** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wanna play a Live TV Tournament?

GaF

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament? Thank you guys :clap. Its nice to have few of us in there. Felt for you Pene :(. Good HU it was. All credit to Prowler (spell?). Much better player than me, but I got a bit more lucky in the end :D.

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament? thanks for the compliments heniek31, you played well and deserved your win, and i'll see you on the final table, i qualified through the freezeout instead, cost me an extra $39 but i'll steal ya blinds a bit more to make up for it :P Good Luck and see ya around!!

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament?

Thank you guys :clap. Its nice to have few of us in there. Felt for you Pene :(. Good HU it was. All credit to Prowler (spell?). Much better player than me, but I got a bit more lucky in the end :D.
Thanks Hen...my exit was a bit harsh :cry :cry :clap :clap well done you...

thanks for the compliments heniek31, you played well and deserved your win, and i'll see you on the final table, i qualified through the freezeout instead, cost me an extra $39 but i'll steal ya blinds a bit more to make up for it :P Good Luck and see ya around!!
:loon Didnt expect to see you in here, but big :welcome to PL. Its fantastic you qualify too, cause Im looking forward to another great HU in the final ;). Stick around mate. We have plenty of good value tournaments (sponsored) on the go and plenty of good info. Have a look around other parts of forum. Awesome betting sections of any sports you like. Enjoy PL :ok.

thanks for the compliments heniek31, you played well and deserved your win, and i'll see you on the final table, i qualified through the freezeout instead, cost me an extra $39 but i'll steal ya blinds a bit more to make up for it :P Good Luck and see ya around!!
:welcome to PL prowler and WP tonight

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament? This is shaping up to be an exciting final, with two of the forums in the forum vs forum challenge taking up at least 8 of the 10 places :) The only names I don't recongnise on the qualification list are: FCUKU2 and Xtrmntr00. Are either of thes guys from round these parts? For those who haven't qualified, you have until Saturday evening! :nana

Hand #285915428 at table: JonnyTexas F/O Sat. Started: Tue May 02 21:37:16 2006 raiser98 is at seat 1 with 2620.00 RiverDaddy is at seat 3 with 3335.00 RiverDaddy posts the large blind 30.00 raiser98 posts the small blind 15.00 RiverDaddy: --, -- raiser98: As, Jh Pre-flop: raiser98: Raise 90.00 RiverDaddy: Raise 300.00 raiser98: Raise 840.00 RiverDaddy: Call 840.00 Flop (Board: 5c, 2d, 9c): RiverDaddy: Bet 1830.00 raiser98: All in Showdown: raiser98 shows: As, Jh (high card, Ace) RiverDaddy shows: 8c, 9d (a pair of Nines) Turn (Board: 5c, 2d, 9c, 7c): River (Board: 5c, 2d, 9c, 7c, Jd): raiser98 shows: As, Jh (a pair of Jacks) Mainpot: raiser98 wins the pot of 5270 with a pair of Jacks For the record i called because i thought i was ahead! simple as that - i admitadly got lucky. However, you need luck sometimes and i managed to get it at the right time. Also, instead of slagging my game off on this forum i suggest you look at your own game first - that preflop call was (IMO) not the best!.... i was quite compllmentary about your general play on another forum, but i dont appreciate being called a muppet etc etc........ Looking forward to hopefully playing you again on monday in the forum Vs forum challenge. :tongue2 Ps What on earth is this >>> :nana ROFL
Hi there I have to agree with Raiser on this one. Paul your play pre flop was terrible. However you did get VERY LUCKY on the flop and managed to get ahead. However your bet on the flop seems like a bluff. It appears like you want to try and take the pot. Therefore Raisers call with A,J was the right one. It seems like Raiser was well ahead but however he was not. I personally think the Jack on the river was just deserts for the bad play pre flop.

Hi there I have to agree with Raiser on this one. Paul your play pre flop was terrible. However you did get VERY LUCKY on the flop and managed to get ahead. However your bet on the flop seems like a bluff. It appears like you want to try and take the pot. Therefore Raisers call with A,J was the right one. It seems like Raiser was well ahead but however he was not. I personally think the Jack on the river was just deserts for the bad play pre flop.
We know who you are... Don't expect us to think this is an unbiased post. Maybe we could take your opinion more seriously if you didn't have 2fish" in your name

What??? I really think you dont know who i am. However i was told to look at this hand. £200 to anyone who knows who i am
You're Sir Fish Pie. £200 please. Cash only, no cheques. I thank you. :nana

glen roedar? no chance....its gonna be mike newell
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin That my friend is almost as funny as that rubbish Sir Fish Pie has posted up above!

If you think he played that well good luck to you. I hope i see you on a table real soon. What site do you play on?
none of us ever said Paul made the worlds best play- although heads up, its not such a bad idea to reraise with suited connectors preflop - it certainly helped him define his opponent hand preflop. But, Walty, compared to your play, and the play of your colleage post flop on this occasion, it was more than acceptable. Now run along, before someone has to delete one of your posts (we both know what i mean, huh?). We play all over, come along one night and we'll see how you do ! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

If poker was text book, you would be correct, but it's not and neither are you. ;) I repeat the words of Doyle Brunson: "To put all your stack at stake with only 2 overcards is a poker sin" ;)

none of us ever said Paul made the worlds best play- although heads up, its not such a bad idea to reraise with suited connectors preflop - it certainly helped him define his opponent hand preflop. But, Walty, compared to your play, and the play of your colleage post flop on this occasion, it was more than acceptable. Now run along, before someone has to delete one of your posts (we both know what i mean, huh?). We play all over, come along one night and we'll see how you do ! :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana
Nope you got the wrong person there. Keep guessing you will get me soon. However there were not suited connectors read the post before making comments. I also think Paul now knows that he made a mistake after using statements made by poker players. YAWN :unsure

Re: Wanna play a Live TV Tournament? Thought I would give this a go but having one of those games where nothing goes for you, getting sod all hands then get 99 raise and the flop is jqa glad the blinds are so low, just gonna sit the pain out