** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

wheres gaf? your awful quiet about this and you finished 12th. whats your thoughts on this?
I agree totally with Sharpe on this - it was transparent - if that's the way it is, we can't complain AFTERWARDS. It is a strange structure - but if they wish to offer a "strange" structure, that's their right - I won't be arguing about it, cos it was on their website from the beginning........

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Having a good old chinwag with him until he just knocked me out. i think he's gonna come have a lo ok at the site along with esso

I tried to get him to speak for 14 days... :lol :lol :lol :lol How did you do it, Blade??? :loon

Having a good old chinwag with him until he just knocked me out. i think he's gonna come have a lo ok at the site along with esso
Cool, great recruiting :ok I mentioned PL to esso aswell... when he met me at a final table for the 2nd time asking: "are you always on final table??" ...told him I learnt everything in PL :ok ..and he would have a look...

Cool, great recruiting :ok I mentioned PL to esso aswell... when he met me at a final table for the 2nd time asking: "are you always on final table??" ...told him I learnt everything in PL :ok ..and he would have a look... __________________
yeah esso has just been telling me he beat you in the champions league.

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. I remember esso1 he was the one who beat fenners in the Poker Challenge 1.I also remember us cheering him on in the Qualifiers against 2 cheating Hungarians who told each other all there cards.He finished 3rd and qualified am surprised he ain't popped round to Pl sooner.

the worst thing is jaded is joint 17th' date=' does this means he gets 18th and bad beats us again:wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall[/quote'] :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I know this is a tragic situation...but that would be hilarious.... sorry :$

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I know this is a tragic situation...but that would be hilarious.... sorry :$
i thought it was funny when i saw it :lol i new he would be in a paying position,and when i checked there it was . its a bit of luck its calmed me down a bit;) well only a little bit

i thought it was funny when i saw it :lol i new he would be in a paying position,and when i checked there it was . its a bit of luck its calmed me down a bit;) well only a little bit
...and I think he will feel soooo bad about it...he always seems to feel bad when he bad beats people :lol :lol

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. *Seals lips* I'd reply, but I'll only upset people :rollin (Scroll down only if you're feeling calm!) Only got half of the 18th prize money so not QUITE so bad as some people thought...!

yeah just withdrew my cash' date=' poker.co.uk and virgin are the future, sporting odds just lost a customer[/quote'] Hasty... Morls... think you should have waited until you had had a word with Joe Legge about the matter...:unsure No need to exclude yourself from CL and other things over 25 or 50 bucks... IMO

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Just sent Joe Legge this mail... trying to clear things up :hope Hi Joe. I am writing you because there has been quite the drama today in Punters Lounge regarding the payouts today for the STT League. The website showed this as the prize structure: 1st Place = $750 2nd Place = $500 3rd Place = $300 4th Place = $150 5th Place = $75 10th Place = $50 13th Place = $50 18th Place = $25 25th Place = $25 ...which I noticed right at the beginning, and thougt... oh... SO made a mistake... it will be fixed... Well, it seems now that other places than the ones showed above haven't recieved any prizes... Surely that must be a mistake????? Haven't yet heard about poker tourneys where 6th place ISN'T paid and 25th IS paid. Anyway... I tried to calm things down, assuring them that it was a mistake.... I really hope you can confirm that... Kind Regards Pernille

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. I recieved my 50$ today ... so no more complaints from my side ... just a bit shocked that it takes complaints to set things straight ... yeah I know .. i'm the naive type (even if i'm not blonde, i'm still scandinavian ;o)))))

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Guys... what would you do without me???? :tongue2 :tongue2 :tongue2 This was Joe's reply to me... as I said he is a very reasonable man :ok You should all have recieved your prizes.... even though they were not meant to be... Hi Pernille Cheers for the help and well done for yet another victory - you're becoming Miss SportingOdds! As I explained to Trevor it was intended to be 'odd' with random spot prizes - had been told this was the way forward by a poker guru. However, so many people misunderstood this that I've played out all now. Joe

I finished in a really odd position' date=' played 3 won 1, 2nd twice and my right arm was flopped over my head with my forfinger in my left ear.... do I get a prize?[/quote'] wtf lol! earwax:unsure maybe

Originally Posted by 6ooner I finished in a really odd position, played 3 won 1, 2nd twice and my right arm was flopped over my head with my forfinger in my left ear.... do I get a prize?
:rollin An insight into the wonderful world of Mo?

got mine to thanks Pen and Joe !
No problem Mo... was happy to write the mail... ... as I said yesterday, I refused to believe that no prizes for you guys would be the outcome of this... ... Don't always blame Sporting Odds... they are human too, not just some software...and humans make mistakes... ;) ...GREAT humans also know when to make up for their mistakes... such as Joe Legge did... :ok