** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ?????

ColU_FC

The second leg was due to take place on 8th May. However it's showing in the Betfair lobby for today (presumably a cock up by Betfair). Full your boots lads and lasses, only 3 registered so far. I won't be registering. Played the first leg, saw the magazine said the second leg was on 8th May. Mrs ColU and I are going away for a week starting early on 8th May. Threw the mag away as I had read it. Now I don't have the password. That'll teach me not to be such a tidy bastard. :wall:wall:wall

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Player Grand Prix - 1st May ?????

Ovalman where does it say £7.50 because i went to the link and it says £9.99. Not being mean but if i can get it cheaper all the better :loon
I think its £7.50 to "this" country.....Foreigners have to pay more :tongue2 ;)

Ovalman where does it say £7.50 because i went to the link and it says £9.99. Not being mean but if i can get it cheaper all the better :loon
Its in this months mag :cry but there's a phone number of 0870 444 8634. Explain you seen the offer in the mag and you would like to subscribe to the £7.50 offer.

:lol Yeah it is £7.50 to "your country" but i rang the wee guy and he says cause im scottish i can have an extra discount ;)

Its in this months mag :cry but there's a phone number of 0870 444 8634. Explain you seen the offer in the mag and you would like to subscribe to the £7.50 offer.
I got the code for the cheaper subscription :ok

Us N. Irish and Scots pay the same postage as the rest of you Eeeeengurlish and Leek eaters, its just the stagecoach only gets to us once a week.....

Too bloody right, they want to charge me £30 to get it delivered here, the thing that really p1sses me off about it is once you subscribe they send you ten times the weight in junk mail that you don't even want:@ :@

:lol Yeah it is £7.50 to "your country" but i rang the wee guy and he says cause im scottish i can have an extra discount ;)
Just tried that, heres a transcript of the call............. Ring Ring, Ring Ring............ Operator: "Good afternoon, How can I help?" Chelskired: "See you Jimmy? Ahm calling Aboot this cheap Subscription the Noo" Operator: "Piss Off Sassenach" brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry :eyes

Just tried that, heres a transcript of the call............. Ring Ring, Ring Ring............ Operator: "Good afternoon, How can I help?" Chelskired: "See you Jimmy? Ahm calling Aboot this cheap Subscription the Noo" Operator: "Piss Off Sassenach" brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cry :eyes
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Thanks, ColU - me and Mrs are in. :ok

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin CR u crack me up