Wimbledon (M+F)

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) Well, the match betting got better today going 2-1, but Blake and Nalbandian:eek failing to make the second week means two more (now all) of the crappy ante-post stuff has lost. Now -60.4pts for the tournament, but it will get better, I really like tomorrows card.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) I can't believe old man Bjorkman won so easily. I threw away 5 points on Haas during the fifth set as well so that's -10 for the day. To make matters worse, I had planned to lay Nalbandian 3-0 but I missed it because he requested an early start so he could watch the Argentina match and the organisers obliged. He probably wishes he hadn't bothered now.

Re: Wimbledon (M+F)

SportTennis
EventAndre Agassi vs Rafel Nadal
SelectionAndre Agassi to win
Strength8/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceVC Bet @ 3.00 (Back)
ReasoningGreat game expected here. Andre Agassi was a winner in 1992 and fourtheen years later he will look to do his best on his last Wimbledon in professional career. Old American veteran had to win against Boris Pashanski in first round and against Andreas Seppi in second. In first round Andre won against Serb Pashanski 2-6 6-2 6-4 6-3, making 17 aces in that match Agassi showed that he still has a very nice serve, his return was very well, only mistake he made is that he had a slow start and made bigger number of unforceed errors in first set. In second round Agassi defeated Italian Seppi 6-4 7-6 6-4. In second match he played very smart, he was the one who made much more mistakes, but still he took the most important points althought the match was pretty tied, he managed to win in three sets. On the other side, Rafael Nadal is of course, one of the best players right now. But, his abilities on grass are very questionable as he mostly claycourter and his style of play is almost totally oposite of a style which is needed on grass. Anyway, his best single's performance at Wimbledon was 3rd round in 2003. Now, he will look to beat American and reach fourth round. Rafa won in first round against Alex Bogdanovic in three, 6-4 7-6(3) 6-4. That match was quite even, Nadal showed more consistancy and expirience during important points, something like Andre did against Seppi. In second round Nadal was very lucky to win against Kendrick in five sets, 6-7(4) 3-6 7-6(2) 7-5 6-4. Well, Kendrick just hadn't enough self-confidence after taking first two sets. Still, much more points depended on Kendrick as he dictated the tempo. All in all, this will be the most interesting game today and quite tricky to bet. But, I believe in old fox, Andre is very clever, he knows how to play against every player, he was the one who helped Rafa defeating Federer with his theories how to play against the Suiss. Still, Agassi is much better on grass than Nadal. Much more points will depend on Andre, but 25th seed won't make so many mistakes like Kendrick did and won't give second chance to young Spaniard. Also, Agassi will put pressure on Nadal from the begining and I expect him to take first set=Nadal to lose just like he did against Kendrick.

SportTennis
EventAndre Agassi vs Rafel Nadal
SelectionAndre Agassi to win first set
Strength6/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 2.35 (Back)
ReasoningGreat game expected here. Andre Agassi was a winner in 1992 and fourtheen years later he will look to do his best on his last Wimbledon in professional career. Old American veteran had to win against Boris Pashanski in first round and against Andreas Seppi in second. In first round Andre won against Serb Pashanski 2-6 6-2 6-4 6-3, making 17 aces in that match Agassi showed that he still has a very nice serve, his return was very well, only mistake he made is that he had a slow start and made bigger number of unforceed errors in first set. In second round Agassi defeated Italian Seppi 6-4 7-6 6-4. In second match he played very smart, he was the one who made much more mistakes, but still he took the most important points althought the match was pretty tied, he managed to win in three sets. On the other side, Rafael Nadal is of course, one of the best players right now. But, his abilities on grass are very questionable as he mostly claycourter and his style of play is almost totally oposite of a style which is needed on grass. Anyway, his best single's performance at Wimbledon was 3rd round in 2003. Now, he will look to beat American and reach fourth round. Rafa won in first round against Alex Bogdanovic in three, 6-4 7-6(3) 6-4. That match was quite even, Nadal showed more consistancy and expirience during important points, something like Andre did against Seppi. In second round Nadal was very lucky to win against Kendrick in five sets, 6-7(4) 3-6 7-6(2) 7-5 6-4. Well, Kendrick just hadn't enough self-confidence after taking first two sets. Still, much more points depended on Kendrick as he dictated the tempo. All in all, this will be the most interesting game today and quite tricky to bet. But, I believe in old fox, Andre is very clever, he knows how to play against every player, he was the one who helped Rafa defeating Federer with his theories how to play against the Suiss. Still, Agassi is much better on grass than Nadal. Much more points will depend on Andre, but 25th seed won't make so many mistakes like Kendrick did and won't give second chance to young Spaniard. Also, Agassi will put pressure on Nadal from the begining and I expect him to take first set=Nadal to lose just like he did against Kendrick.

SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionAGASSI v Nadal
Strength10/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.00 (Back)
ReasoningI really fancy one more big performance from AA on Centre Court and I think he can take care of Nadal. Agasi didn't look great in his first match but was better in his second and getting off in straight sets will have really helped him. We all saw Nadal struggling against Kendrick and parts of his game still don't work on grass. His serve particualarly looks attackable and Agassi is the man to take advantage of that. I hope Agassi is really aggressive in this match and even comes into the net and does whatever he can to rush Nadal. You can easily make the argument for Nadal making a lot of balls and tiring out Agassi in this one, and that could well turn out to be the case, but I'm going for Agassi in this one. £1241 available.
SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionLJUBICIC v Tursunov
Strength10/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.73 (Back)
ReasoningMmm, I really want to oppose Ljubicic in this tournament, however, I just can't do it here. He won a marathon against Lopez then 3 tight sets against Gimelstob and I can see him coming through this one. He's still struggling to move on the grass but his serve is so dominant, and he's still solid from the back, I just can't see the machine being broken. Tursunov looks in good nck so far, but in this type of match up, I can't see his concentration keeping high enough over a best of 5 and Ljubicic is the man to take advantage. Could well be very tight, but I have to fancy the serving machine to battle through.
SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionGROSJEAN v Baghdatis
Strength10/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningBaggy has been so lucky the past couple of weeks on grass it's unreal. His record is so deceaving and I have to keep opposing him. Grosjean is a class act on grass and has looked 'decent' so far. He's still got a few gears to go through and I think Baghdatis has the type of game that will bring the best out of him. Grosjean tends to save his best for Wimbledon, and I fancy a big performance from him here.
SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionHEWITT v Rochus
Strength10/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.41 (Back)
ReasoningI think this is quite an over reaction to Hewitt being taken to 5. I thought Lee was brilliant in that match, he was just nailing everything and was serving great, he would have given anyone a run. Hewitt didn't play his best match but it wasn't bad and I think he can improve in this one. Rochus has looked strong so far with a couple of very easy wins, but this is a hge step up in class and I think this'll be tough. He can keep all of the sets tight but when it comes to cruch timeI'd have to favour Hewitt. If Hewitt had beaten Lee in 3 or 4 this would 1.25 at most and I don't think it should be over 1.35. £2188 available (little bit available at 1.42 too).
SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionKOHLSCHREIBER + 5 games v Nieminen
Strength10/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningI really want to back Kohlschreiber outright for this but the 3-0 H2H for Nieminen all this year and including one on grass a couple of weeks ago put me off! Anyway, I still think he can run it really close and this one could go all the way. This handicap is pretty decent so I'll take it. I've backed Kohlschreiber a few times on the grass lately and his game seems really well suited to it. He's come through pretty well so far and I think he can put in a decent performance here. Nieminen has beaten two poor players and didn't look too good to me against Martin Lee who he should have trashed. He's not the most reliable of players and I think Kohl can cover this cap.

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) I've gone for Kohlschreiber on the handicap too. Agree with your analysis of Grosjean - Baggy. I'm more confident though and have taken Fat John -5 on the handicap at 2.0. I've taken Rochus over Hewitt. Not really confident here but Rochus had 4 match points against Federer and could be on the verge of doing something special on grass. I'll probably lay this if he goes a couple of sets up because he could have trouble closing it out. 3.25. 5pts each.

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) Not suggesting Im going to back he but interested in peoples opinions. How far behind is Hantuchova on pure ability? Whenever Ive seen her play it always seems that she manages to beat herself. If shes not playing well it really effects her and she feels the pressure. This causes her to play even worse and so on. Ive seen her at times where its got to her so bad shes almost burst into tears whilst playing due to frustration. Shes seemed rather focused so far from what Ive seen. Just wondered how good people would rate her on ability setting aside emotional/pressure factor.

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) This tourny has been a joke for me, personally. It certainly isn't helping me sustain my interest in it - my interest in this shall end for good if Agassi's penultimate Grand Slam comes to an end today... :$ 40pts Agassi-Grosjean (3.85 @ William Hill) Baghdatis has been pretty lucky to still be around after the injury scare against Mackin and enjoying the rub of the green of watching Pavel retire after just 3 games in the 2nd Round - that said, I still remain unconvinced his game on grasscourt is anywhere near good enough to trouble someone who has been making the QF and SF at Wimbledon in each of the last 3 years. Grosjean should walk this one. How Nadal is 1.40 is beyond me, really. :eek I'd said at the outset I'd be chomping at the bit to back someone to end his run sooner than the books would believe it might - and there surely must be no better opportunity than a clash with Agassi. Granted, grasscourts aren't exactly Agassi's favourite surface(not that he struggles on it though) and Agassi's legs might not be carrying him as well today as they did a decade ago, but we are still talking about someone who has got a game - and on his day - to trouble just about anyone in pro tennis at the moment(Nadal is anything but a top-quality player on grasscourt IMO). That said, I thought Nadal survived his last round thanks in large part to Kendrick's nerves crumbling(something which I'm sure will not happen with Agassi) and considering he'd actually never made it past Round 3 here, I see nothing to suggest he'd buck that trend today - I suppose he could run all day, but stamina alone will not help him beat an experienced player who plays with guile and panache on a grasscourt. Throw in the fact how much Wimbledon means to Agassi and you could be sure even if he were to lose, it wouldn't be for the want of trying... Cheers & Good Luck! :ok Starting Bank : 100.00pts Current Bank : 40.00pts Profit/Loss : -60.00pts

EventIvan Ljubicic-Dmitry Tursunov
Selectiongames handicap -3.5:0 away win
Strength8/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.81 (Back)
ReasoningDmitry Tursunov showed great performance of this tournament and on the another side Ljubicic clearly showed that he is at this moment out of form and we can not expect so mach from this player. I already won bet on games handicaps against him in previous match when played against Gimelstob. Tursunov won 3-0 over Udomchoke ( 6-1,6-4 and 6-2 ) and 3-0 over A.Martin in second round (6-1,7-5 and 6-4 ).He was great and i dont think that he will lose this match so easy. Ljubicic won 3-2 over F.Lopez in first round and 3-0 over Gimelstob in second round. He is favourite here but i think that Tursunov will take minimum one set and that Ljubicic will not be able to cover this hendicep of -3.5 games so i will take Tursunov on this hendicap.

EventIvan Ljubicic-Dmitry Tursunov
Selectionover 41 games
Strength8/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.86 (Back)
ReasoningLooking to performance of this two players showed on this tournament i can say that Dmitry Tursunov will win this match very easy.But tenis is not sport where we can predict a income looking for performane and previous results. Still Ljubicic is more expirience player and he will ont break this chance here to qualify for next round.But his rival will be Tursunov wich won both games with 3-0 over Udomchoke and A.Martin.So this will not be a easy game for Ljubicic and everything is posible here. Bot players will not lose their servises so i think that every set will be with many games and also i think that is small chance that this match ends with 3-0 for any player.In this situation i will take here over 41 games coz i think that if Ljubicic win Tursunov is able to take one set from him and another three or four (if Tursunov takes two of them).So then it will be over 41 games in match for sure. In another situation if Tursunov win Ljubicici will be able to do same of course...So i think that this match will go to over 41 games...

SportTennis
EventLjubicic vs Tursunov
SelectionOver 40 Games
Strength8/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningLjubicic will have very hard job playing against great server Dmitry Tursunov. After great job on clay and reaching semies of Roland Garros he started playing on grass without too much success. In Queen's he struggled against Sabau and lost against Monfils. In WImbledon he won against Gimelstob in three sets, hard fought, but struggled in five against Felicniano Lopez 6-3 6-4 5-7 3-6 11-9. On the other side, Russian Tursunov likes grass very much. He was a quarterfinalist in Queen's beating Bogdanovic, Udomchoke and Wang. In qfs he lost to Tim Henman. Here in Wimbledon he won Udomchoke and Alberto Martin, both in two. All in all, Tursunov is in better form, he plays better on grass and has almost unbreakable serve, on the other side, Ivan Ljubicic is good player and for sure will look to stay in the match as long as he can. Five sets match in my oppinion.

SportTennis
EventHewitt vs Rochus
SelectionRochus to win
Strength10/10
Date01/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceUKBetting @ 3.50 (Back)
Reasoning Nice bet in my oppinion. Lleyton Hewitt was a great player 3-4 years ago, but now... Now, he isn't. Well, he still can compete on grass but it will be more than difficult for him to win today against Olivier Rochus. Hewitt had more than poor season behind him and he won Queen's this year. But, it was against totally umproved players on grass. Vicente, Mirnyi, Nadal, Henman and Blake. He had to play three sets against Vicente, Mirnyi, Henman and Nadal retired to him after second set. Also, in first round of Wimbledon he won against Volandri in three. But, Volandri is more than poor on grass. In second round he struggled against Lee and this was a match where all Hewitt's disadvantages were very visible, finally, Lleyton won 6-7 6-2 7-6 6-7 6-4. Lee just wasn't self-confidence enough, he was unconvincing at some moments and played quite poor in deciding points. Today's opponent of Lleyton is much, much better+grass suits him more. This year Olivier Rochus totally positionated himself in professional tennis. Rochus already won this season on grass against players like Waske and Safin. In third round of Halle he played against grass king-Federer. Federer won that match 7-6(2) 6-7(9) 6-7(5). In first two rounds of Wimbledon Rochus was great. Gilles Muller was defeated 6-4 7-5 6-3, and Tomas Zib 6-1 6-1 6-0. Lleyton Hewitt has weak serve latelly, Rochus is complete player with a lot of running. He won't give up any points. In my oppinion Rochus is totally underestimated in this match. Odds are setted like Hewitt is playing with some 'anti-grass' player who is on 100 position. Stake on Rochus here as he is favourite in my oppinion and odds are too good to miss.

Not suggesting Im going to back he but interested in peoples opinions. How far behind is Hantuchova on pure ability? Whenever Ive seen her play it always seems that she manages to beat herself. If shes not playing well it really effects her and she feels the pressure. This causes her to play even worse and so on. Ive seen her at times where its got to her so bad shes almost burst into tears whilst playing due to frustration. Shes seemed rather focused so far from what Ive seen. Just wondered how good people would rate her on ability setting aside emotional/pressure factor.
On ability she's top draw. But ability will get her to 4-4 or something in a set and then she has problems. Just looked at H2H against Henin and expected to see something like 6-0 but it's 2-2, all in 2002, including Hantuchova winning a final set breaker at the US Open:eek :eek. Still, I really can't see it happening hear, especially the way Henin is playing. However, a handicap bet or laying Henin 2-0 might be pretty decent;).

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) What the hell is going on? So far this tournament has been a complete nightmare. Just today, Gonzalez and Ljubicic losing from 2 sets to love (Ljubicic clearly wasn't interested in the 5th). Williams losing and playing very poorly (graveyard??). Roddick going out in straight sets. Labadze has made it into the second week! Hell, even Nadal looked good on grass today:eek :eek. Can we have some sense of normality next week please?:\

Ljubicic losing from 2 sets to love (Ljubicic clearly wasn't interested in the 5th). Can we have some sense of normality next week please?:\
true, i remember ljubicic looked so bored against Monfils at Queens, his mind is totally disinterested in the game when the other player is ahead, maybe he low in confidence, all he has is decent service, not much else, a fall down in the rankings beckons now. Mirnyi vs Bjorkman 4th round!!!!!!!! (how on earth is old man in 4th round :lol :lol :lol ) 9-1 H2H to Bjorkman, tough to call, he on a great run atm,

Mirnyi vs Bjorkman 4th round!!!!!!!! (how on earth is old man in 4th round :lol :lol :lol ) 9-1 H2H to Bjorkman, tough to call, he on a great run atm,
It's the most interesting match up of the tournament. Thing is, both of them MUST know where the other one serves. With Bjorkmans returns, that has to be a bigger edge for him, and probably accounts for some of the H2H. But he's in the mens and mixed doubles, and if he's a bit tired, I'm sure they know what to do. Anyone want to bet on it going 5 sets? No?;)

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) I fancy some outsiders....

SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionBAGHDATIS v Murray
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 2.62 (Back)
ReasoningAwesome performance by Murray in the last round but that is a match up that certainly suited his style. Now, these are both guys I've been trying to oppose in this tournament but I have to start backing Baggy here. I saw most of his last match against Grosjean and he was on fire, hitting extremely well and serving well, which makes him very dangerous here (I know I've talked about him beng poor on grass, but maybe I was wrong). We've seen him flourish in big match environments and in the intense heat expected tomorrow he can rise to the occasion. Murray will need to get this done in straight sets otherwise he'll be completely knackered in the heat especially considering the environment of Centre Court and how pumped up he will be. I mentioned in the first round his problems at Queens and Nottingham against baseliners Tipsarevic and Seppi and he's going to have the same problems with Baghdatis. If he goes passive and tries to rally with Baghdatis he'll have a lot of problems and I think thats a realistic prospect. Baggy has been suffering with a hip injury, hopefully the day off on Sunday has helped. But take this with a bookie that will void in the case of a retirement.
SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionVERDASCO v Stepanek
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.37 (Back)
ReasoningVerdasco made a commitment to grass when entering the qualifiers for Queens and that investment looks to be maturing. He won a couple of rounds then lost to Nadal in a final set breaker in a match he was dominating then got injured - at the time I thought that was Nadal being awful on grass but since he's put in some decent performances so maybe we should be giving credit to Verdasco. At Wimbledon he looked very dodgy in the first couple of rounds (he does that at most slams!) but then he stepped up against Nalbandian - I know Bandy was poor and missed a lot of break points but I still think Verdasco put in a good performance. His game can be very effective on grass, especially the action he gets on the forehand, and don't underestimate the lefty serve on grass. Stepanek just squeaked through against Ferrero in the last round after losing the first two sets and you have to feel a guy with a better serve and more belief would have been able to put him away. He's a solid player but has never hit the heights really, and has never made it into the second week of a slam previously. I really don't fancy him for this one and considering Verdasco will be the one able to dictate play, I'm not sure Stepanek should be favourite. H2H to 1-0 to Stepanek 7-6 7-6 two years ago in Miami.
SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionDJOKOVIC v Ancic
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.31 (Back)
ReasoningOh I'm really not sure about Ancic being this much of a favourite here. I've seen him a few times on grass at Ordina and here at Wimbledon and I think he's been average and just squeaking through a lot of matches. He's serving alright but there certainly looks to be something missing from his game. Especially against Wawrinka, on the first day he looked second best and was lucky to come out 1 set each - next day Wawrinka came out very flat and Ancic walked it. Now he's up against Djokovic who I think is totally on fire here and loves to step up to the big occasion. His last couple of wins against Robredo and Youzhny were very good and I think he came step up again here. His returning game is very strong and I think he can get enough balls back to make life tough against Ancic. Last year Djokovic beat Ancic in the second round of the US Open and I fancy a repeat here.

SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionBJORKMAN v Minryi
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.18 (Back)
ReasoningVery tough one to call this, so the easiest thing to do is call it 50/50 and go with the outsider! I think the schedule is really going to help Bjorkman here; I was taking about him being tired after reaching the final in Nottingham and his singles and doubles here but perhaps it's not so bad. On Saturday he took out Bracciali extremely easily and had an easy doubles match. In fact, all of his doubles so far have been easy with is a plus. So I think we can ignore the tiredness and get down to the fundermentals of him playing awesome tennis and owning Minryi. These doubles partners and friends know each other extremely well, and I'm sure Bjorkman knows where Mirnyis serving, and the way Jonas can return that has to be a huge bonus. That shows in the H2H which is 9-1 to Bjorkman including a win in the 4th round here in 2003 and another win on grass at Nottingham. The only match Mirnyi won was in Indy in 2001 and that was 14-12 in the final set breaker! Minryi has looked good in his last two matches against Philippoussis and Blake but they don't return like Bjorkman, so we have to go with the form and the H2H. £213 available.

Re: Wimbledon (M+F) BERDYCH + 7 games v Federer I strongly fancy Berdych to force at least a couple of breakers here and possibly even nick a set. Although Fed has been on fire so far, Mahut would've covered a 7 game handicap and Berdych should be a much tougher proposition. They met at Halle and Berdych took a set there so hopefully that would have given him some belief, something which he so evidently lacked when they met at the French Open. Although neither are his favourite surface I think Berdych will be a much better player on grass than on clay and I expect a more competitive match this time. 2.20 at bet365.

SportTennis
EventWimbledon
SelectionBJORKMAN v Minryi
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.18 (Back)
ReasoningVery tough one to call this, so the easiest thing to do is call it 50/50 and go with the outsider! I think the schedule is really going to help Bjorkman here; I was taking about him being tired after reaching the final in Nottingham and his singles and doubles here but perhaps it's not so bad. On Saturday he took out Bracciali extremely easily and had an easy doubles match. In fact, all of his doubles so far have been easy with is a plus. So I think we can ignore the tiredness and get down to the fundermentals of him playing awesome tennis and owning Minryi. These doubles partners and friends know each other extremely well, and I'm sure Bjorkman knows where Mirnyis serving, and the way Jonas can return that has to be a huge bonus. That shows in the H2H which is 9-1 to Bjorkman including a win in the 4th round here in 2003 and another win on grass at Nottingham. The only match Mirnyi won was in Indy in 2001 and that was 14-12 in the final set breaker! Minryi has looked good in his last two matches against Philippoussis and Blake but they don't return like Bjorkman, so we have to go with the form and the H2H. £213 available.
I'm all split here - the nature of the match says it's gonna be a five-aetter, yet both of them need to save themselves/the partner for the doubles. But then again, how many times say two teams in an FA Cup tie would rather lose you think to save themselves the hassle of a replay and it just doesn't happen... I'm afraid it might go the distance - and I would prefer Bjorkman here, but would ask for a bit better odds than this. Maybe I'd go for him if he loses the first;) Huge swings in such a case seen here.:)

EventAnastasia Myskina-Jelena Jankovic
SelectionMyskina to win
Strength8/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningAnastasia Myskina is favourite here in trhis game against Jelena Jankovic. Both players showed a great performance in this tournament but stil Myskina is one class up then jankovic.Alo Myskina has 2-0 in h2h over Jelena Jankovic. IN this tournament Myskina won all three matches with same result and that was 2-0. She won over Black , Muller and Medina Garrigues very easy and lost just 4 games in first match ,just three in second and 7 games in last match. On the another side Jankovic won over Dominguez Lingo 2-0 ,after that won 2-1 over King and for the big suprise over V.williams with same result 2-1. After this win over Williams i think that Myskina will be very good concentrate on this match and that easy will win over Jnakovic dont giving a chance to her to make another suprise

EventRoger Federer-Tomas Berdych
Selectiongames handicap -7.5:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength6/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/Price>10bet @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningFederer is apsolutly bigest favourite in this torunament and i will take him here agianst Tomas Berdych with -7.5 games. Federer won all previously three games with 3-0 and i expcet a same result today also.He covered this -7.5 games in two of this three games. Tomas won three games also but last two over Haas and Santoro won just with 3-2. Quality and ambitions are very diferent here and i will bet on Federer with -7.5 games

EventMarcos Baghaditis-Andy Murray
SelectionMurray to win
Strength8/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.58 (Back)
ReasoningWith shoen performance on this tournament Murray deserved to be a big favourite here against Marcos Baghaditis. Murray won 3-0 over Massu , 3-1 over Benetau and 3-0 over Roddick.He made great. On the another side Marcos won 3-2 over Mackin , 1-0 over Pavel (retired) and 3-1 agasinst Grosjean. Murray had a harder rivals and showed a great performance and i think that will pass here over Baghaditis very easy coz Baghaditis is player wich doesnt prefer to play on grass.

SportTennis
EventBjrokman vs Mirnyi
SelectionOver 40.5 Games
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningTHis will be an interesting match. They are doubles partners for a lot of years, they know each other very well. They know advantages and disadvatages of each other. That's the main reason why I think this match will go to at least four sets. Both are without any major success this year and this will be great chance for both to do something more. Mirnyi won here against Ramirez-HIdalgo, Philippussis and Blake, and Brjorkman defeated T. Johansson, Dlouhy and Bracciali. Very inpredictible betting on a winner here, but still, over 40.5 Games.

SportTennis
EventHewitt vs Ferrer
SelectionOver 34.5 Games
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceEurobet @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningHewitt played great tennis against Olivier Rochus, but in my oppinion he cannot be able to perform in that way two matches in a row. It would be too much for him. Today, he will face up against David Ferrer. On the other side, Ferrer made a great job beating Fernando Gonzalez in five sets, from 0-2 down. Still, today I'm totally sure that Lleyton won't have easy match today. Hewitt is very unstable, one day he wins in a five sets marathon against Lee, second day he cruises against Rochus. On the other hand, Ferrer is good player, always fights until the end. Total Margin Over 35.5 is set too low, and 1.90 on Ferrer to take at least one set should be very good offer too. Still, Ferrer +7.5 in handicap games is great offer as I just can't see Lleyton winning in three easy sets, three sets at all.

SportTennis
EventHewitt vs Ferrer
SelectionFerrer +2.5 in sets (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date03/07/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.90 (Back)
ReasoningHewitt played great tennis against Olivier Rochus, but in my oppinion he cannot be able to perform in that way two matches in a row. It would be too much for him. Today, he will face up against David Ferrer. On the other side, Ferrer made a great job beating Fernando Gonzalez in five sets, from 0-2 down. Still, today I'm totally sure that Lleyton won't have easy match today. Hewitt is very unstable, one day he wins in a five sets marathon against Lee, second day he cruises against Rochus. On the other hand, Ferrer is good player, always fights until the end. Total Margin Over 35.5 is set too low, and 1.90 on Ferrer to take at least one set should be very good offer too. Still, Ferrer +7.5 in handicap games is great offer as I just can't see Lleyton winning in three easy sets, three sets at all.