** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Everyone's Support

kevsul

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everyone's Support cos as soon as i typed that, it gave me my 3rd str8 AQ suited off the trot, 1st 2 i put down, would have won both and the 3rd was my bb and someone bet 2x bb so i went all in....he called with 44 and it held up gutted but nevermind

Guest gazza271

Re: Everyone's Support

thanks everybody for "turning up" :lol I didn`t quite do it but almost $600 for 2nd softens the blow just a touch. you`re all diamonds :ok
Top result fellow stella worshipper :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Everyone's Support Despite not being a PL'er my wife The Angel has hit the final table in tonight's Virgin V Points (her first ever game on Virgin). Also UberMonkey and Halleujah are on the final table. I don't expect Paul or Pene to support her after the bad (lucky) beat!!!

Despite not being a PL'er my wife The Angel has hit the final table in tonight's Virgin V Points (her first ever game on Virgin). Also UberMonkey and Halleujah are on the final table. I don't expect Paul or Pene to support her after the bad (lucky) beat!!!
:loon ... I don't care about bad beats... And I know PR doesnt either... jeeeez, its a freeroll.... ....will support anyway... but played my own game aswell... Saw she came 10th... very well done on her first game :clap

Well done Angel :clap :clap :clap Now - why aren't you a PL'r?? :spank :spank :spank
My wife says thanks for the support. She was gutted to go out in tenth but very pleased with her first effort on Virgin and pleased to have made her first final table. She only started playing regularly in the last 2 months, so doing well and I think you're support, and me going on about PL has persuaded her to join today! :hope Watch out in the Poker.co.uk game tonight!

Re: Everyone's Support cheers for the support guys and girls:notworthy. a big fat 346 points for the pl league over the weekend so a excellent 2 days for me (mind you i'm knackered ,with two five hour tourneys on the trot:zzz ) and:welcome angel hope you enjoy the games and banter:ok

• 3 weeks later...