** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wanna play a Live TV Tournament?

GaF

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament?

Says the man who is so rich he was going to buy in directly?? whats wrong cant you cash your giros on a sunday???
that kind of fool talk is not welcome on this forum

LOL - Sorry! - now how did you manage to break that chain that keeps you in the kitchen?
Sod the breaking the chain why are you not in bed making babies?? :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank

Says the man who is so rich he was going to buy in directly?? whats wrong cant you cash your giros on a sunday???
$500 buyin was no value to me, however I did buyin at $500 to the betfair 600k and got back $1200, I hope this answers your query. If not please do not hesitate to contact me at calling_an_allin_with_2overcards_is_a_poker_sin@punterslounge.com

EDIT: Relised it was a bit over the top! my apologises!
That was quickly edited... and yes...that was not a very gentleman like remark!! I am not chained in anybodys kitchen... so no need to break free from any chains...

I kinda gathered that - you would stick up for him!! Just please bear in mind when the jury comes out and sentances me to life - that paul was the first one to draw his sword!
Internet warriors (I love em) just PM me a meet place mate and we'll sort it out

I kinda gathered that - you would stick up for him!! Just please bear in mind when the jury comes out and sentances me to life - that paul was the first one to draw his sword!
Raiser, can't you leave it now. You're a good enough player to understand poker do's and don'ts. Do you go on any forum and try to wind up people when opinions are voiced. If I disagreed with every analysis of a hand I'd have no actual time for poker. There's plenty of examples on here of people asking for hand analysis. Leave you're talking for the tables and try using a bit of etiquette.

Ok - tomorrow in the forum vs forum challenge :nana ......iam sure we could have some side action - if one you PL's knocks me out i will not post on this forum again :loon
faggot

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament? OK, stop this nonsens and lets get back to this tread :spank. Have to say our guys were very unlucky, as they already mentioned. I extremly enjoyed the game. Got lucky just before final table, when in the last moment I changed my mind and limped in on SB with 106. Flop 106x, check, check. Turn 7, I bet and guy goes all in. Beat his pair of 7's. I played tight on the final table, as there were plenty of loose calls. Worked out fine and even in last four I managed an old trick with 27o ;). In the end, my 66 run into KK and 4th it is. Delighted with $500 :D. Thank you for support guys. Im sure we will showed them in tomorrow's FCH whos the best :ok.

Great choice of a comeback there!! Shows a high level of intelligence and etiquette
thats because walter, unlike trev, I have absolutely no intelligence and etiquette so when I see a loser making an unprovoked attack on a valued female member of this forum i would rather meet them face to face to discuss his problem. if he cant see that and wants to gloss over it with a nothing forum comp tomorrow then he is a faggott and who are you his pimp?

thats because walter' date=' unlike trev, I have absolutely no intelligence and etiquette so when I see a loser making an unprovoked attack on a valued female member of this forum i would rather meet them face to face to discuss his problem.[/quote'] Thanks for sticking up for me MC... :) ...and I was just trying to talk some etiquette into them... But it didn't work... let's leave them to their childish games... just rise above... They have become to low for me now...

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament? Congratulations to FCUKU2 - Benedetto Passantino who claimed first place. €3000 entry to the Main Event, and $1200 expenses. That's enough for a lot of champagne!! :D Well played everyone. It's funny that with a strong gambling forum and Punters Lounge presence, as well as Bristol and London Poker Meetup Groups, that the player to win was the only player who wasn't from one of these places. Incidently, Benedetto was the winner of last years Maxim King of Poker event, knocking out Dan Arama from the Bristol Poker Group heads up in the final. Thanks everyone for attending and making the event a success, albeit a success with a huge overlay! :tongue2 See you all tomorrow in the forum vs forum challenge (I am Mango99 on poker.co.uk).

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament? Cheers Matt, Thanks for the tourney. Please pass on our best wishes to Benedetto in the TV stages (although it's probably one of the usernames you didn't want to promote). Well played everyone from "Gambling" and look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.

Cheers runadrum! Hard to lay down your hand against a player you didn't know. Some of the benefits of being incognito... Get it quietly ;)
Thanks for trying to give my rubbish call some credibility ;)