I don't think so mate - I assume it's linked to the link you followed when setting up your account originally........

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** I already had Titan on, but never deposited, so un and re-installed - like Tax monkey - just in case. I'll probably deposit when I can cash out at Poker770 - but as the Freeroll is the first game this won't matter. So providing i'm on the right shifts at work, count me in.