** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WSOP 2007 Qualification starts here

GaF

hp_promo_728x90.gif Sign up with Holdempoker Cheers Mr V for flagging this at Holdempoker :)
BE THE FIRST TO QUALIFY ONLINE FOR THE 2007 WSOP MAIN EVENT!
WSOP fever is everywhere, and while the focus is firmly fixed on this year’s World Championships in Las Vegas, HoldemPoker.com are already looking towards next year’s event. So you know what we have decided to do? We are going to send a player to the WSOP in 2007, and we are going to do it on Saturday August 19th. You can breathe out now. The groundbreaking WSOP2007 Tournament kicks off @ 3pm ET (New York Time) on Saturday August 19th. The winner will receive a prize package worth $15,000 to the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event held in the card capital of the world. That’s right, Las Vegas baby! Good news comes in twos at HoldemPoker.com, so if you make a deposit today you will also bag a supersized cash bonus. Tickets to the WSOP2007 Tournament at HoldemPoker.com are free to all depositing players Will you be lucky in ’07?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOP 2007 Qualification starts here

The WSOP2007 Tournament takes place @ 3PM ET (New York Time) on Saturday August 19th. The winner will receive a prize package worth $15’000 to the 2007 World Series of Poker Championships. This includes the buy-in to the WSOP Main Event, accommodation at a top Las Vegas hotel and travel cost coverage. There will also be a huge prize pool, and we’ll confirm these details shortly.
Thats as firm as you can get I imagine. Whether you try and qualify through these or other options I suppose depends on your confidence of the particular poker site. Something I wouldn't have thought about before 'them'. *spit*

Are there any terms & conditions to read for it? The guy who met me from Paddy Power told me that it will be a $20' date='000 buy in next year and $25,000 the year after. It would be terrible to have another Goalpoker episode.[/quote'] After all the whinging from a lot of Pro's it does look like at least $20,000 dollars will be about right for next years's WSOP.(Something about a vote after this years contest)But I think the site won't mind stumping up the difference they are far more reliable than ARSEPoker. And 1 last bit it does say in V's quote that details will be confirmed shortly.

Re: WSOP 2007 Qualification starts here Hi all I downloaded the software and joined the site. It says I have the tournament ticket in my account now, so that's good. Do you know when we'll be able to see it in the lobby, and what tab its under, or am I way to early? Probably...... Cheers for this one by the way.:ok Jar

WOW - signed up but it took me about 25 attempts to enter my passport number- can't they just trust me because I have an honest face??
passport number!!! I didn't have any of that to do :unsure Not sure I've done it right now, although it does say I have the ticket to the tourny, so maybe I have :)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: WSOP 2007 Qualification starts here Top 250 paid in this freeroll - on top of the WSOP package, there is almost $7000 worth of added prizes :ok Maximum field size is 2400, but judging by previous similar promos on this site, wont exceed 1000 :hope Registration open in 5 mins :ok