** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ?????

ColU_FC

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ????? Ok Giancarlito, in all seriousness, if the only paper you've got in Italy is the Poker Player Newspaper, then unfortunaltey it doesn't look like you'll be able to enter, as the password is only in Poker player Magazine (as far as I know), and the issue its in definitely has Phil Laak on the cover. If you can find a copy, the password is on page 53.

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ?????

anyone got the link/code for the £5 subs?
I think the £5 sub was a launch offer - is advertised at £7.50 now. www.subsinfo.co.uk/pokerplayer with the code P0605 (that isn't affiliate code - is the code from the last mag). Their web site is www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk You may well be able to subscribe in Italy.......

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ????? I suppose it must be UK only.... I thought it went all around Europe as well, but it looks like I'm wrong. Best advise would be to have a look on Google for their website (if they have one) and then maybe email them for the password, or see if they have put it on their website.

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ????? Details from the last game are up - http://www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk/pokerlife/tournamentlistings/907/play_us_at_poker.html Leaderboard: 1mcscom, Automatic Qualifier jack high, 40 Points geo1873, 37 Points Garcian, 29 Points Baldacci, 26 Points galdove, 22 Points WilyWoods, 19 Points Karl_UK, 16 Points PERPUN, 13 Points Acesrmine, 12 Points H-Bomb, 11 Points Freebee, 10 Points Gingerino, 10 Points ironhead, 10 Points PL-Lady 10 Points Keefah, 9 Points ajcairns, 9 Points amdeliver, 9 Points scarface9, 9 Points SMIT, 9 Points ACEH0LE, 9 Points mrorchy, 9 Points Fearlesss, 9 Points gooner64, 9 Points AndyUK01, 9 Points Tallulah, 7 Points BritBoB, 7 Points DorsetBlu, 7 Points xSherlock, 7 Points moFace, 7 Points slik mik, 7 Points Colch-Kev, 7 Points asianna, 7 Points becklunn, 7 Points And the "Magnificent Seven" who have bounties on their heads.... K_Unknown Dave Woods Wanted for daylight robbery from the first Grand Prix, K_Unknown is an ego out of control. Armed but not very dangerous he brags about only playing 'Kings or better' even though everyone knows he's utterly fixated with J-10. Dicey Rick 'The Rage' Dacey Dicey is a tempestuous player who has been outlawed from most saloons in the West (End), mainly for complaining about closing time. He's as likely to reach for his bowie knife as your hand if you knock him out. Stroppy sod. Shafty78 Mark Stuart Like the young gunslinger who strolls into town with no fear and a point to prove, Shafty is fast gaining a reputation in these parts. He might have been firing blanks last time round, but this time he's got a bigger gun; and knows how to use it... Dudek Richard Downey Dudek obviously picked the right nickname because he had about as much success last time as Jerzy Dudek has had on the pitch for Liverpool this season. And he's finally realised why the other players are always so delighted when he's moved to their table. darklord5 Chris Marais The newest member of the PokerPlayer posse and editor of www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk, darklord5 continues to hone his game in the badlands of the London poker scene. And believe us when we say you wouldn't want to meet him down a dark alley. TallulahCruz Elaine dela Cruz Riding in as the new girl in town, Tallulah's on the lookout for action! Tight and aggressive (and not only in poker), she's used to making grown men fold. Online she's real friendly, but watch out for that virtual rub-down. HillyFish Steve Hill A miserable run last time round but HillyFish has got his hands on Harrington and as soon as he can get past the fact it looks like a school textbook he'll be unbeatable. The World Series beckons...

So is this mag any good? I mean as a read rather than just to get passwords from?
I enjoy it, and pick up a few things to mull over from every issue...... At 63p an issue I think it's great value for money. Having said that - most of their articles are eventually available on their web site - you can get a feel for what they offer by reading that.....

sure..but in any case i can't partecipate to the freeroll of this evening
Neither can I, I am still making up my mind if it is worth ordering, I bought an earlier issue and did not form to high an opinion of it but the S O sit and go tournaments may make me change my mind, it is advertised at £9.99 on their site. According to what I read in that sites forum none of the magazine staff have registered so there will be no bounties tonight.

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ????? Cheers guys, I'm in, would have missed it with the wrong date and all. I love Poker Player mag, on my last freebie at the moment, will subscribe to it as it's a good buy. Only problem is my game goes to pot for a week after, following different tips on how to play :ok

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ????? Right Ive found the £5 subs code (saving of 79%) and I shall share it with you Pl'ers... coz you've got me back intoi cheap poker... fair enuf I still blow my normal roll as well... but its good for freeeeeee Anyways.... www.subsinfo.co.uk/pokerplayer ... the code is O0512XPAY (thats O for Orange then a zero) this code was for the "first readers" of Poker Player who go the first 3 issues for free ... :ok Im such a cheap skate

Right Ive found the £5 subs code (saving of 79%) and I shall share it with you Pl'ers... coz you've got me back intoi cheap poker... fair enuf I still blow my normal roll as well... but its good for freeeeeee Anyways.... www.subsinfo.co.uk/pokerplayer ... the code is O0512XPAY (thats O for Orange then a zero) this code was for the "first readers" of Poker Player who go the first 3 issues for free ... :ok Im such a cheap skate
Thanks Chewie My order is in and I have had an email confirming it. :ok