WSOP 2007 Qualification starts here

GaF

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOP 2007 Qualification starts here staffyPL: Hi, can I have the deposit code so I can enter the WSOP freerole please I have miplaced it. System: Connection established. System: Initiating Call, Please Wait. System: An agent will assist you shortly System: http://www.avaya.com System: Connecting... An agent will be with you shortly. System: Welcome to Live Chat. staffyPL: hI Natalie: Welcome to HoldemPoker.com, you speaking to Natalie. staffyPL: Hi Natalie, I am wanting to play in the WSOP free role but I not sure it hac accepted my deposit code? Natalie: How can I help you? Natalie: Please give me a moment to have a look. staffyPL: Thanks Natalie: Which method did you use to deposit? staffyPL: i am trying neteller, putting a deposit code to eneter WSOP freerole but saying code wrong Natalie: The code is WSOP2007, you need to enter this on the deposit page on your HoldemPoker account. staffyPL: thats what i am trying but wont work Natalie: Where are you entering this? staffyPL: on the initial deposit page. I have clicked neteller. put in my details and then put deposit code WSOP2007 staffyPL: is there a minimum amount? Natalie: Yes, $10. staffyPL: i am putting in more that that Natalie: Try 2007WSOP staffyPL: NOPE. I HAVE TRIED WITH CAPS AND WITHOUT BOTH WAYS Natalie: Sorry the tournament has started so it has expired, just confirmed that with my Supervisor. staffyPL: what time did it start i thought it starts at 2000 Natalie: The promotion ended an hour ago. staffyPL: where does it say that on terms and conditions. I am from a well known forum and we are all trying this. I have been trying to deposit for ages Natalie: We do not deem it necessary for it to state when the relaod bonus expires. staffyPL: i am not reloading. You only have 300 entrants from a poss 2000, i think this is extremely unfair, this will be bad publicity on the forum which has over 11000 members. I have been trying for over an hour to register on the site Natalie: Yes this promotion expired an hour ago. staffyPL: So there is no way of me entering the freerole Natalie: No as the tournament has started. staffyPL: no it hasnt Natalie: I can confirm it has. staffyPL: what time did it start and what time is it now please Natalie: It started at 19:00./ Natalie: it is now 20:00. staffyPL: i am being told by ther members of the forum it hasnt started staffyPL: Our forum is an affiliate of yourselves. I have taken a copy of this converastion and it will be shown on the site Natalie: I do apologise the cut off was at 19:00. staffyPL: why when that has not been advertised. You firstly tell me it has started when it hasnt. You now saying there was a cut off point. I have been trying to deposit for over an hour before the cut off point Natalie: The cut off point was an hour ago. Natalie: at 19:00. staffyPL: i want to speak to a manager please. I dont accept this I have 50 minutes to get in. I have been trying for 90 minutes now before the cut of point Natalie: I am sorry but my Manager is not available at present. Natalie: I can confirm that the promotion expired at 19:00. staffyPL: Then find someone. This cant be resolved after. Tell me where it said that in writing. I am copying all this onto a forum with over 11000 members. Not very good publicity Natalie: I do understand however as stated before we do not need to put this in the terms and conditions Natalie: . staffyPL: There are still people entering the tournament now. So dont tell me it has ended Natalie: The promotion has ended not the tournament. staffyPL: this is extremely bad publicity for yourselves. Surely you want good publicity staffyPL: I have been trying for over 90 minutes now. The promotion had not ended when I was trying Natalie: You said you entered the promotion code an hour ago, now you saying 90 minutes ago. staffyPL: i have been talking to you for 30 minutes thats 60 + 30 = 90 Natalie: I am sorry but the promotion has ended. staffyPL: I know that you are able to give me the necessary token to enter this tournament and you are choosing not to. I think that is totally unacceptable when I have tried all I can to enter this tournament well before it starts Natalie: No one has the facility to do this. staffyPL: i dont believe that I am afraid Natalie: It would be unfair to give you a token if we could as what about the other players that have tried to enter since. Natalie: That is you opinion. staffyPL: I have been trying before you say that the promotion ended therefore you are in the wrong not me. Natalie: If there is nothing else I can assist you with, I thank you for contacting Support. staffyPL: I suggest you go to http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=537821#post537821 staffyPL: Do you respond to that? Natalie: You are free to post this chat, however the promotion has expired and there is nothing that I can further assist you with. staffyPL: You know as well as I do that someone could enter me into this tournament. Its just a great shame that this is happening. If I was trying to enter after the "promotion" period had ended I would understand but I wasn't Natalie: Thank you for contacting Support. Natalie: Goodbye

Guest gazza271

Re: WSOP 2007 Qualification starts here

Good luck everyone that is in. I hope a PLer wins this.
I will second that, had exactly the same problem when i tried about an hour ago, first told the tournament had already started then told the promotion cut off period had ended. ho hum :wall Just the focus game for me tonight then.

A couple of guys have had to make another deposit with the code, and then they got a ticket... I assume its automated. :unsure :unsure
I made another deposit at 6:53 and got a ticket and registered straight away. Looking at the registration there is nearly 400 people in. They all can't have had their ticket for a while and will leave it until the last moment to register.

Looking at the registration there is nearly 400 people in. They all can't have had their ticket for a while and will leave it until the last moment to register.
Agreed - doesn't sound to me like they know what they're doing!!!!! Especially if Gazza's timing is correct!!!! If you're prepared to Staffy, may be worth trying again!!!! Min deposit is $10, so not too bad (and you can withdraw it - albeit at a small loss if on Neteller GBP)

it is still advertising the promotion code ffs
Yeah - their web site is still offering a deposit bonus that their staff are telling you has closed :loon Also notice the lobby says it is a $13,500 package - the web site says it is a $15,000 package!!!!!
BE THE FIRST TO QUALIFY ONLINE FOR THE 2007 WSOP MAIN EVENT!
WSOP fever is everywhere, and while the focus is firmly fixed on this year’s World Championships in Las Vegas, HoldemPoker.com are already looking towards next year’s event. So you know what we have decided to do? We are going to send a player to the WSOP in 2007, and we are going to do it on Saturday August 19th. You can breathe out now. The groundbreaking WSOP2007 Tournament kicks off @ 3pm ET (New York Time) on Saturday August 19th. The winner will receive a prize package worth $15,000 to the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event held in the card capital of the world. That’s right, Las Vegas baby! Good news comes in twos at HoldemPoker.com, so if you make a deposit today you will also bag a supersized cash bonus. Tickets to the WSOP2007 Tournament at HoldemPoker.com are free to all depositing players Will you be lucky in ’07?