New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

Sharpe1ne

SportingOdds STT League May sees the advent of the SportingOdds STT League. Play on the 'SportingOdds STT Lge' table in the first two weeks of May and which ever player wins the most cash over the course of the 14 days will win $750! For the full prize list see below. The 5 handed $5 table can be found in the 'Single Tourney' section of the SportingOdds Poker Room and there will always just be seat waiting for you. Go to the Poker Room now and start to rise up the table! STT League Table STT League Top 20 - Last Updated

PositionNicknamePoints
1th
2th
3th
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
If you are not in the top 20 just e-mail [email protected] with your poker room nickname to find out your position. Prizes 1st Place = $750 2nd Place = $500 3rd Place = $300 4th Place = $150 5th Place = $75 10th Place = $50 13th Place = $50 18th Place = $25 25th Place = $25 Rules 1. Only games on the 'SportingOdds STT league' table in the 'Single Tourney' lobby will count towards the league table. 2. There is no maximum or minimum tournaments which need to be played to qualify for the STT League. 3. SportingOdds decision is final. 4. The League table will be updated intermittently throughout the tournament period. 5. Winnings will be paid in to poker accounts on the Monday 15th May. 6. Any players suspected of collusion or multi-registering the same STT will be disqualified from receiving any League prize money. Worth a shot to all STT players tables are there now so get playing.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. As not many people will know about this some come on Punters get yourselves an early start,and we can bag this for the Lounge.Still only 2 registered for this 1st one.Ps and Ive got to go out at 1.00pm

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

As not many people will know about this some come on Punters get yourselves an early start' date='and we can bag this for the Lounge.Still only 2 registered for this 1st one.Ps and Ive got to go out at 1.00pm[/quote'] Am at work now... can't play

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. i dont know what stt means but if i got it right i just have to play single t for 5$ buy in. But how many seats? heads up 5player game or 10 player game? And only for 5$ buy in? Do i have to register somewhere or this will be calculated automatically by SO? Please answer so i can participate :P thx

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Just managed to see that hand. Bad. Giz, go to Single Tables and click on Buy In tab. It will sort it nicely according to amount of buy in. Scroll down to $5 tables and look for table called SportingOdds STT Lge. That is the table. Good luck.

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. 1st Place = $750 2nd Place = $500 3rd Place = $300 4th Place = $150 5th Place = $75 10th Place = $50 13th Place = $50 18th Place = $25 25th Place = $25 does that structure seem weird to anyone else? 10-25 i mean

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Out in 15 mins to do private tuition but can fit a quickie in with a bit of luck, if this one fills fast. (Can practically hear GAF begging people not to join for a bit!)