** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

Sharpe1ne

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. hmmmmmmm my scores definately wrong ,i got way more than $80 dollars over the weekend, mind you it wont get me up to 5th so no more money in it otherwise i would complain to so . mind you i think i got more than volca so im going to email them anyway see if they can look into it . i am around $70 up over the weekend and only played on this ,i played 15 games approximately so buy in =$82.50 so i should have made approx$150 dollars,which sounds about right as i had about 13 cashins 50% 1st 50% 2nd. so everything adds up but the final score only $80 more than the last list on the 11th ,anybody out there shout if it all adds up and im not being stupid:tongue2

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Weird I think i gave up playing on the 5th of May(too many commitments) with £100 on the board and if I had carried on I could have made one of the lower prizes. Played 2 games after 5th of may 1 win and 1 loss.:(

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. 1st Place = $750 2nd Place = $500 3rd Place = $300 4th Place = $150 5th Place = $75 10th Place = $50 13th Place = $50 18th Place = $25 25th Place = $25 It' is rather looking like only these specific placeS get the money I.E 15th will be nothing. Total prize money on offer was $2000.Add this lot up you get $1925. Also on the "new items for the next game" Prize money will be shared across the WHOLE top 20.

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

if that is the case the FO Sporting Odds' date=' ill withdraw my cash and wont play there again, its becoming a joke now[/quote'] Easy easy guys... of course there must be some mistake... 25 prizes will be paid... no doubt about that... Check your SO acounts again... if you're already logged in, log out and in again :ok

With the post's from people who finished in the money places saying that they have there money now it's looking increasingly more like it's only those places.
PLEASE... a prize structure can't be THAT ridiculous... I am most certain the prizes will be paid!!! Otherwise I will write Joe Legge myself...

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. you better be joking ,im not a man 2 mess about:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ no money ,im booking a flight to wherever there offices are :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Is this a time to boycott sporting odds? 1. They dont stop multi-regers 2. There software keeps fckin up 3. There management (except Jo Legge) are useless 4. Cheating is rife 5. I just like to complain a lot

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. one thing is for sure, if they don't rectify what looks to be a cock up they will have a few less users. How many of us would have played this amount of $5 5 handed tables with this format, unless you had 20 hours a day to play (pen and hob)!

How many of us would have played this amount of $5 5 handed tables with this format' date=' unless you had 20 hours a day to play (pen and hob)![/quote'] I don't have 20 hours a day to play...and I don't... I have a full time teaching job I just win more than I lose....

1st Place = $750 2nd Place = $500 3rd Place = $300 4th Place = $150 5th Place = $75 10th Place = $50 13th Place = $50 18th Place = $25 25th Place = $25 does that structure seem weird to anyone else? 10-25 i mean
Nobody followed up on the prize structure when Mo questioned it.It's there plain to see. .Maybe when Mo brought this up way back we should have followed up on the structure instead we all kept playing so we only have ourselves to blame. I will not boycott Sporting Odds though as everything looks fair to me.

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. I really can't believe that you guys actually think that no prizes will be paid to the "in between" places... :unsure The first month of CL 3 days went by before I got my prize...and GaF got his earlier... There is absolutely no way you aren't getting your prizes....

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Rule 5 in the Sporting Odds Stt league. 5. Winnings will be paid in to poker accounts on the Monday 15th May. I seriously wouldn't give guarantees for people to get paid .The structure is up there and has been for 2 weeks.

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. I still don't think it can be true... BUT... if it is... I will be having a very serious mail conversation with Joe Legge as soon as he logs on... Nothing could be more ridiculous, than this possible prize structure...

It seriously doesn't look good regarding the payout. It also looks like they realised their balls up and decided to change it for their next tourney.
But I am sure, if they just realised their mistake, that they will make it up to the players involved... Anything else would be mad....

Nobody followed up on the prize structure when Mo questioned it.It's there plain to see. .Maybe when Mo brought this up way back we should have followed up on the structure instead we all kept playing so we only have ourselves to blame. I will not boycott Sporting Odds though as everything looks fair to me.
typical i make a sensible comment for once and everyone ignores me lol probably thought i was been thick as usual:\ :cry :wall

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. just seems really odd to pay out on a leaderboard on luck ,also if your going to make it so strange you would think you would make it more obvious as it seems 90% of us thought the same. a clear case of propaganda + fine print