New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. pesky game worked out im $26.5 down, but still hooked bah :( need to be more selective which ones i enter, but bloody pen gaf and hobbo seem to be in evry bloody 1 waaaaaaaaaah

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. I agree - need a few more fish please to up the hourly rate I still say its a great game even if you aren't interested in the league - with 10 min blinds its fantastic Damo Lucky to outdraw GaF earlier AJ vs his AK :$

Wish they would add to that ticker at the bottom of the Sporting Odds(the one that says about this league) and just add to it " if your not bothered about the league still come and play if you like $5 stt play anyway"

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

please for the love of god someone come and play this' date=' been waiting for a hour for more people to start:sad after my sporting odds problems last nite and the maxim final ive got some catching up to do.[/quote'] He he, Uber...we are working :loon ...even though the sun is shining and summer arrived here in Copenhagen... :clap :clap :clap Sandals-and-skirt-weather ...I loooove it :nana :nana But... I will see you all later at the stt tables :ok

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. Haven't played any today ...yet... But... 11 wins... and 10 seconds so far... There seems to be a lot of regulars... I guess one will have to REALLY work hard over the next 10 days to crack this :unsure

Haven't played any today ...yet... But... 11 wins... and 10 seconds so far... There seems to be a lot of regulars... I guess one will have to REALLY work hard over the next 10 days to crack this :unsure
HOLY ****

come on mo....ive been waiting for 20 mins for a game......pene and hobbo will play in almost everyone lol
Coooome on MoFace.... :clap :clap ..and Morls... almost everyone... max 3 at a time... prefer 2... ;) Btw... been playing for 90 mins now...just won 4 :loon ...I like this game :clap

Wow... nice going you :clap :clap :clap
Ty - Just played another 3 - with 2 wins (hope I'm not miscounting :unsure) - so Record for the night - Played 9, Won 5, 2 Seconds :nana :cow :nana :cow

Ty - Just played another 3 - with 2 wins (hope I'm not miscounting :unsure) - so Record for the night - Played 9' date=' Won 5, 2 Seconds :nana :cow :nana :cow[/quote'] You rock... :clap :clap Lost track of all my statistics... in plus though... And total winnings: $ 407.5 Was just HU with Uber... I was HUGE chipleader... but he came back very nicely and beat me... :( ...next time Uber ;)