Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) I just had two winners at 4.5 and one horse places for about 1.65, and i staked 1 pound each way and got paid 4.80 because i had to win all 3 and i didnt realise (treble instead of 3 doubles). This is the first time i know about this rule and its a disgraceful one.

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected)

I just had two winners at 4.5 and one horse places for about 1.65, and i staked 1 pound each way and got paid 4.80 because i had to win all 3 and i didnt realise (treble instead of 3 doubles). This is the first time i know about this rule and its a disgraceful one.
if you have £1 e/w treble, then you only get the place part if all 3 place. Have u just started betting?? Its not a rule just an obvious fact that you cannot be paid out on a win bet if all 3 havent won!! try a patent = 7 bets, you get 3 singles, 3 doubles & a treble. Much better for you!

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) I've onlt been betting on horses for about 4 weeks about so no. Im just annoyed with myself i thought it would be like the win price multiplied by the place price otherwise i wouldve gone for the double and be rich. Thats what i thought i was paying double for. Anyways... one winner (Young Bertie - 35p rule) and one was nowhere (cantarna). Il try n work out Young Bertie as best i can. Starting Bank:1000 points Current Bank:1300.51 Total Staked:270 Yield:111%

I've onlt been betting on horses for about 4 weeks about so no. Im just annoyed with myself i thought it would be like the win price multiplied by the place price otherwise i wouldve gone for the double and be rich. Thats what i thought i was paying double for.
An EW treble is a win treble and a place treble, so half your stake goes on a bet that all three will win, and half goes on a bet that all three will be placed. Same for EW doubles. I don't know why they do it like this. It seems barmy to me, but I'm not complaining, since if (like me) you mostly bet on horses where the place bet offers better value than the win bet, it works to your advantage. It's the only reason I do doubles, actually. I think you can put on a double/treble where the return from the first horse is split equally on win and place for the second, and so on, but probably not online, only in bookies' shops. There's a name for this, but I can't remember what it is.

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) Yeah i was thinking its good for when the place is worth 3.0 or 4.0 or more like on some of your selctions cause then when 2 of them place your looking at odds of 16.0 but im betting on favourites and their place value isnt that good. Well i was lucky today to be honest Slapdash Young Bertie was second fav but had odds much less than third favourite which is why i chose the selection (if that makes sense). But then the favourite pulled out so Bertie become a near-odds on favourite with a pretty low 35p rule. This system could go on bad runs but a favourite usually has a strike rate of at least 10% usually i would imagine, maybe more so i would think i would get the odd winner even on bad runs well i hope so, who knows i just hope :D

I think you can put on a double/treble where the return from the first horse is split equally on win and place for the second, and so on, but probably not online, only in bookies' shops. There's a name for this, but I can't remember what it is.
EW ALL EW IS THIS TYPE OF BET or EQUALY DIVIDED Care must be taken and with doubles not a good idea. With trebles though in this case with 2 winners and a place this would be the better option. The downside is if you had all winners you would be a lot worse of and also with all 3 placed.

4.20 Lingfield Young Bertie (9/2 - William Hill) 10 points EW First time ive tried not putting on a favourite so this might be a bad choice, its odds are almost 3x better than 3rd favourite with 3 places paid.
Nice pick. Had it myself and am grateful for it too!:ok

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) Tadlil is a winner wooohooooo. Starting Bank:1000 points Current Bank:1350.31 points Total Staked: 290 Yield:121% DannaBelle will be my first selection on a 13 horse race if its odds reach 4/1, Best around at the moment is 7/2 - SportingOdds i believe, its probably still i good bet to take on at that price but i won't add it to the system if it stays at that price. And that is the 9.30 Wolverhampton.

WELL THEN THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I CAN SAY TO YOU DAVIDMPHILL. :gimme Oh ................ and get them to let me register with sports-punter!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
:lol Well if i wasn't going away to the Canaries then I would of. I'll have a few San Miguels for you instead!!:beer Keep up the good work.:ok

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) I cant believe it, man u wanted them players but they were asking for 25m each. Im a spurs fan i think we done good business. Would like a left winger before the window closes, i think we will get one aswell, dunno who though.....hopefully not Downing for that price. There is like 10 teams below the top 4 who can get 5th spot. I dont think we'l get it this year. Who do you support?

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) I'm a Liverpool fan, mate. But now with Berbatov in your team (I'm from Bulgaria) I will support Spurs very much. I hope Spurs get Champions League and Liverpool finish 1st :ok As for the transfers ... I think Malbranque and Chimbonda are two very good players :clap

Re: Horse-Shoe Systems Ltd. (CopyRight Protected) 5.00 Chepstow Stamford Blue (5/1 - Ladbrokes) 10 Points EW There is a high chance that both these selections will go below 16 runners, so if any of you are betting you might want to wait and see. But of course you could get lower odds for the horses. If the 5.00 Chepstow goes down to 15 runners I would probably still take it on.