staffy

**Titan Freeroll and League Series**  

1. 1.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series**

I know one or two others have had problems (a few comments about connection problems re the Heads Up tourney) - anyone found a solution? TQM, you mentioned something about creating a new user, but I never worked out what you meant (new user where?) :hope
Hi Avongirl, Apologies for missing this! :$ Here's the fools guide for creating a new user on XP. Click on 'start' Select 'Control Panel' Select 'user accounts' select 'create a new account' Create a name for the new account and follow the instruction - should be easy to follow if I can do it. You now have a new user account - open it and try downloading the sites you're having problems with (Titan, Betfred etc) but keep your regular sites on your current user. It worked for me, so hopefully it'll work for you! :hope Red_Fear was the brains behind this option. :notworthy Good luck TQM :cheers (well, it's Friday)

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Thanks TQM. Very clear instructions. Set up my alternative user. :ok Some (not all) of my poker icons were already there :unsure including Titan, so I uninstalled (just in case) and downloaded again. Looked promising........but got same problem when the log in screen comes up, it just shows 'not responding'. :( At least by trying this, it seems to confirm there is some sort of non-compatibility between my PC and this network. Odd thing is I'm sure it's exactly the same as Run's and that's fine. :\ Might try an email to the site and see if they can think of any reason.

Not sure how my HiLo holds up though!
Nice one - don't worry - most of us are complete amateurs at Hi/Lo ;) Titan have also said - anyone signing up through the PL banner and making a deposit will be offered a free copy of "GAMECALC" :ok Any problems, drop me a PM/email :)

Any deadline for this ? Since its only 4 legs ' date=' i have a good chance of making it .[/quote'] No deadline - just vote in the poll in this thread and sign up for the legs as they come up if you can make them..... :ok

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** For some inexplicable reason Titan seems to be working fine on my PC now :cow. I'm going to make sure the freeroll runs OK before depositing tho.:hope The site seems to have some promotions for those who have just signed up. I've had an email about a weekly depositors freeroll and also noticed in the lobby there's a daily new members freeroll - might be of interest to those of us who dabble in Safety Net - 6pm BST (reg open 1 hr before, 1000 max, looks like it fills up). Will try to give it a go if only to try out the software.

Re: **Titan Freeroll and League Series** Everyone entitled to the password should have it now :ok (if you can't have PM, please check your email - it was sent BCC, so a good chance it's redirected to your junk mail :ok) It is the game Team PL at 14:00 EST (19:00 BST). Time looks wrong, but if they cannot change it (probable) it will be going ahead 1 hour EARLY!!!